The Walking Dead(Closed)

She smiled when he placed his hand on her thigh, placing her hand on his. Allie looked out the window, relaxing in her seat as they traveled. Before long they came to a spot where there were a couple of cars stranded behind a wreck in the middle of the road on the other side pointed towards Atlanta.

"Let's stop here while its still light, see if we can get some gas from those cars. I don't want to be stranded with no gas."

When Matt stopped the car Allie hopped out, letting Mandy out as well.

"Stay close girl, stay aware." Allie patted her head and Mandy trotted into the grass, sniffing around and keeping her ears open.

"She needed a bathroom break anyways." Allie smiled before moving to the cars with gas cans and a long clear rubber hose. Leaning next to the gas cap of one she looked at Matt. "Keep your eyes open, but pay attention so you know how in case you have to do this too."

She stuck the rubber hose in the gas cap and pushed a length in. When she thought she had enough in she blew into the hose and listened, hearing bubbles in the gas tank. Letting a length of the hose lay on the ground she stood up, sucking on the end of it and watching the hose. When it was mostly filled except for the last few inches from the end she capped the end with her thumb and lowered the hose. Quickly she stuck the end of the hose in the can and watched the gas flow into it.

"Guy taught me this a few months back, said it was basic physics, just a matter of being mindful of what you're doing." As Allie said that she noticed Mandy trot back and sit next to them, keeping her ears high.
 
Matt got out of the car with Allie and kept his eyes and ears open for and dangers while watching her and learning how to siphon the gas. "Mind if I try the next one?" He grabbed the materials from Allie and headed over to the next car following all the steps she took he was successful in getting some gas out of the car. "Got any more of the tubing that way we can both work on filling these cans so we can get out of here faster?"
 
"I only have that one, but the next hardware store we pass by we can look for more, but you seem to be a little faster at it then me. Let me go fill the car with what we got in this can, you fill up the second and if we need to hurry we can with no worries."

Allie looked around cautiously, then moved to the car, filling the gas tank as Matt worked on siphoning off the next car. Mandy kept close, but stood just between them, keeping watch. Allie smiled watching Mandy and Matt, thinking how nice it was to have met Matt. As the can emptied she moved over to Matt who had lucked out on a nearly full car, filling up the second can with gas to spare. Allie slipped the now empty can under the hose and let it fill.

"We only got the two cans. Do you want to get moving, or see if we can fill the car up and keep the cans full for back up?"
 
"Alright I'll get to work" Matt said as he started going from car to car getting as much gas as he could. It was pretty slow moving because every car was just about out of gas. That was probably due to everyone flocking to the gas stations to fuel up so they could get as far away from the chaos as they could. Every once and a while he found a car with a decent amount of gas in it and almost had the can filled. "I say we keep going to get as much as we can, never know when we'll be able to get the opportunity again."
 
As they kept going they were luckily undisturbed, and before too long they had filled both the car and both gas cans. Looking up Allie shaded her eyes before ducking back into the car, after having gotten Mandy back inside.

"We should have a few hours before dark, I'll look for a nearby town or rest stop on the map where we can stop for the night."

Reaching back for her pack she started looking for something while they got going on the road again.
 
Matt was glad they filled the car and gas cans up without getting disturbed by any zombies. Climbing back into the car he began carefully navigating the crowded road. Once he maneuvered through the pack of abandoned cars it was easy going as the road opened up. He just kept heading in the same direction waiting for Allie to tell him which way to head.
 
"At the next road hang a right, that looks like the nearest town, we'll see if we can find a place to stay the night without having problems."

Allie looked up in the sky, it was late afternoon at best, and the sun would be going down soon. She wasn't happy that they were still driving, but if it came down to it and they couldn't find a place to sleep she imagined they could stay in the car if need be.

As they headed into a small farm town she noticed a little motel area that looked deserted and pointed it out. She could only hope they wouldn't have to worry about walkers.
 
Matt pulled into the motel parking lot and turned the car off. Stepping out he instantly drew his gun and was ready to shot any threat that crossed their paths. "I'll go and clear the front office, hopefully grab the keys to our room. Keep watch okay?" He then approached the front door of the office. Walking in slowly he was met with a horrible stench causing him to put his free hand up to cover his nose as he approached the counter. When he looked behind it he saw what was causing the smell. A badly decomposed body was laying on the ground with flies and maggots all over it.

He heard a noise come from the office behind the desk and aimed his gun slowly approaching the door. Pushing it open he saw a zombie standing there facing the wall. Not wanting to draw any attention with a gunshot he pulled the knife from his belt just as the zombie turned around to face him. In one fast motion he drove the blade into the skull killing the zombie. After that he looked around and saw the rack of keys on the wall and picked one on the second floor.

Walking back out he spun the key around his finger smiling. "I got our room for the night beautiful"
 
She smiled when he returned with the keys, looking around the motel and seeing where the room was.

"Lets unpack the necessities and make sure we have the car parked close to the room so we can move in a hurry if we have to."

Taking Mandy and a few bags up to the room she watched as Matt moved the car to sit next to the closest set of stairs, pointing towards the road and ready to roll if they had to. Opening the door she looked inside, and had a quick laugh. In clear view from the door was a little sign which showed a dog in silhouette with a big red circle around it, and a line through it. 'NO PETS' was stated at the top, with '$100 charge if found in violation of this policy as well as immediate removal from the premises.' underneath.

"Well Mandy, let's hope we don't get caught girl." Mandy huffed and trotted inside, jumping on one of the two beds within. "Spoiled brat." Allie laughed, moving inside the room keeping the door open as Matt came in behind her.
 
Matt pulled into the parking spot closest to the stairs in reverse and got out. Heading up to the room while staying alert of his surroundings. When he got to the room he saw the no pets sign and chuckled. "I don't think the owner will be around so we should be good." He said jokingly as he entered the room shutting the door and locking all the locks behind him. He saw Mandy on the bed and then looked over at Allie. "Looks like we'll be sharing the other bed"
 
Allie smiled, looking at Matt.

"I am fine with that, just don't get too frisky, I still feel a little sore from last night."

Allie kissed him softly, resting her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I'm glad I ran into you on the road."
 
Matt grinned at Allie's mentioning of her being sore form last night. "I can't make any promises" He said jokingly as he kissed and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm glad I met you too Allie." He would be lucky if he got any sleep tonight, usually when he stayed in a new place like this he always stayed alert and kept watch because he had no idea what was around them.
 
Allie found herself comfortable in Matt's arms, and before long she started to drift to sleep. She knew Mandy was a great alarm, and she trusted Matt would be ready to jump at a moments notice as would she. As she slept she held onto Matts arm, subconsciously hoping for peaceful rest.
 
Usually Matt would be up all night unable to sleep, but with Allie in his arms he felt so comfortable and safe. Slowly he started drifting off to sleep hoping that nothing bothered them in the middle of the night. He fell into a deep sleep holding Allie in his warm embrace. In the morning the sun was shining through the window and hit Matt's face causing him to slowly wake up. He was shocked he slept all night long. Giving Allie a kiss on the forehead he just laid there still holding her in his arms. His pants tenting from a bad case of morning wood.
 
Waking slowly Allie found herself still holding onto Matt's arm. She hadn't had a completely peaceful slumber, but the dreams hadn't been too bad this time. As she became more aware she felt something hard pressing against her from behind and she smirked. She turned her head and kissed Matt softly.

"Good morning."
 
Matt grinned into the kiss Allie gave him and knew there was no way she didn't feel his morning wood pressing against her ass. "How did you sleep?" He asked softly as he ran his fingers along her arm, not ready to let go of her.
 
"I slept... okay." A shiver coursed through Allie, while she enjoyed Matts company she wasn't ready to share everything yet. "It feels like you are up and ready to go." She winked, giggling softly at him before snuggling against him. With a slight grin she wriggled her ass against his hardened cock.
 
Matt sighed softly as he felt Allie wiggle her ass against his erection. He let his hands roam freely over her body. Starting at her sides and the slowly sliding under her shirt and rubbing up her flat stomach towards her breasts. Kissing her neck softly as his hands cupped her perky breasts gently and started caressing them.
 
Allie moaned softly as she felt his hands roaming her body. Pressing against him slightly she leaned her head back, kissing his neck as he slid his hands up underneath her shirt. Reaching her hand behind her she slid her hand down between them, rubbing the palm of her hand against his hardened cock before reaching into his jeans, stroking his cock gently.
 
"Here let me help you" He said softly as he grabbed his pants and took them off followed by his boxers. Then he went back to caressing Allie's perfect petite body. He kept kissing her neck and started sucking on it, leaving a hickey, and then started playfully biting on her neck as well. One hand ran down her stomach and slide into her pants and panties and her started rubbing her warm wet pussy.
 
Moaning at his touch she grinned, stroking his cock harder, pressing against him as her hand stroked his shaft, wriggling her ass against the head of his cock. Turning her head she caught his lips, kissing him deeply as they stayed in the bed, wrapped up in eachother.
 
Matt pulled down Allie's pants and panties then pulled her back against him. His thick cock sliding between her round cheeks. The feeling of her soft warm flesh pressed against each side of his cock was bringing him pleasure. He returned her kiss with great passion as he slipped a finger into her warm moist pussy.
 
Feeling his cock sliding against her Allie moaned out, and when she felt his fingers bury inside her she instinctively spread her legs slightly, giving him free access to her pussy, moaning softly.
 
Matt kept fingering Allie, hearing a wet squishing sound coming from her as he moved his fingers inside of her. Still sliding his cock between her lush cheeks. "You are so sexy" He said and then locked lips with her again making out with her passionately. His other hand caressing her breasts and playing with her tiny nipples.
 
Allie moaned softly against his tongue, moving her hips in time with his fingers, feeling his cock resting between her legs. Smiling she looked into his eyes, biting her lip.

"Matt, fuck me, please."
 
Back
Top