Are the literotica site managers on holiday

The way fonts work is that you have to have that font loaded on your system ( or the server - more later ) in order for it to display.

This is creepy!

The above displays this way when I view it, because I have that font loaded on my system:



Everyone else ( who doesn't have the font loaded ) will see the default font.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, there's no way ( across all browsers ) to "add" a font. Style sheets can be used to reference a .ttf file on the web server and display a font, but it only works in certain browsers.

That may have changed since I last looked *shrug*

Thanks for the explanation - very, very cool to know!
 
Just a bump to say I really think the owners, except for the daily story uploads are pretty much mia.

I just received a feedback on my contest entry. They said "great story, hope you win"

The winners were announced the 16th, but when I went to Lit's homepage the winners are not announced there.

I also have not received an e-mail asking who I want my check made out to and where to send it. Don't know if the other winners have or not (I did get the blue W though)

Personally I don't believe its the holidays I just think perhaps the site is no longer a priority beyond the stories

The monthly winners are only up to July 2011 and we're a week from 2013 and the 2012 annual awards fell off the face of the site.

After all these years apathy has set in can't say I blame them, I was slacking on a lot of shit myself just before I closed the comic store, shit gets old after awhile when all the headaches are yours.
 
Send Laurel a PM with your mailing address, name, and such. She doesn't contact you.
 
Send Laurel a PM with your mailing address, name, and such. She doesn't contact you.

Has that changed recently? Someone I know that won last year said they received an e-mail telling them they won and where/who to make out the check.

For some reason I thought they would be the ones to contact the winner.

I'll give her a yell.
 
Has that changed recently? Someone I know that won last year said they received an e-mail telling them they won and where/who to make out the check.

For some reason I thought they would be the ones to contact the winner.

I'll give her a yell.

She's never sent me one that I know of and I've never heard anyone say they received one. Maybe they just lucked out and caught Laurel on a good day.
 
Apparently they didn’t take a very long vacation!

Today 100 NEW stories appeared!!!

But, for the first time in LITEROTICA’S storied history, no INCEST stories appeared on the first page. Even though 20 other categories did! Yes, today, Dec 26 2012, our QUEEN didn’t put even one story from the sites most popular category (by far!) on the first page. I don’t think MANU filled her Xmas stockings yesterday…

24sets-lot-Lace-Meshy-Fishnet-Ultrathin-Women-Fancy-Stocking-Lady-Sexy-Socks.jpg



NEW STORIES Dec 26 2012

First Page – 75 stories, 20 categories

(categories listed in order they appeared)

Humor
Non Human
Gay
Novels
Sci Fi
Group
Erotic Couples
Lesbian
Romance
Exhibitionist
Interracial
Mature
Loving Wives
Fetish
First Time
Chain
Letters
Non Erotic
BDSM
Non Consent

Second Page 25 stories 2 new categories

Incest
Transexuals
 
I agree, the site might have gotten a bit old for them. When you've done something for so long you do tends to get bored...I wonder if the writers ever get bored
 
Back
Top