BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weekend will be spent working....boooo

My weekend is almost over while everyone elses has started, but i had a great day at a fun lunch today, and like you azgirl- i have to catch up on some work...
I hope everyone finds some fun stuff to do!

Working at the weekend sucks, should be outlawed. But shopping for a Bra sounds good.

Unfortunately I get kicked out of the shop each time I try. Being a bloke's bad enough, but apparently they draw the line at me trying them on :D

A serious response to your humorous post:

I'm a bloke and I try bras on all the time (along with just about anything except panties which they generally don't allow anyone to try on although I've had exceptions). I treat the saleswomen with respect and focus on it not as a sexual experience (which would be weird to them, creepy, disrespectful) but as a femme/cross-dressing experience. Except for the smallest shops, they all sell to cross-dressers and some are quite encouraging about it all.

If you really want to try on bras or even have the ladies help fit you properly, you just be polite and ask. The trick then is keeping your erection under control during the process. ;)

I'm a bloke and I try bras on all the time (along with just about anything except panties which they generally don't allow anyone to try on although I've had exceptions). I treat the saleswomen with respect and focus on it not as a sexual experience (which would be weird to them, creepy, disrespectful) but as a femme/cross-dressing experience. Except for the smallest shops, they all sell to cross-dressers and some are quite encouraging about it all.

If you really want to try on bras or even have the ladies help fit you properly, you just be polite and ask. The trick then is keeping your erection under control during the process. ;)

Thanks for that- you just answered a random question I've mused about in the past i.e. how easy it is for cross dressers to buy underwear in department stores.:)

My weekend will be taken up by writing and reading. I'm unsure of how my second bonus check will be deposed: my wife has to work Saturday, her sister is entertaining her second grandson.

Fair play to you fella. I hope you didn't find my post offensive in any way, certainly wasn't meant that way.

Fair play to you fella. I hope you didn't find my post offensive in any way, certainly wasn't meant that way.

Not offensive in any way. Most people don't think it's possible for a man to do that and many sissies and cross-dressers are too afraid to try. I pushed myself to try (and it was also major thrilling) and found out the right way to do it. If it helps someone else on here get up the courage to ask for help being measured for a bra or if they can try a nighty on in the dressing rooms, I'd be very happy.

It's so much better to try things on than order everything online so you aren't disappointed when clothes that women struggle to get the right fit with don't fit your male body.

If anyone wants to talk more about it, just drop me a PM.

Cross dressing and weekend plans...

This weekend I work as well. I have the early shift so 5:30 am, I also have dinner plans each night with different friends.
For those who are interested, I once worked at a National retail clothing store for women and twice had the pleasure of helping gentelmen who were looking for bras and panties for themselves. Each time they were respectful and I enjoyed helping them fins something they liked.

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hey Farmer!

I'm having a good weekend..just on a "lull" right now..it's too early to step out..i will later..i was out lastnite too..

What you got goin on?

;)

Hey Farmer!

I'm having a good weekend..just on a "lull" right now..it's too early to step out..i will later..i was out lastnite too..

What you got goin on?

;)
Eh, not much. Was out at the movies last night. Moneyball is a good show.

Been a good girl lately? ;)

Eh, not much. Was out at the movies last night. Moneyball is a good show.

Been a good girl lately? ;)

It looked like it was going to be a good movie, i might have to go see it this week.

And of course not :D LoL!

I kinda have a thing for girls who start out skinny or "normal", get into a committed relationship, and then just let themselves go. I find that kinda sexy.

its so hard to find anyone that wants a real relationship with a bbw...i'm 41 white bbw and all I can seem to find are users, abusers and loosers...so sick of it all!!!!!

This weekend I work as well. I have the early shift so 5:30 am, I also have dinner plans each night with different friends.
For those who are interested, I once worked at a National retail clothing store for women and twice had the pleasure of helping gentelmen who were looking for bras and panties for themselves. Each time they were respectful and I enjoyed helping them fins something they liked.

Maybe you helped me once upon a time. I've always tried to be very respectful and honest when asking for help at stores like Lane Bryant. The women were always very good to me and usually let me use the dressing rooms and find the right sizes. I've got quite a collection of Cacique panties although they stopped making the satin-y string bikinis several years ago that bummed me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back