Do women like the feel of Cum?

In is nice, but I like it on. There is nothing like having an intense crazy fuck and he slips out of me and up over my clit and shoots all over me! If I was not yet orgasming, I would start. I love the feel of it on me as it skips and slides over and soaks in to my silky gown. Then when he rubs his hands over it spreading it over my breasts and stomach… mmmmm. Yes, some hard shooters do get me in the neck, face, and hair, usually with the first burst, but I try to keep my eyes closed when I know the guy will explode.

In is nice, but I like it on. There is nothing like having an intense crazy fuck and he slips out of me and up over my clit and shoots all over me! If I was not yet orgasming, I would start. I love the feel of it on me as it skips and slides over and soaks in to my silky gown. Then when he rubs his hands over it spreading it over my breasts and stomach… mmmmm. Yes, some hard shooters do get me in the neck, face, and hair, usually with the first burst, but I try to keep my eyes closed when I know the guy will explode.

Dew, it sounds like you have a way of making guys get...explosive :)

My preference is feeling deep inside me. I love that full of cum feeling and having it leaking out of me. Next, I like feeling it hitting the back of my mouth and taking it down my throat. :eek:

Hmmmmm, I don't think I have ever been concerned about where it ends up but I do enjoy the process of obtaining it

Equal opportunity cum enthusiast here. In me or on me, its ALL good:kiss:

I love it when my man is groaning when he's deep inside me, suddenly hardens and then explodes that hot splash deep inside me. I also love him CUMING in my cleavage and then rubbing his hot living sperm into my nipples!

I love feeling his hot cum directly on my pussy and playing with it until my own juices soak my thighs

I like it everywhere also but most turned on when I'm with a guy and he asks where and I tell him where he wants.... Seems to really turn most guys on, knowing ill take it wherever they want and I'll like it
It is a definitely a turn!

Yes, In me or on me its different depending on where. On my body love the sudden splash of sticky creamy warmth. I love to smear it across my nipples or rub it over my mound and and into my pussy.

Yes, In me or on me its different depending on where. On my body love the sudden splash of sticky creamy warmth. I love to smear it across my nipples or rub it over my mound and and into my pussy.

You can have as much of mine as you want! Cum and get it!

I love feeling his hot cum directly on my pussy and playing with it until my own juices soak my thighs

I like to watch my own cum squirt on a moist pussy. I pull out and have her use her hand to finish me all over her pussy. It is a great visual, three or four puddles of cum on her pussy hair, crotch, and stomach.

ES

I'm not a big fan of how it feels on my skin. It quickly turns cold and sticky, and I just want it wiped off.

Yes! This happened not too long ago. We had a quickie right before going out with some friends to a club and my boyfriend told me to just leave it and see what happens. Of course it didn't take long for gravity and all the dancing to start working it out and in the middle of the club I could feel it running down my thighs… I told him as is was happening and he started grinding all over my ass and running his hand up my dress massaging it into my thighs. I was soooo turned on
Need to do that again :D

Great story

Just posting this because it seemed humorous - but I have my own internal cum factory!

I wont say it is an endless supply but it has a damn fine track record!

I like it on me so we can play with it together, but if we are heading out after then I like him to cum in me so I can feel him inside me and dripping down my thighs while we are out.

Back