Neighbors having sex

I always enjoy getting off when hearing others enjoy themselves.

One time when I was tent camping, a couple camping next to us had some late night fun of their own. Her moans woke me up. I, being the gentleman I am, woke up my gf at the time and fucked her, trying to be in rhythm of our neighbors.

Any time it's nice outside and our windows our open, I always encourage my wife to be as loud as she can, hoping her sounds carry for others to hear.

I also have a narrative in progress where it all started from hearing a neighbor....
 
A frequent play partner of mine texted me yesterday to tell me that he had masturbated to his neighbors having noisy sex. I'm very aroused by sexy sounds and moaning, so I was turned on imagining him doing that, and then imagining us fucking while we could hear other people having sex.

I've never had the chance to do it. I hope the opportunity presents itself! x
 
Yes I sleep with both neighbors next door right after there husbands go to work its usually 1 on 1 and sometimes both come over at the same time and have a 3 sum
 
We

Got very loud last week. Neighbors work odd hours so haven't run into them recently.

QUOTE=lustatsea;82134040]Safe to say "probably." So fuck loud and proud. Be interesting to see what THEY do. Lol.[/QUOTE]
 
Interesting

What was her reaction to that?

One time the wife called me over the open window and told me to listen. She said she thought she heard an injured animal outside. She thought perhaps a dog had been hit by a car and was suffering. It was the neighbor with a new girlfriend :rolleyes:
 
This afternoon I heard my upstairs neighbors having sex. It was loud-it sounded like a porn movie. The screaming and moaning were certainly a turn on. This is the first time I've had this experience of overhearing them. The wife is a cutie.
How would you all approach this situation?

Don't do anything . Chances are you'll just embarrass the wife. My wife and I are sort of in this situation but we're the loud couple. My wife would just curl up in the fetal position if one of neighbors were to approach us about hearing us fucking. Me personally I'd say "Have fun listening to us. I hope you're enjoying yourself!"
 
This reminds me of when one of my new bride's brothers came to stay for a week a couple of months after our wedding. We were 23. It was a little house. Six weeks after this week I was out for a drink with him and her other three brothers. One of them made a jibe about whether I was getting enough as a married man. Well this started the guy who'd stayed over that week! Talk about a blow by blow account! At first I wanted to die a death but them I started relishing the moment. For all the lurid banter between them, they were basically real pleased to know that their sister was getting it good and often.
 
The wife is a cutie.
How would you all approach this situation?

I would not be able to hold back from tactfully flirting. ;)

As old as I am (50+) I am surprised this has only happened to me twice in my entire life. The memorable one occurred in Tucson (AZ) over 25 years ago. I had pulled hard out of LA that morning heading East and checked into a mid-range chain motel near Tucson later that night. About 2 hours after I had fallen asleep the ruckus started in the next room. I cannot believe how turned on I was knowing what was happening in the next room. I have no idea what anyone looked like, if they were a one-night-stand, cheating spouses etc. I am not ashamed to say I had to relieve myself while this was happening it was very hot. They fucked for at least an hour like that.
 
How would I approach the situation? I thought about sending a thank-you note. The first time we heard our upstairs neighbors having sex, it sounded like they were about to fall through our ceiling onto our bed. My wife got so turned on that she pulled off her nightgown and climbed on top of me. Every time they had fun upstairs, we had fun down below. I hated to leave that apartment.
 
Hearing others can be sort of sexy if the sounds appear to be genuine. One night I was staying in a hotel, and it was definitely fun listening to what was going on over on the other side of the wall. The unexpected and unplanned tend to be rather hot. Perhaps, it is also the thought of being part of something that you are maybe not supposed to hear. Besides, it's not like you will be able to sleep, so you might as well just enjoy the moment!
 
Do hostelries with hourly rates have better or worse sound insulation?

The Mexican sex motels we stayed at seemed soundproofed.

Of course we avoided the cheap places with no glass in the windows.
 
After a night up the street at our friends house eating & drinking way to much wine we came back here. I was in the cabana for a little bit, then we got in the hot tub where things got .....wrll hot.
We got out & back into the cabana where I might of been a little louder than normal. Damn wine & weed
If our neighbors had their windows open then they got an ear full :eek:

L:rose:
 
A year or so ago I was having my morning shower in a hotel before a conference, and it turned out, ALL the walls were thin.

I heard what I thought was someone knocking on the wall, when I realised the loud gasping moans accompanying it meant whoever was next door, was certainly enjoying their morning shower. After standing stunned for a good minute, I soon took full account of what was happening.
I was already rock hard and as the slamming got harder and the moans longer, and more desperate, I stood with the water running over me, still slightly stunned and just stroked long and hard, letting the soap build up. As they kept pounding away I heard the moan joined by a deeper growl, the gentlemen on the other side of the wall was clearly reaching completion. I managed to last a few more moments before having a supremely intense orgasm, whilst the couple on the other side reached a crescendo. I stood there for a good few minutes, a little embarrassed for some reason but thoroughly satisfied.
I never got a look at them, but I certainly imagined them that evening as well!
 
I was by myself in the Millennium Marriott (sadly now gone due to 9/11) and the couple in the room next to me went at it for a good hour. I almost think it was a porn shoot because there was a lot of starting and stopping. It was incredibly hot. I have also had the pleasure of hearing adjoining rooms or the neighbors upstairs (when I've lived in an apartment) going after it and I wasn't alone. The sound of two people fucking is great foreplay.
 
I once found myself talking with a couple friends about this subject while we drank wine in a hotel room. We shared stories of listening to people fucking in neighbouring rooms and confessed how hot it got us. Pretty soon there was a palpable tension in the room made all the more interesting by the fact that I'm married (wife was not present), she is married (hubby was asleep in an adjoining room), and the other 'he' is gay. We worked ourselves up (I know I was hard under my robe) but we were snookered. Lol. A fun and silly evening.
 
I'm hoping my wife's lovers neighbours are getting an earful right now. That would mean he's giving it to her pretty good!
 
I.............................................................
 
Last edited:
Years ago my buddy lived in an apartment. Well he'd been partying heavily since he got off work that Friday afternoon... By Sunday evening he was pretty worn out from lack of sleep, so as he's getting into bed, in need of a good night of sleep, the girl in the upstairs apt. and her boyfriend are arguing back and forth with each other. Somehow after tossing and turning and being on the verge of going upstairs and banging on their door, he finally falls asleep...after a few hours have gone by, he is awakened by the same couple upstairs...only now, the female, who obviously is being pleasured, because he can clearly, between moans, hear her uttering, "ohh you animal"..."fuck yesss, you animal"..."god, you're animal"....finally my friend falls back asleep, only to have his alarm clock sounding shortly thereafter....as he leaves his apartment on his way to work, he hears the front door of the apartment upstairs close...the boyfriend, who my friend had yet to be aquainted with, is going down the stairs when my buddy turns toward him and says, " hey animal!"
 
Back
Top