From friends to Domme/sub (closed)

Jessica looked at him for a moment before answering "one learn some self control I would almost be willing to bet you're starting to get hard right now. Two do not take things without asking me." She moved closer to Josh and said "your mistress is such a horny girl and needs her sub to be a good boy so that they both can enjoy some good pleasure together. You will never be able to touch me let alone actually penetrate me at this. I guess for now I am doomed to only use toys." She grabbed a clear glass dildo and moved to the couch. She sat beside him spreading her legs before saying "I want you to watch so that you will remember the only time you are allowed to get hard is when I want you to." She teased her pussy lips a bit before she plunged the toy deep in her angling herself so that he can see inside her through the toy.a

Feeling down on himself Josh watched as Jessica plunged the glass deep inside her. He wanted to be good and keep her happy and so he tried so hard to fight the urge of his cock getting hard. He could see her juices glisten on the dildo as it slid in and out. Josh started flexing every other muscle to attempt at calming his cock down. He didn't even dare look down at it but he didn't feel the sensation from the rod at all this time and thought he must be doing well.

"Ohhhh Josh look at all my honey on the dildo. ohhh god this feels so good." She moaned out trying to draw his attention to what she was doing. She could see his other muscles flexing so she knew that he was doing that to kerp himself calm.

"Oh god" he mumbled under his breath. Listening to her moans as she continued to play with herself just inches in front of Josh. "It's so beautiful watching that glass slide so wet and slippery inside you Miss Jessica, it must feel fantastic"

"It does but it would feel a lot better to have a real cock in me." Jessica moaned out as she continued to play with herself.

Back