New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CutieMouse said:
Would you believe the disclaimer at the end of my last statement was specifically put there to make exception for those like youreslf? ;)
LOL, yes, I saw that, but I still wanted to toot my own horn a little bit. :D

God, I feel so cheap. :rolleyes:

Nah...I'm all better now. I guess it was just gas. :cool:

Hey all,

I am new to this board but I have been in D/S relationships in the past. looking for a new D. Been lurking for bit. Hope to have good time here.

Kb4u

Last edited:
Hi all,

As many others, new poster here, but old-time lurker. I've already been prompted to introducing myself in another thread, but I figured I should do it here as well.

So, I'm a queer Domme/Top whose mostly interested in women/butches/boi sexually, but so far, I've only played with male pyl (mostly because the opportunity to play with a female pyl didn't present itself yet. *sigh*). I have bottomed on occasion for some butches Top when I needed a fix for my masochist side, and will probably do it again when/if the right person comes at the right moment. I do not however have a iota of submissive in me and do not bottom for male PYL.

BDSM for me is something between a 'hobby' and a 'lifestyle'. I am much more into the S/M aspect than the D/s aspect of it, and while erotically charged, sex is not often a part of my play.

Aside from that, I'm one of those radical leftish AND feminist academics who are brainwashing poor innocent young adults and I'm having much fun doing it, changing the world one kid at a time. ;) For an academic, I'm surprisingly well adjusted socially, and I can totally carry an entire conversation without quoting some obsure french post-modern philosophers or post-colonial critiques. I'm also stinky poor and underpaid, and it sucks.

So, that's me for now. Hi everybody and looking forward having interesting conversation with all of you.

Hi DeservingBitch

Welcome to the BDSM forum. I expect you've already checked out the GLBT board (gay/lesbian/bisexual/transexual) where they welcome lesbian kinksters. Hope you find what you're looking for here. :rose:

Hi kneelsb4u, welcome. There's a BDSM section in the Lit personals section if you're interested, just be prepared to hit 'ignore' on a few HNGs (horny net geeks) before you find your D :rose:

*waves hello to Chris* You do get around don't you honey? Welcome all over again. :nana:

DeservingBitch said:
Hi all,

As many others, new poster here, but old-time lurker. I've already been prompted to introducing myself in another thread, but I figured I should do it here as well.

So, I'm a queer Domme/Top whose mostly interested in women/butches/boi sexually, but so far, I've only played with male pyl (mostly because the opportunity to play with a female pyl didn't present itself yet. *sigh*). I have bottomed on occasion for some butches Top when I needed a fix for my masochist side, and will probably do it again when/if the right person comes at the right moment. I do not however have a iota of submissive in me and do not bottom for male PYL.

BDSM for me is something between a 'hobby' and a 'lifestyle'. I am much more into the S/M aspect than the D/s aspect of it, and while erotically charged, sex is not often a part of my play.

Aside from that, I'm one of those radical leftish AND feminist academics who are brainwashing poor innocent young adults and I'm having much fun doing it, changing the world one kid at a time. ;) For an academic, I'm surprisingly well adjusted socially, and I can totally carry an entire conversation without quoting some obsure french post-modern philosophers or post-colonial critiques. I'm also stinky poor and underpaid, and it sucks.

So, that's me for now. Hi everybody and looking forward having interesting conversation with all of you.

Yo, welcome.

A big welcome to the newbies who have just joined.

Come in, and have a seat, take part in debates, games, and silly conversations! Most of us are really nice and friendly.....most of the time! ;)

Caz :rose:

Am I glowing????

Well I've posted before but never introduced myself because I felt like a wannabe imposter but NO MORE. I finally talked to my wonderful husband of 10 years last night about my desires\needs and he's down with it. At this point we have a very simple D/s arrangement for the bedroom only we are going to try out but I feel very confident we are on the right path. I feel like I've finally come home.

I'm just about to go to amazon and order our BDSM library for beginners recommended elsewhere by CutieMouse.

We've already had a lot of fun of course but its definitely baby steps for us. I want this to last and have never been so content to follow the slow, methodical, one step at a time approach of my engineer husband. The weight has been lifted of having to decide, feel guilty about, responsible for, and manipulate what happens in our bedroom and I couldn't feel more peaceful. "I have a headache" is no longer is my vocabulary nor is "No you don't need to do that, I don't really want an orgasm." I'm a purty smart girl but when it comes to this I honestly don't know wtf I need or want half the time and avoiding the issue is no longer working for me (never has worked for him he's just patient to a fault).

So thank you to all for your posts. I have lurked here for a few months and learned a lot from the discussion.

alexanna said:
I finally talked to my wonderful husband of 10 years last night about my desires\needs and he's down with it. At this point we have a very simple D/s arrangement for the bedroom only we are going to try out but I feel very confident we are on the right path.

First of all, welcome to the BDSM forums, officially! Glad you felt more comfortable in saying hello in this thread! {{{HUGS}}}

Secondly, congratulations on taking the big step in telling your husband and that you both are taking it slow and starting in the bedroom! I wish you both all the best of luck in your journey and exploring!

alexanna said:
I feel like I've finally come home.

*smiles* I do know how you feel, alexanna, like you, I am very new to the BDSM and have always felt that the true me were hidden....until a few weeks ago, when a good friend have offered to be the first spanker.....and once his hand hit my bum, I felt like I've came home! :D :nana:

Hi all. Pretty much like everyone else- lurking for a while (probably still will for a bit longer). Thanks for the warm welcome.

Not really a new face (in fact, more along the old and wrinkled lines) but been away from this place for a while. Thought I'd pop in and see how folks are getting along. Can't guarantee it, but you may see more of me in the time ahead.

Hi, i've been lurking for a long while and reading the stories even longer :) Had a friend wanting me to look at her pics so i asked Master for permission to join the site.

i'll probably lurk for a bit longer before jumping into many discussions.

Welcome to all the new faces and names.. This is a great place to hear all sides of this lifestyle.. WElcome and feel free to ask away there are very KNOWLEDGEABLE people here who make things make sense..

WELCOME :nana: :heart: :rose:

Well, I'm not new to coming to the Lit forum, or even to the Lit-literature, I've written a few even, but I finally decided to come into this secton of the forum today. I generally spend my time in the SRP section.

So I thought I would say hello, anyway. I'm in my early twenties, I've known I was interested in the submissive submissive side of D/s since I was, oh, 17? I'm a mother and a newly-wed wife, and I love my husband for understanding my desires in the BDSM world - even if he is not a part of it.

So there's my hello, and a little info. I hope to meet great people, and make a few friends - and I'm on ALL THE TIME!

DracnKitten said:
Well, I'm not new to coming to the Lit forum, or even to the Lit-literature, I've written a few even, but I finally decided to come into this secton of the forum today. I generally spend my time in the SRP section.

So I thought I would say hello, anyway. I'm in my early twenties, I've known I was interested in the submissive submissive side of D/s since I was, oh, 17? I'm a mother and a newly-wed wife, and I love my husband for understanding my desires in the BDSM world - even if he is not a part of it.

So there's my hello, and a little info. I hope to meet great people, and make a few friends - and I'm on ALL THE TIME!

Hey, fellow-kitty.

Welcome.

Is that you and hubby in avatar?

Actually, it is me and a hubby consented playmate who is into the Dom role. No real serious relationship between him and I, but it gives me a dose of submission every few months.

Our last playdate is tomorrow, we live too far away to continue now.

:(

Oh well, I need to give my new hubby all my time for a while :D and go back ont eh quest for a girl to play with us.

Hello! My name is Sarah, I'm 22 and have always been interested in kinky, tabboo, or just plan interesting things both sexually and intellectually. I have always been willing to try any thing as long as it will not cause serious damage to anyone. I am a nonconformist Christian who shuns the popular dogma of what being a Christian should mean. I try to remain open to all beliefs and views, though I can at times be stubborn. I can be very passionate about my thoughts and can get a bit overexcited at times. My favorite past time is to discuss/debate things with people who can state their views rationally, logically and clearly. I've been in a "vanilla" relationship with a man for two and a half years, though we've known eachother for 8. We live in the house we bought together with our four dogs in Southern Illinois, though my "home" will always be Chicago, where I was born and raised. I love history and traveling and hope one day to see all the important places of human history still in exsistance first hand.

Chained_Enigma said:
Hello! My name is Sarah, I'm 22 and have always been interested in kinky, tabboo, or just plan interesting things both sexually and intellectually. I have always been willing to try any thing as long as it will not cause serious damage to anyone. I am a nonconformist Christian who shuns the popular dogma of what being a Christian should mean. I try to remain open to all beliefs and views, though I can at times be stubborn. I can be very passionate about my thoughts and can get a bit overexcited at times. My favorite past time is to discuss/debate things with people who can state their views rationally, logically and clearly. I've been in a "vanilla" relationship with a man for two and a half years, though we've known eachother for 8. We live in the house we bought together with our four dogs in Southern Illinois, though my "home" will always be Chicago, where I was born and raised. I love history and traveling and hope one day to see all the important places of human history still in exsistance first hand.

Welcome, being a fellow history buff I would love to talk shop sometime.

Welcome to Lit, Sarah! :rose: I'm a history buff too. Board seem to be crawling with them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back