Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short dom/sub story SRP I have been acting out with Playfullittle1 - "Parent's Evening" has drawn to its natural conclusion.

I hope you enjoyed reading it even half as much as I enjoyed writing my parts of it, because I enjoyed it very much indeed.

Now, for something perhaps unusual in these forums.

This was a complete departure from my usual role. As those I have chatted with know, I tend more towards the submissive side of sexual encounters - or, at least the shy side, the reluctant seducee. My thanks to PlayfulLittle1 for agreeing to help me explore this new side of myself - and being such a good victim...

So.. how did I do? Is it believable? Does it work, erotically?

I'm especially interested from hearing from those who would normally see themselves in the role of the unfortunate Mizz Carter role - did it work for you?

So, if it sounds like your sort of story, please visit the thread (link) and leave constructive criticism.

Thank you :)
 
FILLED Thanks to all who expressed interest.


Looking for a female co-author for this thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807687

Kathryn has spent much of her life feeling like she was a disappointment to her mother. Mom was slender and beautiful, but Kathryn was just average. But now in high school, Kathryn has blossomed into a beauty in her own right. But now that Kathryn is no longer in her mother's shadow, she's looking for more than just parity; she wants payback. She's now the fairest in the land and she wants to rub her mother's nose in it. Thus does Kathryn start thinking dark, lascivious thoughts about how to truly crush her mother - by seducing her father. [insert evil laugh]

I favor long, detailed posts with a semblance of grammar and style. If this interests you, please PM.
 
Last edited:
I'm seeking a female partner to roleplay female roles into this thread of mine here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807643

She would either take upon a role of her own, or the females characters already mentioned in the tale - be it Helen, the serving maid that loves to play with the new Stable Boy; Adele, the cook, an older woman that knows what she wants and likes to use the boy's service on occasion - or Lady Renee Veers, the Lord's Wife, and Mistress of the Household, that might come to seek his services as well! ;)

And this other story as well:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807642

Where she'd play the role of the Miller's Wife, an older, buxom and plump, loving woman that seduces her Lordship's heir and son out of her own amorous needs. She is too loving. Too much.

In any case, feel free to drop me a PM or start writing right away. First com first served! ;)
 
So I'm still interested in doing a thread based on The Vampire Diaries ! I have a serious obsession with the sesries...and well, I would just love to play out the role of having two sexy brothers head over heels in love with me, somewhat fighting for my affection, and yet I'm trapped in the middle, clueless to what I really want. With one brother (Stefan) , my character(Elena) feels safe, loved, he's the perfect boyfriend.

But with the other brother (Damon) , my character gets to experience the wild side, she gets to live, she's attracted by the bad-boy image, how he hides his feelings, and yet he will come to life when around her, letting her through his shell, letting her see the real him.

Damon allows Elena to live, and Elena brings the better side out in Damon. Stefan's perfect for Elena, but Elena's not sure she just wants him anymore.

I've never seen a Vampire Diaries roleplay on here..either I'm COMPLETELY blind, or there's the fact there just hasn't been a TVD(The Vampire Diaries) thread on here! Why?!!!! Am I the ONLY one into TVD? Please, tell me someone out there is with me?

*Puppy face*
 
bump

A long time ago, I was writing an SRP called You Don't See What We See
I'd love to write the Aeon character again, maybe battling the MechHorde.
You would NOT be writing the Flux character, you'd be creating your own.
Read it, if its something that appeals to you, and you think your writing will go well with mine, let me know.

(note: I write with women, exclusively. Sorry boys)
(also, I understand that the language gets kinda out of control at the end there...I was still learning that voice and style...I'm much better with it now, I promise)
 
Last edited:
I’m looking for a female to play one of the twins in a “Medieval story”. You can read the first post, but please do not post in the thread. PM me if you are interested in the story.

found one
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I am in the middle of starting up a new group RP and would love to have male and female players. Here you can find the OOC.

Edit - Female writers/characters are needed!
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I am in the middle of starting up a new group RP and would love to have male and female players. Here you can find the OOC.

Edit - Female writers/characters are needed!



Bumping this because I would really love more people to join. I'm accepting at least 1 more FEMALE character to work on staff.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top