The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit Bette! Get a fucking grip! I used to want you to get back together with Tina but now you are with Jodi and fucking Tina and it's all a big mess!

God dammit Bette! Get a fucking grip! I used to want you to get back together with Tina but now you are with Jodi and fucking Tina and it's all a big mess!

That was the news at 10. Now for the weather...

:devil:

(Sorry Etoile, couldn't resist!)

The link to that page she is trying to link you to is in my sig. line....the superwoman part.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Bunny in person, let me assure you: Those eyes are even better in real life. The camera catches part of them, but when she's talking - or listening - about a subject that has her heart or mind... awesome.

:eek:Not this tina, she not!;)
Naw, it's on the Tee Vee. It's just so frustrating, because if Tina and Bette get back together, what are they going to do with Marlee Matlin?! I NEED MARLEE!!!! That girl gives me SUCH a boner. *ahem*

Okay, that was hot, the clip I just watched. But still, they shouldn't be doing it!!! MARLEEEEEEE!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Bunny in person, let me assure you: Those eyes are even better in real life. The camera catches part of them, but when she's talking - or listening - about a subject that has her heart or mind... awesome.

Ok, I must be hormonal or crazy or something, but I just teared up. I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me. :eek:

Ok, I must be hormonal or crazy or something, but I just teared up. I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me. :eek:
I can't imagine that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you, there are so many other qualites that could be commented on.

Huggles to my Bunny-buddy. :)

And a nice flogging next time we manage the same city at the same time. ;)

I have my fingers crossed for Atlanta....Assuming some long-lost rich relative dies and leaves me the bulk of his fortune. It's kind of sad, considering I'm, what, two hours from Atlanta? *Sigh*

And you give such nice floggings, too. :devil:

Perfectly made pop music is sometimes the best reason to get up in the morning.

(just listened to the Go-Betweens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back