P.A.M. Housewife Training Academy

Parkier

Virgin
Joined
Apr 8, 2016
Posts
5
I have an idea for a story that deals with housewives who desire to undergo Slut/Slave training.
The name of the Academy that does the training is The P.A.M. Housewife Training Academy. P=Pussy, A=Ass, & M=Mouth. The school emblem is a small pyramid tattooed onto the left shoulder of the students upon graduation. The hollow pyramid has the capital letter "P" in the top of the pyramid, the capital "A" is in the lower left corner and the capital "M" in in the lower right corner. The letters are inside the pyramid.
The graduating students must pass a vigorous six week course of not stop sexual activity. Their pussies will be able to accept practically any sized cock. Their pussies will be able to withstand continuous fucking as in gang bangs and orgies. Their pussies will always remain shaved bare and always accessible
fog fucking. Cream pies are mandatory except when the Master says no. Their pussy muscles will learn how to milk cocks dry after they cum inside them.
The Ass is similar to the pussy requirements.. The mouth training will include deep throating with the cum being shot straight down their throats and into their waiting stomachs. The wives will have to drink copious amounts of sperm so they will not get sick nor gag because of smell or taste. They will learn to be highly skilled with their tongues so that they can go inside other pussies or anuses.
I am a writer but I suck with erotica. If anyone would like to use my P.A.M. idea please write to me and discuss it. [email removed per Forum Rules.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top