Nether There (Open to one female)

shizzz

That one guy
OOC: Looking for a woman to write as the niece of a famous, or rather somewhat infamous, conjurer. I love the idea of magic and all the dark devious directions it could be turned to when put to a perverted use.

That being said, she is a runaway. Here uncle the black sheep of the family and his skills are only truly appreciated by a few. however the source of those powers have yet to be discovered. His niece, desperate for a better life, and more than curious about his so-called powers, decides to run off her 18th birthday and lay herself at his feet.

Please PM with interest. Looking for a good descriptive writer, a paragraph or two per post, adn preferrably someone who can post a minimum of daily.

Lance closed the door, the couple inches of wavy dark hair that crowned his head was soaked with sweat. He blinked his cool blue eyes as he shrugged off the dark robe, letting it fall to the ground outside of the heavy oaken doors in his basement. He reached over, placing his palm over the scanner, and locked it.

He stretched his 6'2 brod muscular build, then ascended the steps. Beneath his robe he had been wearing a pair of boxer briefs that clung to his strong legs, which he shed just before diving onto the pool at the back of his manse.

He needed to be cleaned adn refreshed after that encounter. He had not been entirely ready for that one. He had survived and learned much. But he had been exposed.

A 38 year old mortal was a tempting morsel, and he was beginning to wonder just how much further he could go, at least by himself.

He began to ponder his options as he cut smooth strokes through the pool, the sweet georgia sky overhead, with the sun beating down. He had been in there for the entire night and half of the day. It had seemed like an hour to him, another thing to be aware of.

Cyrielle was tucked away between the hedges bordering the stone wall around her uncle's house. She had been asleep, her shapely legs tucked into herself. She had been so tired and then when she had gotten to Lance's house, he hadn't even been there. So she hid herself away to wait for him, and eventually sleep overtook her.

She heard a splash and her hazel eyes snapped open. She saw honey-blonde first and blinked, startled. It was just her hair, a mass of curls, which she brushed away. She slid up the wall and stretched her 5'5" lithe frame, everything settling nicely into place. Her curls bounced down around her face and shoulders, she fixed her blouse, her floor-length skirt settled around her hips then flowed down her legs like a sheet of water. She waited until she was fully awake then she turned toward the stone wall and climbed it. Cyrielle wasn't particularly athletic, but she was determined.

When she reached the top, she laid out on the ledge, moonbathing and watching her uncle swim. 'That must've been the splash that woke me,' she thought to herself. He was so into swimming he didn't even notice her, and she was so entranced by him. His muscles rippling under his skin, his hands slicing through the water were hypnotizing. She lied with her hands caressing the skin that peeked through her keyhole blouse (which was rather easy as the two fleshy mounds were generous and kept the shirt up and apart), and her legs swung on each side of the wall, as she stared at him.

She lied there as long as he swam, as motionless as a cat, enjoying first the delicate beams from the moon. Then the robust sunbeams warmed her skin and she still didn't move, waiting for him. When it became obvious he was spellbound by the water surrounding him, she jumped off the edge and landed lightly on her feet, she soundless rushed to the pool's edge and slipped off her sandals. She gathered her skirt and sat down with her feet in the cool water and hoped Lance would finally notice her. She was getting hungry and although she was now rested from her long trek from Louisiana to Georgia, she was starting to get lonely.

The water sluiced over his skin in a soothing rhythmic fashion. The cleansing sensation was enough to make him begin to feel safe, to feel whole, but he couldn't help but wonder as he replied the occurrence over and over in his mind.

He had made the preparations, formed the circles in the right salts. He had said the words and he had summoned the.....the being. He had done everything just as before, except this time something had touched him. He had felt it, felt it to his core. He didn't know if it was simply because of where he was that it felt so different or if it had in fact been more than a casual contact. Either way, that wasn't supposed to happen.

As he ran things over and over in his head he swam

then he noticed a pair of feet on the side that hadn't been there and that certainly didn't belong there.

he came to a stop and rose out of the water. The cool moon light cascading over his toned body shimmered as water slid over his body.

His eyes trailed over the lock s of blond hair and the shimmering eyes. He recognized her from a Christmas card, but fond the way her blouse was filled by her young curvaceous form a little distracting

"Excuse me, but is there something I can do to help you?" he asked in a calm even tone as he struggled to recall her name, then it came to him

"Cyrielle right?"

Cyrielle nodded very slowly, "That's right, uncle Lance." Her voice was lilting with that "Na'wlings" accent. She was trying hard to sound like she didn't come from there, though, and that added to her dulcet tones. She leaned back and kept the angle with her arms and hands at her sides, which made her curves stand out even more prominently in the moonlight.

She looked at him curiously and intensely, "Did you know you've been swimming almost a whole day? I bet you're hungry! I can make you something if you want?" She swayed ever so slightly, the moonbeams capturing every curve, every ambit. She looked at Lance and she enjoyed the way his body shimmered as if he was made of diamonds.

Had he been swimming that long? He wondered to himself. He was part impressed and part terrified as he recalled that ghostly caress

"Why yes I am quite famished" he said with a smile as his eyes lingered over her. She had grown quite well since he last saw her, he thought as his eyes slid over that shimmering form

"And then we can discuss why you have popped up at
My house so suddenly" he told her as he stepped towards her, popping out if the water his Eddie her

"Not that I don't mind the company sweety" he told her as he reached down to offer her a hand up

"It's just that the family has been wary if me for awhile now"

"Well, that's part of the reason why I've made my way here," She took his hand and stood with his help, "The family is starting to feel the same way about me as they do you. You might be the black sheep, and I'm starting to look a little gray to them. So I figured, fuck 'em. I kinda ran away." She looked thoughtful for a moment, "Is it really running away when you're 18 already?" She thought again, "Well, I ran away two days before I turned 18, so who knows? They might be looking for me, I didn't leave a note or anything." She looked a little guilty.

He chuckled as she questioned whether or not it was running away, since she had just become of age

"So your turning gray?" he asked as he stopped by a chair, grabbed a towel and tossed it over his shoulders

"Well some of us Morgans were meant to be gray, some even black" he said, as he marveled at just how appropriate that was

"Well Cyrielle I bet you are famished" he told her as he lead her inside the Manse. It was a southern plantation state house. High ceilings ornate carve work and furnished with an abandonment of propriety. Everything was guilded and lavish, eccentric adn over the top

He looked over his shoulder, letting her take in the place, and he in turn took her in.

Her golden curls framed a cherubic adn delicate face that held l the classic lines of beauty. Her frame filled out the top of her blouse deliciously, the keyhole slit showing off a line of cleavage that looked tremendously soft and delicious. The blouse was puled snug against a flat tummy and then flared over full hips.

"You like?" he asked as he led her into the kitchen finally

"Why dot you go ahead and whip something up for us while I go get changed. Then we cna discuss the next step for us dark Morgans" he told her as he walked further down the hall, not waiting for her reply

This could wok out very well, very very well. He just needed to play his cards right and he could have himself an excellent buffer for his next delving. Hell maybe he could even have an assistant.

She nodded, still taking everything in. When Lance left, she started opening drawers and cabinets. She was in awe, the kitchen itself was big enough to fit her parents' house. She was so hungry and wanted something quick, she just ended up making two giant roast beef sandwiches. She placed them on two plates that looked so fancy, she wondered how much each one was worth, then walked out to the dinner room. The table was long and her jaw dropped, but she recovered quickly and picked two seats. She called tentatively, "Uncle Lance?"

Lance heard the sound of his niece in the kitchen as he walked to his rooms. He tossed on a pair of slacks and a white button up shirt, which he left unbuttoned

Then he returned

He found Cyrielle in the dining room with two massive sandwiches.

"That looks delicious" he said as he found his eyes wandering over her. Her clothes were a bit warn from the trip and he realized she had nothing else

"Did you have a bag or anything?" H asked as he looked her over, "or are you wearing everything you own?" He asked as he took a seat, lifting the sandwich to his mouth, just now realizing how hungry he was.

She started off nice and sweet, but that Cajun came out a little and Lance soon got a glimpse of the fierce woman she was, "I had a bag," She shrugged, "Somewhere along the way, I met a peeshwank. He took my bag, and he mighta taken more'n tha' if I hadn't stopped him!" She spat, "But he was nothing but a capon- a, a coward, you know?- I poked 'im in tha eye- hard!- and he let me alone." She sat down, and took a small nibble, "Sorry, I just never did anything bad to him or anybody, so why'd he try to take something wasn't his, huh, why he try to put his grubby hand on my breast? Lots a' mean, mean, evil people around." She blushed at the confession, and looked down at her sandwich, "All I have, is what I wear, yeah."

He listens to her story, glad to see the bit of fire come out in her. I he was going to do this thing she could not be meek. She would need to he obedient, but in the nether the meek never made it back

"Well then. I suppose we will have to do something about that? " he asked with a smile

"And you are welcome to stay. But if your going to stay your going to earn your keep" he told her as he set the sandwich down

"I did not get all of this by being kjnd. And maybe if you stick around a while I can teach you just how I got all this" he said, giving her a small smile.

"But first lets eat. Then we can get you cleaned up. Get those close laundered and wash that poor molested flesh of yours" he said as he returned the sandwich to his mouth, his eyes slipping from hers to the exposed skin of the keyhole, noting just how well she filled that top out. He could imagine just how tempting grabbing that breast might be.

"What do you think?"

She looked at him, a fire in her eyes, "Of course I'll earn my keep! I didn't come all this way just to be pampered and do nothing. I came to learn, uncle Lance." She wasn't mad, just a proud little woman, "Thank you, I really appreciate it. You are being very kind. Really."

He chuckled slightly. She went quickly from fiery to thankful. He had to admire that, however

"I'm glad you appreciate it. But you need to understand that this is my house, with my rules. There won't be a bunch of bullshit like your old house, however I do expect you to listen to me and do as I ask. Think of me as your boss, and your my assistant. " he told her with a smile

"As time goes on, and you take in more and learn more I will pay you more. For now I just need to know that you understand the need for you to listen and do as your told. Because if you can't, then it's not worth me teaching you" he said before finishing off the sandwich

"That is only if you want to learn. If you just need a place to crash than you can simply earn your keep. I you want more, then I demand more" he told her, his last words spoken in a tone that brooked no nonsense

"It's just a question of how hard your willing to work for it. What you'll do to make it in this world"

Cyrielle narrowed her eyes at Lance as she listened, as she took every word he said in. When he was done, she nodded and all she said was, "I understand."

She wolfed down the rest of her sandwich, her hunger just barely quenched, and stood to clear the plates. "Is that all, uncle Lance?" She asked before she went into the kitchen. Like he had said, "his house, his rules" so she waited for him to answer.

He smile at he simple answer. Then she quickly gathered up the plates.

"Yes take care of those dishes. Then it's time to get you cleaned up."

He waited as she went to the kitchen and put the dishes in the dish washer, then he lead her down a hall, further into the house

He led her into a bathroom with a large lavish shower, large glass doors and a panel on the outside

He pushed a few buttons then the water started.

"Hop in an get washed up. I'll find something for you to wear while we wash your clothes" he told her, thj stepped out of the room.

She quickly undid the button on her shirt, her skirt left her hips. Bra and panties flew off her, almost as if magically disappearing off her silky smooth skin. She stepped into the water and instantly felt loads better. The grime and dirt sluiced off her body easily, but she stood under the shower loving the hot water. She lathered her body over and over, just to stay under the steaming stream.

She quickly undid the button on her shirt, her skirt left her hips. Bra and panties flew off her, almost as if magically disappearing off her silky smooth skin. She stepped into the water and instantly felt loads better. The grime and dirt sluiced off her body easily, but she stood under the shower loving the hot water. She lathered her body over and over, just to stay under the steaming stream.
He went into his room, trying to decide what he might have that could fit her. He found one of his older white undershirts, a wife beater, and a pair if sweat pants.

Taking the clothes back down the hall he walked into the bathroom without knocking

The glass of the shower stall had gotten a bit steamy, hazing the lines of her figure. But it was clear enough that her soft white skin was curving in al the right places

He set the clothes for her on the counter.

"Here is something for you to wear. I'll take your clothes and get those going" he told her as he stopped
In front of the shower,

"Need anything else" he asked as he leaned down to scoo
Up her discarded clothes. He smiled as he turned her bra over. 36 DD

This was something that put a smile on his face. He couldn't help but glance back over at the shower.

Just find me in the kitchen when your done" he told her as he left the room, he turned and headed to the laundry closet, his hands unconsciously fondling the bra

Last edited:
"Need anything else"

"No, thanks!" She shampooed her hair, and turned so that her profiled silhouette shone through the shower stall.

When she heard him leave, she finished up. She stepped out of the shower, her skin feeling tingly because of how clean she was now. She dried off and put on the clothes her uncle had left for her. Everything fit a little loose and a little long, except for the fabric around her breasts. She wasn't terribly self-conscious about the fact that now her uncle would be able to see her milk chocolate colored nipples, or that they poked the fabric.

She went back to the kitchen and stood absentmindedly in front of Lance as she pulled the sweatpants from her hips and tried to tie the cord tight enough to keep the pants up.

He turned as she came in, the look a little comical with how large the clothes were on her. And at the same time it was terribly erotic. The short hung long on her, but her firm prodigious breasts stretched the material tight, her brown nipples plainly vivid blue against her milky white skin

His body responded slightly at the sight of her. She stood their wrestling with the waist band, every motion making her breasts jiggle or sway teasingly.

"Sorry, but it's all I had" he said with a no hint of regret in his voice.

"But we can get more clothes later. First I want to show you around

He led her through the sprawling house, taking every opportunity he could to steal glanced at her young curvaceous body. He led her to what would be her room first. Then through and about the house and grounds. Ending at the back yard with the pool and the little jacuzzi. He never once mentioned the basement

"And that does it for the house. While your here I expect you to keep it tidy. That won't be much with just the two of us"

She smiled and nodded lively, "Of course, uncle Lance. It won't be a problem. Is that all?" She asked as she jutted her breasts at him, just a tiny little bit. She'd noticed him noticing her, and although she wanted nothing to do with the dirty, old man she'd met before, uncle Lance was very clean, and very handsome.

She was curious if he would take notice that she was purposely jutting her chest out at him, and curious about what he would do or say. She looked down at his hands, and noticed how strong they looked. She vaguely wondered how they would feel on her body and she shuddered almost imperceptibly.

Every step of the tour had set those young pert tits jiggling or swaying. He had soon found himself taking every chance he couldn't to watch them move.

And he noticed he had been caught. She definitely was thrusting them out. Stretching the thin material taught, and making her nipples ever more visible.

She knew what she had. And she put it on display. He could use that. Use her, in more ways than one.

"So this sums up the house. There is one door to the baseman that is where I work. It is locked and off limits to you for now" he told with a serious tone.

"Now I am going to head to my room to rinse off and freshen up. Do you have any questions?" He asked her as he turned to head to his room, wondering if she would follow. Was her thrust chest an invitation or a simple reaction to being admired? He wondered as he fought to leather way, and not give those plump delicious tits another look. Well not yet at least

"No, uncle Lance," She licked her lips suggestively as she took a deep breath so that the shirt stretched against his old shirt even more, "You're a very thorough man." She followed him and stopped at his doorway, "Actually, I do have one," She said as she looked furtively inside his room, "Where will I sleep?"

He smiled at the way she licked her lips. The way she presented herself was very enticing

"Your room is just down the hall. The first door on the right. "

He told he as he stepped into the master bathroom. He didn't close te door. He didn't check to see if she followed. He simply tugged his shirt free and let it fall to the floor. Then he do the same with his slacks and underwear.

His lithe toned body was completely exposed to her

"So tell me what your expectations are. What do you want to learn from me?" He asked as he turned and started his shower, then turning back towards the door, his long thick cock away gently between his thighs. Two could play the 'teasing with your goods game'

She stared unabashedly at his dick with bated breath. She'd seen one not too long ago, and had used her hand on it, too, but uncle Lance's was much bigger, and it looked much thicker.

Running away had been fine, but then her bag got stolen and she had no more money, no more clothes and she needed to get to Lance's house somehow. The couple who offered her a ride were willing to charge her nothing. That is nothing other than having her give the man a handjob while his wife watched and masturbated along to it.

She continued staring and she let her breath rush out at him. It was a slightly excited whisper, "Everything."

Back