If I was a woman, what would I want/

charliebill

Really Experienced
As a heterosexual male, I like straight sex with a woman. But could I write a story as a male and ask myself what would I want sexually if I was a woman with sex needs? Hmmm... I wonder!

As a heterosexual male, I like straight sex with a woman. But could I write a story as a male and ask myself what would I want sexually if I was a woman with sex needs? Hmmm... I wonder!

I don’t know if I I could write a story from the female perspective, but as a crossdressing male, if I were a woman I would most certainly be a lesbian, should coin a new phrase “gaysbian”.

As a woman, what I enjoy is the feeling of being completely nude where I shouldn’t be. I’m certainly not looking to expose myself to strangers, but the mere thought of being in so vulnerable a situation and possibly losing my clothes and/or getting caught is the perfect combination of arousal and fear. I’d like to see more stories like that.

Men, women, lesbians, gays, we're all just humans.
We all want a meaningful, intimate connection with someone who treasures us and shares our tastes.
Occasionaly, we may want meaningless sex but depending on your character, that gets old very fast.

Just write your story taking into account these three things:

1)Personalty.Who is this person?

2) Motivation. What drives this person?

3) Development. Where is this person at Point A in your story? How does this person evolve and where does it end up at the end of the story?

Penis, ass, vagina, which body part goes where? That's just the salad dressings.

You could also try writing as your ideal women instead of trying to figure out what you would like in a parallel universe where you are a woman.
If you want a women that is shy and reserved when in public or at dinner but literally screams and begs for what she wants in bed and even demeans herself in order to get it then there are many stories out there to draw inspiration from.
If your dream girl is more flirty and touchy when in public but just lets you do what you want when you get in bed enjoying your touch well then as long as you stay true to what you want your ideal dream girl to be like and do the story would just flow.

Men, women, lesbians, gays, we're all just humans.
We all want a meaningful, intimate connection with someone who treasures us and shares our tastes.
Occasionaly, we may want meaningless sex but depending on your character, that gets old very fast.

Just write your story taking into account these three things:

1)Personalty.Who is this person?

2) Motivation. What drives this person?

3) Development. Where is this person at Point A in your story? How does this person evolve and where does it end up at the end of the story?

Penis, ass, vagina, which body part goes where? That's just the salad dressings.

Nicely said. :)

Back