Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Alysa paused at the foot of the stairs and -- having no need to catch the attention of Michele, who had watched her as she left -- inclined her head up toward the second floor, a look of desperation in her eyes. Michele nodded slightly and quickly in reply.

"Ian," Michele began, turning to face the groundskeeper. "Would you do me a huge favor and finish cleaning up after lunch? If you do, I'll return the favor however you wish."

A subtle rise in her eyebrows indicated just how favorably she would treat him if he agreed.
 
"I'm quite good with my hands..." Maurice Turner included among his skills and talents. A hand drifting from his side to the front of his lap excluded any ambiguity as to his meaning.

Dawn inadvertently moaned softly as a new and intense lust ignited in her loins. She had assumed when the time arrived for relief from the erogenous torment in which Josephine had left her, the culprit herself would provide it. Now she perceived Josephine probably had subtler intentions. Why else would she have included Dawn, her chauffeur, in this business meeting?

Dawn began to study Maurice. His full athletic form and deep brown skin suddenly made her think of a Godiva chocolate bunny Josephine had included in her Easter basket last spring. Looking at Maurice, not only Dawn's mouth began to water.
 
"Ian," Michele began, turning to face the groundskeeper. "Would you do me a huge favor and finish cleaning up after lunch? If you do, I'll return the favor however you wish."

A subtle rise in her eyebrows indicated just how favorably she would treat him if he agreed.

Ian chuckled and replied. "Go ahead and tend to Fruit-Loops. I'll take care of this mess, free of charge."
 
"I'll take care of this mess," Ian offered, "free of charge."

"You're always such a chivalric knight," Rose replied as she got on her toes to kiss his cheek. She whispered. "And I'd still love to show my appreciation someday."

Turning, she headed out into the foyer and up the stairs after Alysa.
 
Reasonable Doubt



“Well, I currently have no one on retainer,” Josephine informed Maurice as she stretched in her chair, bending back her shoulders and pushing out her full, pert breasts with large pink areolae and prominent nipples. Despite her over fifty years, through daily exercise and never having had children, she retained the body of a woman decades younger. “I know your good reputation as a lawyer, Mr. Turner, but I believe you offer some unconventional services for which you appear qualified, but have yet to be proven. How do you propose, counselor, that we settle these uncertainties?”


 
"I don't require your retainer-ship Madam. Fellowship is a rewarding enough virtue by itself. However ... If you must know, I've been thinking about starting my own scholarship as of late. It would certainly help to have some reputable backers to see my vision come true."


"...and to your other point." Maurice paused briefly parsing over her statement. He took her reference as a challenge. Eager to show the Madam up.

Stirring to his feet with whip fast vigor , he circled to the other half of the of desk in record-setting pace, seating himself directly before Josephine.

"How do you want it?" He lowered himself into her ear range as his warm voice trembled. "I suppose the other two are here to witness to your unraveling." Simultaneously, as he spoke those words, dark fingers explored her wanting walls. He could feel her grow wet from his invasive touch
 
Malcolm takes another bite of food before responding. "Oh no, famous is for Karen. Josephine will never be kidnapped." He takes another bite of food before continuing. "If she is kidnapped then who pays the ransom? No one, since only she knows where the money is. Kidnapping her would warrant you nothing but a lot of headaches, especially if she has her own extraction squad. But you are quite right, Josephine could easily be famous. But I doubt she goes to the mall, so she is even more difficult to kidnap. They'd have to plan a full assault here to do that, and somehow I don't see that happening."
 
Carl sat in a seat across from the door and waited calmly for Alysa to appear. He was pretty sure he knew what she was going to ask him but at the moment he had no ideas. Josephine would not let her out of her contract, He could not ask her to get rid of the Russian, he had no way of subtly killing the man, or sneaking her out of the country.

Plus he did not want to get Josephine angry at him. He was not kidding around when he was asking her to marry him. She was one of the few women that got him and one of the fewer still that could keep up with him. In his eyes she was the perfect match and bugger anyone else that said she wasn't good enough for someone of his status. What the bloody hell was status anyway?

Still he supposed he would have to think of something to protect the poor woman, if only from herself. She had definitely taken a liking to Josphine's paramount Michele, but she would be disappointed if she thought Puss would run away with her. Damn when did things get so complicated. He only wanted some quiet time here to relax, blow off some steam and to fuck like a rabbit.

Ah well no use worrying until the girls got here and he found out exactly what was going on. Sighing he lent back and thought about what to wear that night.
 
Malcolm takes another bite of food before responding. "Oh no, famous is for Karen. Josephine will never be kidnapped." He takes another bite of food before continuing. "If she is kidnapped then who pays the ransom? No one, since only she knows where the money is. Kidnapping her would warrant you nothing but a lot of headaches, especially if she has her own extraction squad. But you are quite right, Josephine could easily be famous. But I doubt she goes to the mall, so she is even more difficult to kidnap. They'd have to plan a full assault here to do that, and somehow I don't see that happening."

"Make Karen famous?" Ian raised an eyebrow. "I suppose it's possible. She has a decent voice and, with today's technology, that's enough. She has been dancing since she was a toddler... taking lessons. She's quite good. With Josephine's fortune behind her, we could hire whatever music producer and promotion team we need. Hell, with the money in showbiz, Josephine might even consider it a worthwhile financial investment!"
 
While my gaze fades away from the silhouette of Michele, I began to wonder if it was even possible for me to leave and move on with my life. The deep feelings that I have for her, even if it might be just infatuation with her, still the thought of her not being around brought a pain to my stomach. I think about these feelings that I have for her and remember that my parents met on an amusement park ride one weekend and where married two weeks later, sometimes the cupid’s arrow is a powerful one. I shake my head once again as I try to rationalize my feelings. ‘Fuck!’ I quietly hiss to myself, I just need to accept that Michele has captured my heart and took me somewhere I never thought possible, the need and want to be with a woman, not any woman, just Michele.

I sigh deeply at myself as my mind now focuses upon the meeting I have asked the Prince for. My yo-yo feelings has once has put someone else in Josephine’s spotlight, when am I going to learn. I shake my head with each step that I take up the long stairwell. “Maybe I can just ask him to check on my status at MI-6? Check to see if they have plans to recall me anytime soon or have a mission pending with my name on it, just anything except what I really wanted to see him about. ‘Fuck Alysa get your head on straight will ya!’

I press my hands over my uniform, ensuring that I was presentable to the Prince once I was in front of his door. The butterflies in my stomach churned relentlessly as I waited at his door. My eyes darted from his door to the stairwell, hoping that the beautiful Michele would soon fill my gaze. I begin to wonder if she knew why I called for this meeting? Did she want to be there to remind me of my feelings or was she wanting to protect her interest in me, either way I wanted her here.

I sigh as I can picture the horrid look on my face at this very moment. I almost burst out laughing when I compare the image of my face to one of a mouse confronting a hungry cat…
 
Mary had donned a sky blue summer dress with nothing underneath. Barefoot, she took the more direct route down the back stairs. As she passed through the kitchen, she thought she heard Ian's distinctive voice saying something about making Karen famous.

"She's quite good," Ian continued as Mary crossed into the dining room. "With Josephine's fortune behind her, we could hire whatever music producer and promotion team we need. Hell, with the money in showbiz, Josephine might even consider it a worthwhile financial investment!"

"I'm not sure what you're thinking," Mary commented as she returned to her seat at the dining room table. "But you ought to talk to Josephine and Karen before you give it much more thought. I suspect the last thing they would want is anything that would lead to the paparazzi permanently camping at the front gate."
 
Malcolm admired as Mary entered the room. "We are simply discussing ways to prevent kidnapping of the lovely Karen. I suggested one way might be to make her famous. People who are famous are actually more difficult to kidnap than an average rich person. More people pay attention to the famous person when they are walking about. But yes, anything like that would need to be discussed." Malcolm, takes a bite of food, before continuing. "We are simply brainstorming ideas at the moment."
 
Maurice had moved around Josephine's desk and perched on it, seating himself directly before Josephine.

"How do you want it?" he asked her for Karen and Dawn to hear. Then he leaned forward to whisper into Josephine's ear, making it impossible for these twp witnesses to discern what he said, or see what he did with his hands, reaching down from hunched shoulders.

This prompted Karen to rise and circle behind the desk herself, standing next to the plush leather chair, on Josephine's right. From there, Karen could see that Maurice had a hand between Josephine's upper thighs, stroking her most intimate flesh. Karen paused to observe Josephine's reaction before she decided how best to participate in the consummation of this deal.
 
"We are simply brainstorming ideas at the moment," Malcolm admitted about his earlier idea of protecting Karen by making her too famous to kidnap.

Mary appeared dubious, so Ian asked her: "What thoughts do you have for improving our employers' personal and property security?"
 
Dawn followed Karen's lead and moved behind the desk to stand at Josephine's left. She imagined they presented quite the tempting spectacle to Maurice, who had already started to take liberties with the older Josephine, now flanked by her 18-year-old, blonde heiress, Karen, and her only slightly older brunette chauffeur, Dawn. She could not wait until he disrobed and became as nude as the three of them.
 
Opening Statement



Josephine gasped softly, then sighed, as Maurice explored her dampening womanhood. She smiled when Karen and Dawn instinctively moved around the desk to flank where she sat, on her right and left, respectively.

“Tell me, counselor,” Josephine’s voice had grown deep and breathy. “Appelate courts usually sit in panels of three, right? Do you think you can persuade the three of us to affirm your special qualifications?”


 
"What thoughts do you have for improving our employers' personal and property security?" Ian asked.

"Better fencing around the perimeter, certainly," Deputy Mary Green replied. "What else? Sensor lights... cameras... I wonder if Josephine would consider contracting with an outside security agency, like Imperial Surveillance or ADT?"
 
"I wonder if Josephine would consider contracting with an outside security agency, like Imperial Surveillance or ADT?" Mary suggested.

"You would have to ask her," Ian replied dubiously. "She is pretty choosy about who she lets on the estate grounds. I'm not sure how she would feel about outside surveillance. Besides... I don't know.... Malcolm, how much faith would you put in civilian security companies like those?"
 
“Tell me, counselor,” Josephine’s voice had grown deep and breathy. “Appelate courts usually sit in panels of three, right? Do you think you can persuade the three of us to affirm your special qualifications?”

Josephine's thawing to his deeply penetrating touch only served to bolster his natural dominant tendencies, even among similar yet contrasting personalities like theirs, one had to yield to the other, and it was this awkward tension that made their relationship exciting in a sort of way. His brilliant youth vs her refined experience, which would triumph over the other? Maurice did not look away or blink, his intense brown eyes locked deep with her own set as he added another finger into her fold, gradually he parted her lips so that both Karen and Dawn could see what effect his probe had on her.


Maurice receptive to the effect his touch had on Josephine , began to withhold. "Were making love are we not? no need to be so formal. Just Maurice will do...I'm not particular fond of Counselor at the moment. " By now he worked her over to a good point, going by the slickness of his hand and the relative brightness of her face.

'Karen, if you like, you can assist me, if you would be so kind to reach into my trousers, give me hand or two and guide me into your mistresses moist womb like so. I want the both of you to watch what I'm going to do her. Especially you Karen." He turned back to look at her as he spoke. His thick low voice rung out as he delivered every word rich and evenly timbered.
 
Last edited:
Voir Dire



Josephine moaned audibly as Maurice took control of the situation. His fingers felt so good in her womanhood. She approved and appreciated the attention he paid to her heir, Karen. This would prove a good test for the girl. Josephine settled back in her chair and, as best as she could, relaxed.


 
"Karen," Maurice looked up into the young blonde's eyes. "If you like, you can assist me... if you would be so kind to reach into my trousers, give me hand or two and guide me into your mistress's moist womb like so. I want the both of you to watch what I'm going to do her. Especially you, Karen."

Karen nodded with excited anticipation. She had more experience with lesbian love, but had enjoyed the coitus she'd engaged in since last night. She had heard things about the male organs of African men that had her curious. Now she might learn if these rumors held any truth.

Apparently unwilling to pause petting Josephine's womanhood, Maurice left it to Karen to unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. He bulged tightly against his underwear. Karen worked the elastic band down until he popped out over it.

He did not seem that much larger than the other men with whom Karen had made love but, then again, he had not yet grown fully erect. Karen decided to assist with that at well. Crouching down, she took his deep brown penis into her mouth, circling its head with her tongue as she sucked on it lightly.
 
"You would have to ask her," Ian replied dubiously. "She is pretty choosy about who she lets on the estate grounds. I'm not sure how she would feel about outside surveillance. Besides... I don't know.... Malcolm, how much faith would you put in civilian security companies like those?"

Malcolm was silent for a few seconds, blinking, until finally, "Oh sorry, I was waiting for the punchline." He shakes his head no, "There are a few I would trust, and many more I would not hire to protect a 4 year old from a fluffy cat."

Malcolm shakes his head though, "But I doubt she is interested in security cameras, as she wants to keep her guests some semblance of privacy. We would need to build something smarter for walls as well, higher fences do not necessarily keep people out. Not to say all is lost, there is much we can do."

He thought for a moment, "Think she would let us build her a moat?"
 
Dawn smiled and unconsciously nodded with approval when Karen crouched down and took Maurice's hardening manhood into her mouth. Dawn decided to help turn up the heat. Moving behind Josephine's chair, she reached around and began to softly caress her employer's stiff nipples.
 
"Think she would let us build her a moat?" Malcolm suggested. He did not seem to say it entirely in jest.

"Well, she lives like a queen," Mary replied. "So it would not be entirely inappropriate. How about an electronic 'moat' at the perimeter fence? We could set up the sort of motion activated cameras that hunters and scientists use to track game. They would activate if anyone came over he fence, and set off an alarm that would go straight to our phones. The cameras would all face outward to ensure guest privacy."

Then a devilish smile lit Mary's face. "Unless, of course, some guests wanted to be caught on camera. Then they could just make love against the fence."

Mary felt a warm tingle between her thighs. This last idea sort of excited her.
 
Back
Top