GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
Great news on the honour programme Tiff, I hope everything goes well this week for you.


thanks mark. :)


oh and i forgot to mention i'm gonna start looking into electrolysis and all the other fun stuff that i'm gonna get to go through.
 
lightsaver said:
Love it when a man can understand the importance of obedience and shakin' his hips. :devil:
BIG :kiss:



I can do obedience, when I choose to..... :p

*continues shakin'..* :nana:
 
mark197205 said:
I can do obedience, when I choose to..... :p

*continues shakin'..* :nana:


I do obedience well to well for the most part *blushes due to her submissiveness*
 
mark197205 said:
I can do obedience, when I choose to..... :p

*continues shakin'..* :nana:


Wouldn't want it any other way ;)

An aside note, I do hope you are no where near the flood zones. :rose:
 
Tymeless said:
I do obedience well to well for the most part *blushes due to her submissiveness*


A Dominant is nothing without her or his submissive.

Who is in control?


;)
 
Tymeless said:
thanks mark. :)


oh and i forgot to mention i'm gonna start looking into electrolysis and all the other fun stuff that i'm gonna get to go through.


No worries Tiff. :)
 
lightsaver said:
Wouldn't want it any other way ;)

An aside note, I do hope you are no where near the flood zones. :rose:


So you would tolerate a switch? ;)

So far yes thankfully, but I dont have to travel far to get to places that are underwater. :kiss:
 
Tymeless said:
I can't wait to be hairless :) meh hair ewwww. so how you been mark?


I bet you cant.
I've been up and down, mostly up so I cant complain, just wish the weather would improve some, its done nothing but rain over here.
 
mark197205 said:
So you would tolerate a switch? ;)

So far yes thankfully, but I dont have to travel far to get to places that are underwater. :kiss:


I would do a bit more than 'tolerate' a switch. I can appreciate both and adapt accordingly.

Glad to hear you are not underwater.
:kiss:
 
lightsaver said:
I would do a bit more than 'tolerate' a switch. I can appreciate both and adapt accordingly.

Glad to hear you are not underwater.
:kiss:


I am glad to hear it, the world needs more enlightened souls like you.. ;) I find I am a more rounded person since exploring both sides of switch-dom.

So am I. :kiss:
 
mark197205 said:
I am glad to hear it, the world needs more enlightened souls like you.. ;) I find I am a more rounded person since exploring both sides of switch-dom.

So am I. :kiss:


Thank you Mark and likewise. I think you said it so well. I can switch. Which, as you pointed out, definitely allows one to savour both in a fuller, more robust manner.
:rose:
 
lightsaver said:
Gianna,
How are you? :rose:
Missed our late night banter. Where is Jaz? :rose:
Hugs and hellos to you both.



Annie, did I miss the bachelorette party? :(
If so, may I request a repeat? :devil:

Shake that ass mark! :cool:


Hellos to anyone else I missed, I am a tad rusty here.

:rolleyes:

Light!:kiss: :heart: So nice to see you. *hugs* Jasmine is having a quiet night tonight. I miss you too.
 
mark197205 said:
Only if you think I deserve it....*smirk* :cattail:
*icey voice with a sharp tone* Wipe that smirk off of your face! No torture for you. :mad: Now tell me you want me. *hint: only one right reply* Jasmine says I should punish you for your insolence. *sultry smile*
 
Kierae said:
Just wanted to do a driveby hugs to Gia - girl things have just gotten nuts around here. My son moved out (wooowooo empty nester for the first time) and now I have mother in law and niece coming for a visit and 2 other visits scheduled between now and September. Sooo I have been slaving away trying to pull my household together in preparation.

To add to all of the craziness, my daughter announced I am going to be a grandmama (not the best of circumstances but hell when is ;) ).

Anyhooo hope all is well (I have been keeping an eye out here). Oh and hi to the rest of the folks - have been lurking for quite awhile so I kinda feel like I know a bit about several of you. :)

~kierae :rose:
Eep! Lurking you have been? *grin with a red face* really I am more of a submissive type...*nodding my head* kierae! How wonderful to see you *big hug* :heart: My ex is already dreading our little boy moving out. Yikes..on the visitors. I need to slave on my room which has practically every thing I own in it......and with my organization skills.....
:rolleyes:
 
Tymeless said:
Well anyway Annie told me i should drop in and share my news so i'll start with that.
About damn time somebody listened to me!!!!! :rolleyes:

Again... congrats, kudos and keep up the good work!
mark197205 said:
Yeah I know, I deserve this beating..... ;)
I believe i said you Wouldn't be getting it... but... hmmm, well, maybe! {{{Muffin}}}
lightsaver said:
Summer classes keep me from remembering to party, dayum students!
Thanks for the reminder Annie, much appreciated
:rose:
Everyday is a celebration of life... one only needs to remind themselves of that every morning when you look in the mirror! Celebration is an underrated skill in life. Don't cut yourself short, {{{{Light}}}} :rose:

Had a good workout tonight. The sweat was pouring. I do so love that feeling! Now, i need to keep it up. A good step today. I do like that new SparkPeople place i found. Just might help turn the corner!

Sweet dreams Vibe! :kiss:
 
Thought I would say morning before I head out the door. Finally have an appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon for my blown ankle joint (been waiting 6 months for this thing).

Annie,

I use Sparks for keeping track of my nutritional data, etc. I have lost 31 pounds since January 1 doing South Beach Diet. I really like the site and it has been a great source of support and information.

Mark,

Thanks for the welcome!

Gia,

I found a couple of my jewelry pieces I made (stashed in a box) when I was rearranging my house. I will take a pic and share! I actually have a workspace now so I am excited that I might be able to spread out and work on new stuff (well once my guests come and go...lol).

Hugs everyone - hope the day goes well (and send me patience so I don't blast the surgeon too badly today).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top