Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 07-27-2016, 10:05 AM   #51
chitrashi
Experienced

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mello_SixtyNine View Post
I recently posted my third story (5th Anniversary to Remember) and I received a feedback email that had some complimentary things that he wrote about my story but then he asked if it was a fantasy or not. He then told me to check out a story of his that actually happened to him. I found it (A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01). It was pretty damn hot if true.

Unfortunately, my three submissions are totally made up. Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...
To answer the original question - yes incest is real. I've had 3 incestuous relationships in my life. They were all fully consensual. No children were involved. We are still friends and lovers when time, place and circumstances permit. No, it has NOT resulted in pregnancies. I am not ashamed to admit it.

I have submitted a few stories to the site, but though they are based on real events, none of them can even closely match up what really happened.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:53 PM   #52
o2baPrince
Really Experienced

bumped

This needs a bump..

Old 07-31-2016, 03:43 PM   #53
Craig52
Virgin

i have no problem with consensual incest so long as its with adults. The stories we hear about in the news are the abusive ones.

I have always wondered if some of the stories on Literotica were true or not.

Old 08-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #54
PervOtaku
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig52 View Post
i have no problem with consensual incest so long as its with adults. The stories we hear about in the news are the abusive ones.
The non-abusive ones, even where one or both participants are underage, don't make the news.