New here

kyleigh_gymnast

Experienced
sorry I'm not comfortabull posting nudes or anything yet.....but im Kyleigh. im 20 and im new here. im a gymnast/gymnast coach and i have an amazing bf and we are in an open relationship and im bi. im hoping to find some new potential friends to play with and i also like reading the stories. I like the celeb stories and i love britney spears and also kenny chesney

alright well its not the pic i wanted to post but i guess it will have to do for now. anyway i am the brunette in the brown bikini top.

Last edited:
alright well its not the pic i wanted to post but i guess it will have to do for now. anyway i am the brunette in the brown bikini top.

I can tell you now that you are going to be very popular around here Ms Kyleigh. I hope you enjoy the community as much as I am sure we are going to enjoy you. ;)

You're gorgeous -- thanks for sharing! Post whatever you're comfortable posting, I'm sure the masses here will appreciate a beauty like yourself being willing to share anything with us.

great start....good luck figuring out how to resize the pictures......we will be looking forward to what you share....enjoy lit :)

there's no doubt a lot of gym time goes into that body, Do you do much competing? I would guess you have a room for of ribbons and trophys!!!! oh btw....very cute...love your smile!!!!!

also.......and this may be a little arrogant of me, but if there are any dirty story writers that need a new "subject" i would volunteer! lol

What kinda story would you like written about you... Are you talking about a role play (where you participate in the writing) or where we write our fantasies with you? Either could be fun...

What kinda story would you like written about you... Are you talking about a role play (where you participate in the writing) or where we write our fantasies with you? Either could be fun...

ummmm probably not role play, but i would like to be in a sexual fantasy story for sure

Back