Kik messenger

nerobixx is my kik ID. I'm sort of bored right now and welcome any active and passionate (not neccesarily naughty). If you're opinionated and love to discuss and generalle talk, feel free to shoot me a message. Who knows it leads to more.
 
robedmasseur on kik if you'd like to talk, especially about skin on skin - my specialty subject ;)
 
30 married latino male here frome Chicago. Been exploring my curious side on here but I still love the ladies. So in other words. Anyone hit me up I love to chat about anything. Even my wife If that's what you are into.
Kik: curioushmm
 
If you're looking for someone who may or may not be a fully functional sex robot, cockatron.x is on kik
 
My kik is Brookes845.

Up for a chat about most things, difficult to shock...that's not a challenge! Married though so I know for some that's no good, just being upfront. If you message me then please mention Lit so I know you've seen this post :)
 
Anyone in the uk, or a US nightowl, on and want to chat to a married male
Brookes845
 
37 M Bored in the Office Today

Any ladies also stuck in the office and bored today feel free to say hi. Or if you're not in the office but just bored out of your mind and looking for some fun with an older experienced Man shoot me a message. Tell me your favorite dessert and which part of your body you'd most like to have it licked off of!

cpa_r is my kik
 
Back
Top