Pennsylvania Sound Off

SumShyGuy21

Virgin
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Posts
18
Anyone here from PA? Curious about other litsters from the area and thought i'd ask to see.
 
sweetest place on earth

Checking in from the sweetest place on earth ( besides between GG's thighs of course)
 
from allentown myself. really need to find more people in my area to meet. my social circle is waaay to small.
 
HELLO FELLOW PA LITEROTICANS...

I hope all of you are well today, and everyday!

I am looking for a couple more friends to add to my life, and since Pa is a "relatively" and I use that word carefully, small state, and I like to drive, I was wondering if anyone was interested in making friends too!

Male and Female alike... Get at me, we can talk, and THE CLOSER TO PITTSBURGH the better, but it's cool either way... maybe we can meet up for a drink or something... chat on Lit, if you aren't comfortable, etc...

The World is OUR OYSTER, (well, I'm allergic to seafood, and don't wanna die anytime soon, but you know what I mean,) and Possibilities are endless!


BLACKSTALLION21
 
Just a smidge southeast of Philly here!

(i know that s.jersey doesnt really count, but hey, i do work over there :) )
 
Another lehigh valley guy here. Hey GG haven't seen you around in a while.
 
Back
Top