Tripod w/ Boom for Hitachi Wand?

CZSteve

Experienced
Joined
May 29, 2012
Posts
79
Anyone know of what this tripod / boom setup is to assist with a search to find?
Looks like it has a large range of adjustment and I'm looking for something low to the ground for a different Forced-O setup :D

Below is a GIF showing the tripod - also LOVE how she is strapped down, it would be the first and LAST time if I did that to our floor...

tumblr_mt4clb5Emq1s1qf6no1_400.gif
 
Looks like a microphone stand to me.

I have a heavy old one, and you still really need to weigh it down with sandbags if you want it to hold anything heavier than a microphone or a small camera.
 
- also LOVE how she is strapped down, it would be the first and LAST time if I did that to our floor...

I agree on both points. Looks naughty and very secure, but no matter how good the sex was, 28 screw holes in the floor would be hell!
 
i use a couple of different microphone stands for that kind of thing....1 is a full height/adjustable one and the other a desktop version, again adjustable.
The latter is perfect for slipping under a chair that i hacked which has a hole under it to allow for play.......
 
Depends on whether or not you want to just sit and watch or be the "operator" of the wand which I would prefer. You could find very nice ways to restrain without destrying a beautiful hardwood foor as well. Simple scarves for the hands to the headboard and nylon ropes to the lets of the bed have worked well for my wife and I.

Frankly, I love some of the other more creative fucking machines that there are videos of wround on various sites. My wife will go for something like the wand like this but says she'd never go for some of the fucking machines that are out there even though I'd love to see her being exercised by one of them.
 
Thanks for the replies.
I've been considering a mic stand and think I recall that a mic holder works well at holding a magic wand - this stand in the GIF appears to be more industrial with a heavier duty clamp where the boom rotates, a desk top stand will probably work but still curious what this is assuming it's not a standard mic stand.

Depends on whether or not you want to just sit and watch or be the "operator"

Agreed, I generally prefer to be the operator but on occasion I enjoy strapping her down and just sitting back to enjoy the show... :D

We have a massage table we use for play; set it up the other night in-line with our bed w/ the face hole removed - by lining it up with the bed it allowed her to position me with with 'parts' hanging down, cuffed legs, arms and strapped down for some torment!! I want to reciprocate with the head of the wand protruding up thru the hole while she's strapped down and I'm free to enjoy the show and / or play with her a$$...:devil:
 
i'd think it is a mic stand in the pic, but possibly one for drums? or a cymbal stand? they're both heavier duty ....

@likeforlust - i agree being the operator is fun most of the time, but this leaves ones hands free to go to work elsewhere. the stand also helps keep the wand at clit level from above - especially useful as we have an f/machine, so the machine can do its stuff without interfering with the wand and vice versa.....add in a timer for even more fun...
 
Something super erotic that gets my heart pounding about watching a bound woman being "forced" to have orgasm after orgasm. But I do love the penetrating fucking machines more.
 
A mic stand would more than likely work. I think you can change out the kind of clip that they have - just ask at the store, or have a look in the Hardware section.

Might be worth (as in the GIF) taping it to the floor. Hey, as a last resort, if you can't get the right kind of clamp, you could just tape the wand firmly to the stand instead.
 
Actually looks like a flag stand for lighting. Whoever took the pics might have used what was at hand. Lighting and video crews usually use quite a few of these and they are pretty sturdy.
 
Just out of curiosity, what's a reasonable price to pay for a lighting stand? And where would you get one? Amazon?
 
mic stands def do the job, and if required - depending on the size of the mic holder you can buy a 'retort' type clamp, you know the 3 armed clamps used in science labs - they're cheap and obviously adjust to suit.
 
Back
Top