Peeping over the parapet.....

Lovely to see you back and I look forward to many more pics.

Why don't you pose anymore? I would love to see how you look now.

x

No peace for the wicked!

Damm. You're all grown up aren't you Pamela? Thighs are very tasty and I just want you on all fours just so I can admire you ass.

Darlin' I think your lovely ass is done. Don't you think you should turn over? :devil:

Just when I am feeling comfy you have to nag me to turn over :mad:

Pamela Bristling!

Funny Idea!

Lovely to see you back and I look forward to many more pics.

Why don't you pose anymore? I would love to see how you look now.

x

What gives you the idea I don't pose any more?

:confused::confused::confused:

I am addicted :D

Yes I remember your past threads. You were beautiful then and as much or more so, beautiful now. Your pictures are tastefully done and with the body you have, it makes for a very sensuous photograph. I truly admire people that have the fortitude to pose and be photographed in.. lets say less then a conventional manners. I doubt I could or would do it, but I am so grateful when I see someone of your quality willing to share themselves in such a display. Thank you Pamela for returning to the forum.

Thanks for the compliments

Yes I remember your past threads. You were beautiful then and as much or more so, beautiful now. Your pictures are tastefully done and with the body you have, it makes for a very sensuous photograph. I truly admire people that have the fortitude to pose and be photographed in.. lets say less then a conventional manners. I doubt I could or would do it, but I am so grateful when I see someone of your quality willing to share themselves in such a display. Thank you Pamela for returning to the forum.

Nice message, lookinforward. Here is a slightly different take - tell me what you think.

Knickers off and into the sun

Nice message, lookinforward. Here is a slightly different take - tell me what you think.

Knickers off and into the sun

What do you mean what do we think? I think I'd have my hands all over you while you lay there and in the end I would mount you in that very position :kiss:
I love the idea of photographs in public :heart:

I am lying in bed incredibly hard for you thinking about making love to you on that beach...lying on top of you with my throbbing cock caressing your ass before I entered you from behind..kissing your neck and tasting your mouth.

I would kiss my way up your long, silky thighs...opening you up to my mouth until I reached your swollen, aching clit.....tasting you.

Holding my breath!

What do you mean what do we think? I think I'd have my hands all over you while you lay there and in the end I would mount you in that very position :kiss:
I love the idea of photographs in public :heart:

Dear Bill

Thanks for the nice message. I have been trying to pluck up the courage to post the photo below. After deciding to come back I have been feeling very cautious about what pictures I post - I don't want to end up with problems like last time.

Thanks to you and the others who have given me confidence.....

Here goes.......

Knickers off and turn over!

Surveying the beach to make sure that we are alone before taking your thighs in my strong hands and gently caressing your silky clit with my fingers....opening you to me before entering your body with my tongue. I would spending the next hour making you cum just with my mouth.

Dear Bill

Thanks for the nice message. I have been trying to pluck up the courage to post the photo below. After deciding to come back I have been feeling very cautious about what pictures I post - I don't want to end up with problems like last time.

Thanks to you and the others who have given me confidence.....

Here goes.......

Knickers off and turn over!

I'm sorry people mistake your generosity for anything other than what you invite.
I admit that you are the object of my and no doubt many others desire... but I say it in a good way :) You are gorgeous and do fit what I think is the perfect woman for my taste, your attitude from previous posts, your shape, skin tone, size and natural appearance are what I dream of :heart:
I'm not afraid to admit I would love to find out if we had chemistry and enjoy your company and not just in this forum, but I also respect your privacy and the line you draw in the sand... quite literally! :kiss::rose:

If you roll over on your belly again, I will massage sunscreen all over your back. Straddling your hips. My desire for you so clear against your beautiful curved ass. Gliding over your skin as I cover your body with lotion. Feeling my heat, you push back against me almost imperceptibly with your hips, but it's enough to let my hardness slip between your thighs. With a soft moan, you back into me until just my head is buried inside you. Do you want to hear what happens next?

Don't stop on my account!

If you roll over on your belly again, I will massage sunscreen all over your back. Straddling your hips. My desire for you so clear against your beautiful curved ass. Gliding over your skin as I cover your body with lotion. Feeling my heat, you push back against me almost imperceptibly with your hips, but it's enough to let my hardness slip between your thighs. With a soft moan, you back into me until just my head is buried inside you. Do you want to hear what happens next?

After all the effort you have clearly put in I don't think it would be fair to stop you coming a little closer, do you?

Maybe this will help :D

The caption and title should give you a broad hint of what I was up to and what was bothering me at the time.........

Trying to get over one of my early hang-ups

After all the effort you have clearly put in I don't think it would be fair to stop you coming a little closer, do you?

Maybe this will help :D

The caption and title should give you a broad hint of what I was up to and what was bothering me at the time.........

Trying to get over one of my early hang-ups

Would it have anything to do with my tongue deep inside this other lovely opening you have? :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Rest assured no part of your beautiful body would go without attention. :rose:

Massaging the tension out of your shoulders, and beautiful, strong back. My cock throbbing against your ass. As you rock your hips back and forth almost involuntarily, the swollen head of my cock caresses your ass...dripping pre-cum at your opening. Your ass is so silky now with my desire. My hands travel down to your waist. Gently pulling you back into me. I am kissing your back, and caressing your ass in my strong hands. I whisper your name into your ear. "please, my love....please", you beg. Very slowly I move my hips until the throbbing head of my cock enters your ass. I hear your moan and arch your back taking me just another inch inside you. I lie inside you not moving. Feeling the heat of your body as you adjust to my girth. Pamela, my love...let me know when you are ready to take more of me inside you.

Back