What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

You are delicious...

a buffet
and not one of those crappy ones where everything is under the heat lamps for three hours before swapping out for something thats been just sitting around in the warmers just as long.
One of those really expensive buffets.
:heart:

a buffet
and not one of those crappy ones where everything is under the heat lamps for three hours before swapping out for something thats been just sitting around in the warmers just as long.
One of those really expensive buffets.
:heart:
Mmmmm yum! Hmmm got me thinking of a Vail buffet..put the pretty on display and feast on her luciousness!
*winks and tickles those delicious stocking feet*
Jerks and eeps
AHHH That tickles! takes off running Oai! no tickles... cuz it tickles! =P
Thinking my little brother's wii needs to be cut off :p
just dies laughing

Watching Attack of the Show and thinking that Dragon's comment could be misinterpreted in a rather hilarious manner, which he probably intended. *chuckle*
*evil grin*
Mmmmm yum! Hmmm got me thinking of a Vail buffet..put the pretty on display and feast on her luciousness!

Jerks and eeps
AHHH That tickles! takes off running Oai! no tickles... cuz it tickles! =P

just dies laughing

After having to deal with his progeny, I think he needs his pride and joy removed so no one will bear him any more.

Hell yes you should Zy. Also the 3rd one, Die Hard With A Vengance with Sam Jackson. Die Harder, the sequel was ok but I prefer 1 & 3.

Waiting for Being Human tonight and trying to to lose the last of my sanity or temper.

Waiting for Being Human tonight and trying to to lose the last of my sanity or temper.

I say lose your temper. Its totally overated and messes up alot of tense situations, and don't even try looking for it when you realize its lost.

That should say not lose sanity or temper but I agree with you Veroe

I love the American version. Can't wait till the little one goes to sleep so I can watch it. He started fussing when it started.

I'm really enjoying it. It's been a while since a series has caught my attention enough that I remember what night it's on.

I'm really enjoying it. It's been a while since a series has caught my attention enough that I remember what night it's on.

I honestly preferred The Cape. But then, I'm over vampires. Have been since they royally screwed up Queen of the Damned by merging it with The Vampire Lestat.

What I am waiting for SyFy to restart the second half of the season is Sanctuary... Gotta love Henry and the guys they have playing Tesla and Druitt/Bigfoot are way too perfectly cast Especially Tesla

What I am waiting for SyFy to restart the second half of the season is Sanctuary... Gotta love Henry and the guys they have playing Tesla and Druitt/Bigfoot are way too perfectly cast Especially Tesla

I need to catch up on that one. Wonder if it's on NetFlix

Don't know if Netflix has it or not have not started up that insanity... *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back