Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Hey Fred! I just wanted to stop in & say Hi!! So much going on right now...busy, busy!! But, thankfully, all good, fun things! I hope you are doing well too! Take care!

uh oh

I hope you feel better fast Fred

We're with ya buddy

4days of a 101 to 104 temp and feeling my I had been beat with a bat. still waiting to hear what it was. but I'm feeling better now.
thanks my friend

fred

4days of a 101 to 104 temp and feeling my I had been beat with a bat. still waiting to hear what it was. but I'm feeling better now.
thanks my friend

fred

Well that isn't good! I hope you find out what it was and get better soon.

....Hopefully the high temperature is just from a new sexy nurse.:D

Well that isn't good! I hope you find out what it was and get better soon.

....Hopefully the high temperature is just from a new sexy nurse.:D

Fred's got a new sexy nurse?!! :D

My sweet Darling Fred, just wanted to leave some :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: here.
Know thinking of you.

And of course a little silly pic:eek:
:heart:

Last edited:
OMG ROX!! Its not a little surprise .. but a BIG LOVELY SEXY SPECIAL ONE.​

WOW how are you? Thank you so much.. maybe now the mods will get off of my back for posting on your thread.

hugs :kiss::kiss: and a dozen red:rose:

fred

Glad you liked it Fred. :) I am doing fine -- hope you are too. I saw you've been running a fever and such. Are you doing better?

Rox :kiss::rose::heart:

My sweet Darling Fred, so hope your doing ok.
Know thinking of YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Cold here..........:(

Last edited:
My sweet Darling Fred, so hope your doing ok.
Know thinking of YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Cold here..........:(

Emmy wrap her up in a big hug give her deep kisses

attachment.php

OMG so sexy makes me warm

hugs:kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

Just stopping by and leaving some hugzzzzzzzz, :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: for our darling Fred.
Hope your doing ok my sweet friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just stopping by and leaving some hugzzzzzzzz, :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: for our darling Fred.
Hope your doing ok my sweet friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Emmy,

thank you... its a HOT ONE here in the states.. 98 with heat index of 115 today and will be hot the rest of the week.

Saw one doc this morning other is running late so later this afternoon.

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

I look around.. no one to dance with... :eek:so I turn off the lights... turn the music on low and closes my eyes a dream of dancing around the floor....:confused::(

fred

Just stopping in to drop off some late night / early morning hugs n kisses :kiss: Hope you're having sweet dreams!

I look around.. no one to dance with... :eek:so I turn off the lights... turn the music on low and closes my eyes a dream of dancing around the floor....:confused::(

fred

when you want someone to dance with fred, next time, before you give up hope keep this in mind -- I prefer dancing in the dark... :rose:

when you want someone to dance with fred, next time, before you give up hope keep this in mind -- I prefer dancing in the dark... :rose:

My O My Sweet lady.. right now it is a very dark place I dance. My mind is full of madness.. fear and great sadness. When we chatted on Hanging you though no one would enjoy seeing you share... hmm maybe this little gift will let other enjoy you.
I'm done for now..the darkness as come so I will go and await a hand to take and dance in the dark.

:devil::mad:

fred
13. 14. 15.

holding my hand out to you in the darkness...

My O My Sweet lady.. right now it is a very dark place I dance. My mind is full of madness.. fear and great sadness. When we chatted on Hanging you though no one would enjoy seeing you share... hmm maybe this little gift will let other enjoy you.
I'm done for now..the darkness as come so I will go and await a hand to take and dance in the dark.

:devil::mad:

fred
13. 14. 15.

come dance with me, fred...

*hugs*

Stopping in to wish my favorite borg a wonderful day, filled with happiness *hugs*

As you journey thru life you feel the joy and pain it bring that is life. Sometimes others cause you pain and others joy the key is to know when to walk away. I have walked alone for sometimes. I have seen the madness and pain.

I think it is time to walk away and stop others from causing pain. So live goes on.. and I dance in the dark... with a promise to myself no more......

fred

Back