The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I woke up from a long headache curing nap and decided I wanted some chips. I was out, of course, so I grabbed my keys and ran to the store. The minute I got in the store I realized it was cold because my nipples automatically started giving the weather report. It was at that time that I realized me in a clingy tank top, a pair of denim cut-offs and a pair of flip flops was quite the sight. I grabbed a bag of chips and went to the counter.. The guy came up to check me out and it was funny to watch him try to not look down at my chest as he rang me up and grabbed me two quick picks for the lotto. I must remember to throw on a bra next time I go to the store..

Today I woke up from a long headache curing nap and decided I wanted some chips. I was out, of course, so I grabbed my keys and ran to the store. The minute I got in the store I realized it was cold because my nipples automatically started giving the weather report. It was at that time that I realized me in a clingy tank top, a pair of denim cut-offs and a pair of flip flops was quite the sight. I grabbed a bag of chips and went to the counter.. The guy came up to check me out and it was funny to watch him try to not look down at my chest as he rang me up and grabbed me two quick picks for the lotto. I must remember to throw on a bra next time I go to the store..

nope keep doing it that way...poor guy is slaving at minimum wage likely....you no doubt brightened his day and it cost you nothing...

plus that way you help mother earth by washing out your bras less often.

Last edited:

I believe this is my cue to say pics or it didn't happen. :D

Well, then it's really for YK! But I guess you can read it, too. ;)

Thank you, Keroin. I am still grieving over losing our special-needs "foster" who lived a mere 10 months. This could not have come at a better time and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

:rose::heart:

Thank you, Keroin. I am still grieving over losing our special-needs foster who lived a mere 10 months. This could not have come at a better time and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

:rose::heart:

Awww, so sorry to hear that, YK. At least your baby had 10 months of love. :rose:

I just carelessly sat on my masters phone and THE SCREEN CRACKED IN HALF :(
This is when I thank the lord up in heaven for working hard and having a lucrative job. Because I will most definitely be replacing that in the very near future.

I am so sick of my fellow christian and their responses to my special needs child.

I am sorry for the ache you must feel, but on behalf of all the humans who are not in a position to help the lil critters in that way...

Thank you. :rose:

Hugs!
You did a wonderful thing, my friend!
:rose:

Thanks, you guys. Surprisingly, L is taking it harder than me. He was so sad to come home from work and not get stampeded by mini-cats. Well, at least we'll be on the road tomorrow, so we'll have lots of distractions.

So when you recycle kittens, do you get your nickel deposit back like the old days with the glass Coke bottles?

Yanks, you are so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks!

Ahem.

The other cheeks. (Yes, I knew what you were thinking).

Sometimes life is so terribly beautiful it actually hurts to try to hold it all at once.

Agreed. :rose:

And another author written off the list. I'm sorry, but you can't have a wife who is open to swapping with another couple at the first hint and then remark that you're getting your first-ever blowjob from the wife in the other couple. Sorry, but that just does not compute.

And another author written off the list. I'm sorry, but you can't have a wife who is open to swapping with another couple at the first hint and then remark that you're getting your first-ever blowjob from the wife in the other couple. Sorry, but that just does not compute.

Maybe first ever is a bit extreme, but that's kind of part of the reason why the couple keep me about. Mrs. doesn't really like to give blowjobs, and I love it. Mr. is happy he gets sucked off, Mrs. is happy she doesn't have to do it and he doesn't bug her (as much) to do it, and I get to suck all the cock he can stand. ;) Everybody's happy.

My blurt:

McD's surprised me by putting my tuition reimbursement on this check. :D
Unfortunately I didn't know it was going through, so I didn't sign up for summer courses, and now if I did manage to get the prof to let me in, we're already more than half way through one of the courses I was going to take so I wouldn't be able to catch up.

So I paid off my credit cards and got the rest of my bills caught up, and I'll put the rest into savings. At least I have a nice nest egg and travel money if chance arises. :cathappy:

I am SO FREAKEN sick of my back hurting. I'm so fucking sick of being told 'yeah, you're backs gonna hurt. There's nothing really wrong with it, but we can't do anything for your pain, because all of the meds we give people with your kind of back problems are bad for your crohns, so ... suffer!' I'm so sick of being the lucky fucking carrier for all the fucking genetic shit my family throws for the last four generations. And I'm really, really, REALLY fucking sick of blood in my stool! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

*deep breaths*

And now we return to our regular scheduled programming.

I am SO FREAKEN sick of my back hurting. I'm so fucking sick of being told 'yeah, you're backs gonna hurt. There's nothing really wrong with it, but we can't do anything for your pain, because all of the meds we give people with your kind of back problems are bad for your crohns, so ... suffer!' I'm so sick of being the lucky fucking carrier for all the fucking genetic shit my family throws for the last four generations. And I'm really, really, REALLY fucking sick of blood in my stool! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

*deep breaths*

And now we return to our regular scheduled programming.

I JUST saw a news story about antibiotics given long term (like a month) for chronic back pain. Of course people are arguing the over use if antibiotics but it has been a Godsend for back pain sufferers. They couldn't believe how it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back