Adult breastfeeding

I wanted my husband to breastfeed while we were making love after I had my daughter, it was probably the biggest turn on I've ever had but he wasn't into it, said it tasted weird. Kinda hurt my feelings actually. :(

I wanted my husband to breastfeed while we were making love after I had my daughter, it was probably the biggest turn on I've ever had but he wasn't into it, said it tasted weird. Kinda hurt my feelings actually. :(

Im sorry to hear that. I would have killed for such an offer :(

Husband turned down your biggest turn on? Ouch.

Breast feeding

I love to feed a man with my breast. My last man sucked me every 90 minutes so I could start lactating

To me the taste is irrelevant. If it turns her on then by all means let's do it. If she can suck me off and swallow who am I to say no to the feeding.

One of our favorite memores

This was one of our favorite things to do during the 6 years that Julie nursed our kids. It started on a long road trip when her pump quit working, our son refused to nurse and Julie's breasts were so swollen with milk they were killing her.

I began to milk her using my hands but it quickly escalated to me suckling her large, brown nipples. It didn't take long before we started incorporating nursing into our love making and that is when I got to experience the amazing sensation of when a woman's vagina contracts, extremely intensely as they breast feed.

I love to feed a man with my breast. My last man sucked me every 90 minutes so I could start lactating

Do you mean even though you weren't already lactating?
Does that really work?
Did you have to keep doing it within a specific amount of time?
Why would I've never heard of anything like that.

Do you mean even though you weren't already lactating?
Does that really work?
Did you have to keep doing it within a specific amount of time?
Why would I've never heard of anything like that.
well, if you sucked every 90 minutes for months - it DOES work. Faster for some slower for others.
The mindset is really important. If the woman is into nursing and sees herself as nurturing, loving, if she really wants to lactate - she will, eventually. I heard that women who want to induce are asked to think of a baby, think of being pregnant and feeding their child. They are suggested to look at the videos or photos of small infants, or listen to baby sounds. Tat ought to help them trick their mind and body as if they are expecting a child oon and need milk. Don't know how much that helps, some claim it does.

So yea. You CAN induce lactation without any medication, but it would take regular sucking (or, seeing how troublesome it is - pumping with mechanical pump.)
I've heard the number "every 3 hours for 15-20 minutes, each breast" including once at night.

It actually gets so tedious that without support from relatives most women give up.
That said, there ARE medications that help induce lactation, but they still work hard on it. It doesn't just appear out of nowhere, like id does during pregnancy - you need to pump often to induce it.

And the last point - once you DO get milk, you need to keep emptying the breasts as soon as they get full, which means, on average, once every 4-6 hours. The more you empty - the more milk your body makes. If you don't do it - it will naturally go away pretty fast, because your body won't produce it if it isn't being excracted.

I wanted my husband to breastfeed while we were making love after I had my daughter, it was probably the biggest turn on I've ever had but he wasn't into it, said it tasted weird. Kinda hurt my feelings actually.
I'm very sorry he doesn't share your kink. That said, I wouldn't be too heartbroken, because many adults find the taste of human milk bad, weird and stuff.
Perhaps it just needs getting used to, like with some other foods. It's my dream to taste it, but I haven't yet, so I can't tell you exactly how it tastes.
One thing I know that some describe it as sweet, watered-down cow milk.
Others say that it resembles the milk from sugared cornflakes.
While others complain that it tastes off, like milk that's starting to turn bad.

Many people find it disgusting. It's not about YOU. It's about the liquid itself. I know it's not exactly a good analogy, but you don't drink piss or sweat (some do), and you don't expect them to taste good.
Adult body is not supposed to like or need human milk. It may well be a reflective aversion, or else children would suck on their moms' breasts untill they turned adult and past that. At some point, each one of us stops drinking milk. There are mothers who say that you should breastfeed as long as the child wants it, and STILL those children stop nurcing eventually, at ages of about 3 or 4 years.

What I'm trying to say, is that you shouldn't get mad at your hubby. If you really want to play - talk to him. Maybe start by playing with milk instead of drinking it - rubbing it over your body or just pumping it out in a bottle.

Last edited:
Some of the hottest sex I've ever had was suckling on my wife, that first realization of just how good breast milk tasted...

The taste changed with our second child, wasn't as sweet. No idea why. Still loved to do it, both of us, at least once she was past getting the poor kid attached and she wasn't sore any more, but it wasn't as amazing as with child number one.

One of my great remaining fantasies: sleep with a younger woman who is breastfeeding, and make love to her breasts with my mouth.

kik = @hohnerG

We are in the process of bringing milk back into my breasts through suppliments and suction. I have very sensitive nipples which produce extremely strong orgasms when sucked on. So far only a few drops but we will continue to work on them! An orgasm or two or three while working is not a bad thing, I promise you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
Yes,Yes

We are in the process of bringing milk back into my breasts through suppliments and suction. I have very sensitive nipples which produce extremely strong orgasms when sucked on. So far only a few drops but we will continue to work on them! An orgasm or two or three while working is not a bad thing, I promise you!

Milk out of those world class nipples, would be devine. Ohh, wish I could suck on them

Thanks for the reply, Nezhul.
Wow, that sounds like a whole lot of work lol.
But I'm glad you've educated me today. :)

I can't speak for all women's breast milk, but I can say I much prefer the store brands over my own lol.
Mine was kinda sweet, but definitely not as sweet or as good as the sugary milk left in a bowl of sugared corn flakes. Wouldn't that be a money saver though lol.

I wasn't mad at my husband for not liking it, I understood it wasn't his fault or anything. It just hurt my feelings at the time because I wanted him to share in something that gave me so much pleasure.

thanks for the help.
you guys and gals here seem pretty great. :)

Also note that your milk taste depends on what you eat. If you eat a lot of fruit, it would be sweeter and more fresh. Eat a lot of meat - the taste will be heavier and the scent stronger.
I also heard somewhere that if you eat a lot of cucumbers - it will smell of them slightly, lol. Not sure if it's true or not.

The same deal as with men's cum, BTW. It also changes taste.

I would love to suck on your most beautiful tits.

Just a couple of thoughts from based on many chats with women.

I believe that for some women, there is a direct connection between the nipples and the clitoris. When these women have their lactating breasts suckled, they feel a stimulation of the clit. If they are feeding their baby, they describe this feeling as a warmth and say that it enhances the mother/child bond and they tend to play down the sexual aspects of it. Many of these same women say that when their lover suckles their lactating breasts, it produces an intense sexual arousal unlike anything else. Some of them incorporate feeding their lover into their sexlife. Some find that they can orgasm from the suckling alone.

I chatted with an Indian woman who was a professional wet-nurse. She said that in the small town where she lived, she provided milk to babies and also had many lovers (male and female) who were aroused by watching her feed their children. She made a living for many years from both of these services.

It drives me crazy that women who want to share their milk with their lovers can't all find lovers who want to participate. It's like when a nympho woman is married to an asexual man.

I would DEFINITELY sign up to help you out. My god that would be amazing :rose:

My daily suction routinine always feels so good and most often ends in an orgasm or two.....or three of four.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 4
A closer view .....OMG this feels good!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3
It feels good just seeing your pics. Thanks for starting a morning off the right way!

You poor thing...

Back