Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...doesn't everyone??? :eek:
OH, wait! I know the answer to that...no, they don't. The idiots are all in my way!
I love George Carlin's bit on this. Anyone who drives slower than you must be an idiot. While anyone who drives faster than you is a moron. LOL...

Do you have any criminal convictions?

I do not... an angel according to friends😇

Do you think it will be a long winter?

um...doesn't everyone??? :eek:
OH, wait! I know the answer to that...no, they don't. The idiots are all in my way!
I love George Carlin's bit on this. Anyone who drives slower than you must be an idiot. While anyone who drives faster than you is a moron. LOL...

Do you have any criminal convictions?

No, im good at hiding the bodies.;)

Do you wish you could turn back time?

Good book

Do you prefer a hot bath or hot shower?

Both. Shower slightly more.
The warm water cascading down the body and engulfing the mind In a state of deep rejuvenation. Mmm
I love it. It would be better with great company.

Do you like not post on some "Would you _____ with the poster above" threads if you don't like the litster above?

Both. Shower slightly more.
The warm water cascading down the body and engulfing the mind In a state of deep rejuvenation. Mmm
I love it. It would be better with great company.

Do you like not post on some "Would you _____ with the poster above" threads if you don't like the litster above?

I try to abstain, but sometimes I do it just to bump the thread. Keep things moving

Do you hate the sound of chewing?

I try to abstain, but sometimes I do it just to bump the thread. Keep things moving

Do you hate the sound of chewing?
Sometimes if they do it with their mouth open and there's all those smacking noises.

Do you enjoy concerts

I do, but it’s been awhile since I’ve been to one

Do you like the beach?

i don’t like the beach, i love the beach. sand, sun, sea, and summer cocktails. unbeatable.

do you like east coast beaches or west coast beaches?

i don’t like the beach, i love the beach. sand, sun, sea, and summer cocktails. unbeatable.

do you like east coast beaches or west coast beaches?

Ohhhh me too:D

I’ve never been to a west coast beach... yet

Do you like to people watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back