Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Riley chuckled then placed the cuffs in Lexa's hands before grabbing her by the back of the neck and pulling her in for a long, deep kiss.

"Well we had a deal." she said after breaking the kiss. "You help me, and you get to do whatever you like to me." Riley was actually never one for giving control to her lover. But somthing about Lexa had her trusting her enough to cuff her. That might be a foolish idea, given their profession. But at that point, Riley was having trouble thinking clearly.
 
Lexa took the cuffs and eagerly returned the kiss, "Mmm, sounds like a lovely deal." She muttered against Riley's lips. Lexa began to tug the clothes off of Riley, she set the cuffs on the edge of the bed so that both hands were free to undress her new lover. Nothing more would come of this night, but at least they would no doubt have a very fun night.
 
Riley let Lexa undress her and soon her hands found the zipper on Lexa's dress and the slid it down and pushed the fabirc away from her new lover's body. Soon she stood in just her dark colored boxers in front of Lexa. She would have the tight and muscled body one would expect from Riley's line of work. She also had a few scars from some close calls. Riley slipped the dress fully off of Lexa and let it slip to the floor before giving her body a once over.
 
Lexa shimmed as was necessary for her own dress to come off as she tossed away Riley's clothes. Lexa's body was a like burnt gold, scars rittled her body, both from training with Mossad and from injuries sustained in the field. Covering her was silky gold lingerie, clearly she'd been expecting to be in this situation, though she hadn't known Riley would be here, she'd certainly intended to be here with someone, it was just a bonus that it was Riley.
 
Riley looked scanned the length of Lexa's body and let out a murmur of approval. Damn she was just as sexy as she imagined. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Lexa on her lap to straddle her thighs. She ran her hands up her sides and traced the edges of the lingerie.

"Well, well. Aren't we the girl scout. Always prepeared~" Riley was also prepared for this night. There was a reason she had kept her boxers on. She was sure Lexa would have felt the hardness as soon as she rested her lower half onto Riley's. While she did not plan to take Lexa to her room, she was planning on having someone for the night.
 
Lexa straddled Riley's lap and threw her head back as she laughed, "I don't think that anyone has ever accused me of being a girl scout," She did indeed feel the hardness and smirked, "Though I think that makes two of us, you feel awfully prepared," She grinned as she leaned in to kiss Riley deeply as she rested her hands on Riley's back.
 
Riley chuckled and laid down on her back, bringing Lexa with her as they kissed.

"Indeed I am~" Riley moved her hand's to Lexa's breasts, cupping and squeezing them as she pressed her crotch against the other woman. "Well I am yours to do whatever you like."
 
Lexa groans lowly against her lips, she slid her hands over Riley's body, sliding down o push her boxers down and off. "Hmmm, just what am I going to do with you," She murmured as she kissed along Riley's neck. She reached her hands up to begin taking off her lingerie, wanting them both to be naked.
 
Riley helped Lexa with the underwear and brought her closer as they kissed deeply.

"Oh I think you can come up with plenty of things~" Riley lifted her hands once again to squeeze Lexa's now bare breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples as she licked and sucked on her lower lip.
 
Lexa groaned and arched her chest into Riley's touch, she smoothly grabbed Riley's left hand, cuffing the wrist and cuffing her to the bed. "Oh I do hope that you have a key," She teased. Lexa never had been one for patience or taking her time, she slid up Riley and shifted so that the toy she wore slid into Lexa, The brunette groaned lowly as he leaned her head back. After a moment she lowered her head to press her lips to Riley's throat, then lower, taking a nipple into her mouth.
 
Riley allowed herself to be cuffed and smirked at Lexa. "No worries, I have the key and even if I didn't. I know ny way out of a pair of cuffs" she said ina tone that was half observation, half challange to Lexa, if she tried anything. But Riley didn't have to worry as she watched the other woman sink down onto the strap. She rocked her hips to move the toy in and out if the woman as she groaned at the feel of Lexa's lips on her breasts. Oh yes, they were in for a hell of a night.
 
Lexa trembled and groaned against Riley's skin as she rocked her hips. She nipped along Riley's skin. They were a volatile couple and they were in for a long, wonderful night. She gripped Riley's sides in her hands, her nails digging in lightly as their bodies moved together.
 
Rley moaned with Lexa as they rocked together, tugging at the cuffs and kind of regretting the suggestion. She wanted to run her hands along the sexy body that was writhing above her.

"Ohhh fuck" Riley quickened her pace as best she could, the other end of the strap pressing in just the right areas and sit wasn't lone until the first ripples of her climax started to build.
 
Lexa whined in pleasure as her hips bucked her own climax building rapidly, she slid her hand up to cup Riley's breast, wanting to pleasure her, wanting her climax to be as intense as Lexa felt her own was going to be. She kept grinding her hips as she kissed back up to Riley's lips, kissing her deeply.
 
Riley matched the rhythm of Lexa's hips and kissed her back, exploring her mouth at she groaned and bucked. She broke the kiss and threw her head back, crying out as her orgasm slammed into her with suck force that she convulsed under Lexa.

"Jesus....fUCk" she huffed out, her voice breaking on the explitive. Holy crap that was the hardest she had come in her life. She slumped back on the bed, chest heaving as she tried to formulate a sentence.
 
Lexa came hard, shrieking out in pleasure, in time with Riley's release. Panting herself as she moved off of Riley, Lexa felt around until she found the key to free Riley. Then the brunette just laid down on the bed beside Riley, working to catch her breath. "Holy Hell." She aid with a grin as she looked over at her lover. "Well, that lived up to every expectation and fantasy I've had about us." She laughed, breathless.


[[sorry for the delay, got family in town for the holidays :) ]]
 
((no worries XD It's been pretty hectic here too : P))

Riley let out a breathy chuckle as she removed the strap to lay fully naked beside Lexa.

"On that we can agree." she pulled Lexa towards her for a long kiss "And it's just getting started...."

A few hours, and several orgasms later, Riley had called up some room service. She now lay lounging across the bed in the robe that she put on to answer the door. The gamrmet was untied now and her nude form was out on display as she shifted in her retelling of one of her missions to Lexa.

"So I am standing there with a guy that had enough c4 strapped to him to blow us straight to hell and when it came time to flip the detenator.....nothing.....the dumbass didn't wire the shit properly. Took him out with a clean right hook." Riley swung her arm for emphasis, the handcuffs that were still on her right wrist making a jingling noise with her movement. "But I gotta say that was my closest call to date." Riley reached for another slice of the pizza that sat between the two women. Riley had to admit, it was nice to relax for once with someone that had a shared profession. Sure it was trained killer, but a shared profession none the less.
 
Lexa lounged on the bed as they ate. She laid in a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra as they talked and ate. Lea laughed at Riley's story, definitely sounded like a close call. "Mine wasn't quite so eventful. I ah, got poisoned, When I was still actively with Mossad, they sent a rookie with me, the kid decided to try and go off book, instead of poisoning the target's drink, he poisoned mine. I barely managed to get to a friend's place, to get the antidote before it killed me. I was in and out of consciousness for 4 days. I just about killed that kid when I had the strength." She chuckled as she shook her head.
 
Riley chuckled as she cleared off the bed of their dinner then slid over to Lexa and leaned in to plant a kiss on her neck.

"Now that we have gotten food to regain our strength...." She nibbled at the woman's skin. "Let's burn these new calories we consumed~" Riley kisses along Lexa's neck and jaw then moved to her lips as she slid on top of the woman.

((ok, time to introduce Mercy and Nic for the next part of the RP xD))

Several hours later, Riley was on a flight to her next destination. She had left Lexa behind at the hotel after paying the bill and leaving her a note along with the cuffs. The note had said Hold onto these. For next time ; ) Without a doubt, Lexa was the best partner she has had. She hoped they are never on opposite sides.

Riley headed from the airport and right to the apartment where she knew was her old friend's last location. Due to the time difference it was about 3 am. But Riley knew Mercedes would want to hear this news at any hour. She got to the door and did the special knock to let Mercedes know it was her. Riley did not tell Mercy anything since she did not want to get her friends hopes up. But given the information she had acquired last night, she can finally tell her what she knew.
 
Mercedes heard the knock and dragged herself off the couch. She'd been there for nearly four days now, ever since she'd gotten the news that Nic had died in an accident at the lab. She walked to the door, opening the door, she was sure she was a complete mess, her eyes were swelled, and red from crying, her hair was a mess. "Hi Riley," She whispered, stepping back to let the other woman inside, shutting and locking the door behind her.
 
Riley gave Mercy a small smile before stepping inside and heading to the couch. She waited for Mercy to sit before she spoke, taking out a folder from her bag that contained the photo of Nic and the unknown man and setting it on the table.

"I didn't want to say anything before I had solid evidence." she said in way of explaining why she kept her friend in the dark to grieve. It killed her to not let Mercy in on what she knew. But it would have hurt more if she found nothing and got Mercy's hopes up.
 
Frowning Mercy followed Riley and sat on the couch. She picked up the picture, she felt her heart stumble, seeing her wife sitting at a table with a man. Her eyes flickered up to Riely then back to the picture, seeing the timestamp. "What the hell Riley? What is this?" In her mind there was no possible way that Nic survived, so she just didn't understand how this could be.
 
"It's exactly what it looks like Sadie." Riley said, using Mercy's nickname that really only Nic was allowed to use. "I'm sorry I didn't let you in on what we found. But I didn't want to get your hopes up if we found nothing." Riley then turned to Mercy. "But it's true. she's alive. what happened that day was no accident. It was an attack. They targeted the area they knew Nic worked to make it look like she died. because they needed her. For what? I am still trying for figure that out." Riley was sure that Mercy is going to me in on this. But she knew they needed even more experts on this. She had a feeling that this will be a difficult mission
 
Mercy swallowed thickly. “She’s alive?” She whispered. “How? I saw the explosion. I was there,” she remembered her friends dragging her from the building, restraining her. Her freaking out and trying to find Nic.” She wiped st her tears, “How do we get her back?” She asked Riley. In Mercy’s mind there was nothing that couldn’t be done to get her wife back.
 
Riley put her hand on top of Mercy's as she spoke "We need more information. We know who has her, but not exactly where she is being held. That might take awhile." Riley stood and walked to the window to look out. "We'll get her back Sadie. I promise." a smile spread along Riley face as she recalled the two together.

"Geez, I remember you hounding me about Nic. Wanting to know everything about her. I have no idea why." Riley shrugged. "Maybe because you felt it easier to hassle the big sister about her younger sibling." While not related by blood, Riley always saw Nic as her baby sister, after her parents adopted her from her native Russia.(yeah, Riley and Nic are adoptive siblings in this. Also Nic is Russian with a thick accent and all xD) "So I finally said 'Christ, you wanna get to know her? Grow a pair and talk to her. And that's just what you did."

((ok, quick flashback to Nic and Mercy starting their romance, and then flash forward to the accident before coming back to the present.))


Dr. Nicola Davis looked through the eye piece of the microscope then wrote down some notes on the paper beside her. She was liking the looks of this one sample. It was very promising and she felt that all their hard work was soon going to pay off in the form of a new drug that could combat many ailments. She pulled back from the desk and stood to stretch her long legs and back before taking off her black framed glasses to wipe them clean.
 
Back
Top