The Men Suck (and not in a good way) Thread - WARNING: Serious Ranting Involved

There's a big difference between looking at women-- and telling them you've been looking.

There's a big difference between telling a woman she looks good in a blouse-- and telling her she looks sexy in it.

"meh whatever" is a better thing to say, really. Or... nothing. The whole world (And I say this as someone who had to learn it myself) does NOT need to know your every thought.

Oh no I agree with that. But I would find it rude to say to anyone you don't know personally. I wouldn't randomly walk up to a straight girl and tell her she's hot or sexy or whatever. But thats just me. So yeh, I stand by what I said but agree with those addendums I guess?

And to girlsmiley - just because I think differently doesn't mean I don't have sex but thanks all the same for being exactly the kind of judgemental prick you claim to hate. Cheers for that

thanks all the same for being exactly the kind of judgemental prick you claim to hate. Cheers for that

Just dropping past to affirm this statement without condoning anything much else in this thread.

Why would I want to be stupid and smelly?

Adult detected.

Last edited:
And to girlsmiley - just because I think differently doesn't mean I don't have sex but thanks all the same for being exactly the kind of judgemental prick you claim to hate. Cheers for that

Hey and just politley, fuck you bro.

K

Cos you don't agree.

*Reaches down to masturbate*

Early morning Rant

(the men who would ask this KNOW they would and the men that wouldn't KNOW they wouldn't so I am NOT going to make any further declarations of liking men...but THIS particular asshole~ may he rot in hell~pressed all my buttons at 5:30 in the morning...)

Do NOT think it is polite to ask a woman why she prefers fake to real!~Really! Don't do it. Your penis doesn't stay hard all night, (without some rest or help) your penis doesn't vibrate, or have interesting little attachments or give that awesome little curve for fantastic G-spot orgasms. It isn't built that way.

(And again for those men who wouldn't say this~you know you wouldn't. I know you wouldn't. Enough with the fuckin mea culpa's!!!)

Do NOT tell me that the only reason I dig women is because I haven't had the right MAN!~I spent damn near 12 years with the RIGHT man. I taught him how to eat pussy, I taught him how to please me. He did a bang up job of it. The only problem was HE WASN'T a WOMAN!! You dig it?? Is that clear enough for you??

Oh no I agree with that. But I would find it rude to say to anyone you don't know personally. I wouldn't randomly walk up to a straight girl and tell her she's hot or sexy or whatever. But thats just me. So yeh, I stand by what I said but agree with those addendums I guess?
If that's not you then Amy wasn't talking to you, or about you, in the first place. And I wonder why you felt compelled to defend yourself in a thread that wasn't addressed to you. Which is pretty much the problem with the kind of men she IS talking about-- they assume that other people's private lives are about them.

Do you see the point?
Do you see where your name is listed next to your post? Under it, it says that you're a virgin.

Get over yourself.

Is it the train wreck phenomenon that makes guys enter this thread in the first place? Maybe a better analogy would be walking right up to a big red button labeled self-destruct and pushing it 'cause you just hafta! Just saying.... (shrugs) ;)

Is it the train wreck phenomenon that makes guys enter this thread in the first place? Maybe a better analogy would be walking right up to a big red button labeled self-destruct and pushing it 'cause you just hafta! Just saying.... (shrugs) ;)

I tried to think like a man.

And then I realised.

:)

Yeah, pretty much I think. :rolleyes:

I should have figured that the same kind of douche nozzles that prompted the thread in the first place would show their stupid asses and try to defend their actions.

When I titled this thread "The Men Suck" Thread and placed a "Serious Ranting" warning on it, I intended as a place where chicks could blow off some steam. I've got not sympathy (and even less respect) for any dumb ass dude that decides to step in the way of that and gets his ass scalded! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty much I think. :rolleyes:

I should have figured that the same kind of douche nozzles that prompted the thread in the first place would show their stupid asses and try to defend their actions.

When I titled this thread "The Men Suck" Thread and placed a "Serious Ranting" warning on it, I intended as a place where chicks could blow off some steam. I've got not sympathy (and even less respect) for any dumb ass dude that decides to step in the way of that and gets his as scalded! :D

Even Dark...(my sensitive Bi-guy) was smart enough to steer clear of this thread. Shakes head. :rolleyes:

Early morning Rant

(the men who would ask this KNOW they would and the men that wouldn't KNOW they wouldn't so I am NOT going to make any further declarations of liking men...but THIS particular asshole~ may he rot in hell~pressed all my buttons at 5:30 in the morning...)

Do NOT think it is polite to ask a woman why she prefers fake to real!~Really! Don't do it. Your penis doesn't stay hard all night, (without some rest or help) your penis doesn't vibrate, or have interesting little attachments or give that awesome little curve for fantastic G-spot orgasms. It isn't built that way.

(And again for those men who wouldn't say this~you know you wouldn't. I know you wouldn't. Enough with the fuckin mea culpa's!!!)

The dude's dick obviously needs to take the "vibrator test". = First it needs to pleasure me for hours while simultaneously playing ALL of my favorite songs, then let me put it in a drawer, slam it shut and walk into the other room.

If he can't do that he can't please me half as much as my OhMiBod! :D

Do NOT tell me that the only reason I dig women is because I haven't had the right MAN!~I spent damn near 12 years with the RIGHT man. I taught him how to eat pussy, I taught him how to please me. He did a bang up job of it. The only problem was HE WASN'T a WOMAN!! You dig it?? Is that clear enough for you??

EXACTLY! The right "man" is a WOman!!! :D

Rant all you want, but may I present you the simple fact that without a man you wouldn't exist? Science (luckily, sex is just too much fun) hasn't advanced to the state that we men aren't needed anymore for reproduction, so until then you might want to keep us around if you or anyone else wants to have children.

Oh, and I probably wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole either. :D

Even Dark...(my sensitive Bi-guy) was smart enough to steer clear of this thread. Shakes head. :rolleyes:

I hope your Dark isn't DarkBee here, who has both missed the point and proven it-- at the very same time.

:D

DarkBee said:
Oh, and I probably wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole either.
Excellent, because nobody wants you to.

When do people NOT need more coffee?

Sometimes, I'd like to start a "women suck" thread. Not the good kind of suck. I already know most men are assholes, it's the subtle sort of assholery from other women that makes me really want to rant.

But all that said...

It drives me CRAZY when guys say "I'm a lesbian in a man's body." No! No, you're not. What you mean is "I'm a straight man because I'm a man who identifies as a man who likes women." and then you're just being ridiculous. If you're somehow gender queer, maybe, maybe then you can tell me you're a lesbian in a man's body because maybe you are. Sometimes I ID as a straight man in a woman's body. But I don't go around TELLING people that's how I feel. It's just as easy to say "I want to fuck a woman." and it still gets the same point across. If what you mean is "I want to make tender passionate love to women", well, say that and it's LESS OFFENSIVE.

It makes me twitch a little every time I read a post of that like when it's not in a gender-queer situation.

/ranting

I hope your Dark isn't DarkBee here, who has both missed the point and proven it-- at the very same time.

Err.... no. Mine would be Darklove666. I said sensitive, not antagonistic and suicidal. See previous post regarding the self-destruct button! :D

Err.... no. Mine would be Darklove666. I said sensitive, not antagonistic and suicidal. See previous post regarding the self-destruct button! :D

And I have to admit, I am often drawn into trainwreck threads. But then-- I ID as a man half the time...:eek:

Rant all you want, but may I present you the simple fact that without a man you wouldn't exist? Science (luckily, sex is just too much fun) hasn't advanced to the state that we men aren't needed anymore for reproduction, so until then you might want to keep us around if you or anyone else wants to have children.

Oh, and I probably wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole either. :D

Wow. Have "lack of reading comprehension" much?

NO! We don't need men to have babies! I live on a farm and I have a chicken coop. Chickens produce eggs. They are stupid, self centered animals that I have no desire to have sex with. Men are stupid, self centered animals that I have no desire to have sex with. Men produce sperm. There is no reason I can't have a man coop. A half dozen head of men should produce enough sperm to impregnated several states worth of women. (plus the fact that most fucking men would willingly and gladly stick their dicks in a milking machine). I figure less than a dozen "man ranches" would be needed for the whole country. There is no need for the rest of you hateful, war-mongering testosterone crazed asses!

Sorry, dude. You are just too ignorant to make the cut at the man ranch. Looks like the best you can hope for is to become a man steer. Maybe then we'll let you pull hay wagons or something useful.

BTW, am I suppose to feel BAD that you don't want to touch me? SERIOUSLY??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look thr girlies have got their panties in a twist about something, how cute. :)

It irks me that 90% of the occupants on my lesbian threads are dudes. Whats worse is that I get emails from guys claiming how hard a picture made them and blah blah blah. I don't get it its not like I promote the thread anywhere. Like you would think that if it says GLBT you would stay out...

But Safebet I agree with you all the way. The only ones that are arguing against you are men that have tried to hit on women in Dyke bars or tried to get a lesbian wingwomen ( I have witnessed this)

It irks me that 90% of the occupants on my lesbian threads are dudes. Whats worse is that I get emails from guys claiming how hard a picture made them and blah blah blah. I don't get it its not like I promote the thread anywhere. Like you would think that if it says GLBT you would stay out...

But Safebet I agree with you all the way. The only ones that are arguing against you are men that have tried to hit on women in Dyke bars or tried to get a lesbian wingwomen ( I have witnessed this)

Quite honestly it irks me too. That's why I don't post / view / comment there much. It just strikes me really wrong about "guys" having a thing for neked lesbians (especially loooong finger nailed fake lesbians :rolleyes:).

It they think they are getting a "two-fer" deal out of seeing two chicks that would be one thing, but getting off because they are dykes is seriously perverse. :eek:

I guarantee you that most of them sit there whacking their little weenies thinking that "if only" cuz lusting after the unattainable is better then getting shot down by ever straight chick they meet because they are fat, stupid and/or smelly. :D

If that's not you then Amy wasn't talking to you, or about you, in the first place. And I wonder why you felt compelled to defend yourself in a thread that wasn't addressed to you. Which is pretty much the problem with the kind of men she IS talking about-- they assume that other people's private lives are about them.

Do you see the point? Do you see where your name is listed next to your post? Under it, it says that you're a virgin.

Get over yourself.

No i just find massive generalisations rank and disgusting but never mind. Would have thought a demonised minority would understand that but alas no.

Riiiiight, so she's basically saying my opinion is invalid because either
a) I've never had sex
b) I've not posted her enough for me to gain enough cred that no matter the content of my posts they're automatically viewed as excrement on a lesbians shoe?
Great. All inclusive bored then eh? Should have fun here

No i just find massive generalisations rank and disgusting but never mind.
what rank generalisation, exactly?
Would have thought a demonised minority would understand that but alas no.
you don't understand demonised minorities very well, then.
Riiiiight, so she's basically saying my opinion is invalid because either
a) I've never had sex
Wrong.
b) I've not posted her enough for me to gain enough cred that no matter the content of my posts they're automatically viewed as excrement on a lesbians shoe?
Guess again.
Great. All inclusive bored then eh? Should have fun here
Depends on whether or not you want to barge into threads by and about women and try to make them about you.

Back