Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Looking for female writer

Ive been interested in an SRP for awhile but havent done any yet. Ive been reading stories and browsing the forum for years but just in the last year have gotten some interest in posting. Im a male, late 20s. Open to different ideas but not into any scat/pain/dom type stuff. I do write and am very capable of more than a sentence or two. PM if you are interested. Females only please.
 
Golden Age Group Thread

so I have an idea in my head for a group role-play, some thing any one is welcome to join me and help add to this idea. I haven’t ever done any thing in regards to a group role-play before so I welcome any one to add their feedback.

It’s 1715 and the golden age of piracy has officially taken hold of the Caribbean, it’s a time in the world where any man who desires to be free can take it as long as they have the balls to see it through. Pirates are becoming more and more popular and the likes of Blackbeard and Charles Vane have turned their reputations into major moneymakers. These “soldiers” of freedom have also gone on and created Nassau the first ever pirate republic and “free land”. Of course the various governments that have a hold in the Caribbean’s (England, Spain, and a few others) do not approve of the pirates and their self proclaimed “freedom” and will do any thing and every thing possible to route them out and punish them for their crimes.

I know I threw a lot of history and facts out but that’s the setting I was thinking for this group role-play, but with our own characters. I was thinking people can play both the pirates and the various governments (if we get a large enough group) and that this would be a political role-play as much as it would be one about being a pirates this is an interesting time in history in the Caribbean’s because for a while some one could truly be free if they had the stones to do so.

The pirate’s would be “tasked” with forming Nassau and turning it from dream to reality, while our various government fractions playing the more political back stabbing and seductive mindset. Of course even the various governments still fought with each other as well as the pirates so the possibilities have good potential with a large enough group. If your interested in this please shoot me a pm and we can discuss it I would love to hear any body’s opinion on this adventure

We got this thing running and you can find the link for the chat and the role play down below if you have any interest in this please feel free to join as we are always looking for more members

Roleplay: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=958946

Chat: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=950561
 
Hi all.

I had to leave for a bit as my real life was becoming overwhelming and the amount of rps I was trying to juggle did not work. I have come to miss this place and with some free time have sought to seek one or two rps to do.

I am looking for one girl on girl thread and one male on female thread. I am very open minded and like to be a switch. So if any one is interested and needs a fine male writer please give me a heads up.

P.S. I would be open to more email rps so just drop me a pm and than e can hash out the details
 
A new friend and co-writer required

Hi all, i am a transgendered male, I love to dress as a woman, if you are interested in writing with me you must accept me for who I am.

I am not the greatest literary genius but I think you can see from my various threads I have a little bit of talent.

I am Looking for a female writer to explore my submissive sissy side or to control my feminisation from man to woman.

If any of the above pique your interest please send me a PM and I will thrust a few of my ideas your way and we will see if we can come up with an adequate plot on which we both agree.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.

Joanne:)
 
I'm a female writer looking for male writers. I've had some threads end recently and have room for some more.

I like dominant men, non consent, objectification and coercion. Something along the lines of a man turning a plain woman into a full bimbo sex slave through training and surgery could be fun, I think.

Also, I'm quite the romantic at heart as well so I'd like to do something with where a young couple, lose their virginity together or perhaps a virgin girl with a more experienced man.

I'm open to incest storylines too. Anything you've got, feel free to run by me! Check out my other threads.

Threads only, requests for PM, IM or Yahoo chats will be ignored. A good level of written English is desired.

Or, you know, just send me dick pics.
 
Yahoo IM roleplay

Hi,

I'm looking for a roleplaying partner for occasional roleplays to be conducted on Yahoo messenger.

I find the idea of cheating to be very hot and would like the roleplay(s) to be themed on this.

There is some info about me on my profile, the rest we can discuss.

FYI - I don't do mic or cam and it is highly unlikely I will be interested in doing this in the future.

Please PM with with your idea and/or an opening.

Thanks for reading.

Wendy
 
Hello All,

A recent occurrence in my life prompted me to think about writing, again. As far as what I'm looking for, is a writer that: is considerate, has an appreciation for detail and story development, and is willing to communicate with me.

Please have a look at my most recent posts, as this is my current writing style, to check we are on the same page.

As far as a story line goes... I want to play out a boss/ employee situation. However, this will not be your stereotypical blackmailing the sexetary plot... I'm thinking that my character is a young marketing manager (25), working within a multinational company. She is extremely dedicated to her job, her interpersonal skills allow her to be a delight to work with and she is a real team player. Zara is also in a long term relationship with her boyfriend from university, however things are not working (from her point of view).

You are the commercial VP- your character's characteristics can be your own, however I'd like it is you were 40+ and married.

I envision a plot in which our characters' good working relationship develops into something more and with this development comes complicated emotions in both parts. This will encompass their jobs and personal lives.

Note: I hate rushing to the sexual aspect of the story, it's just not me. However, when that bridge is crossed I prefer a slightly more dominant partner- however nothing too BSMSesque.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, drop me a message with your thoughts.

P.S. This story could be altered to facilitate a lesbian relationship...
 
Hi,

I'm looking for a roleplaying partner for occasional roleplays to be conducted on Yahoo messenger.

I find the idea of cheating to be very hot and would like the roleplay(s) to be themed on this.

There is some info about me on my profile, the rest we can discuss.

FYI - I don't do mic or cam and it is highly unlikely I will be interested in doing this in the future.

Please PM with with your idea and/or an opening.

Thanks for reading.

Wendy

Would love to discuss with you later this evening.
 
Cheating Wife/Hubby Voyuer

I'm looking for a lady writer to play the wife in a role play. She is cheating in her home when her husband discovers her and her lover. I'd like to work out the details with whoever decides to write with me. We can make this a one-episode role play where the husband catches the wife, or just watches her and her lover, and then decide where to take the story from there.

IM me with your interest and ideas. Thanks.
 
Bumping because I haven't been on all week.. mi vida loca

Looking to concentrate on 2 threads. No more, no less.

My preferences in what I'm looking for in a co-writer:
  • Male (who only plays male characters)
  • Sadist
  • Able to write their replies with more than a sentence
  • Able to collaborate with me on stories
  • Have patience because I can only write sparingly
  • Attention to detail

Weird list? Yes, it is. Am I going to do another SRP profile? No.

As you can tell, from the attached picture of Fett, I would like to venture into a Star Wars type RP. You, as my co-writer, should be somewhat familiar with the Star Wars universe/terminology.

The other story is something to do with the world of "Person of Interest". Again, be familiar with the background.

If any of this sounds like something you would like to do with me, please send me a private message.

Again, no one liner writers and especially, no flirty messages asking about my private life.
 
Hello all... again. I've been away for a while but have found my way back. Looking for a female writer to get back in the game with. Nothing too complicated right off the bat. Maybe a husband trying to get his shy wife to spice thing up a bit. Maybe a boss who starts something up with his secretary.

PM me any ideas and lets see what happens.

;)
Bumping...
 
I am looking for a descriptive female writer. I want to do a thread about a boy and his sister.

The sister is two years older and back from college for the summer. At college she has truly enjoyed her new found freedom and realized just how much she likes cock. A lot

On arriving home she is mortified to discover she must watch her brother while her parents go on a cruise.

Her brother is quiet and bookish and seemingly uninterested in females, not the kind to throw a party. However there is a small bit of confusion, whereby she gets a view if his member. The biggest thing she has ever seen

What ensues is her attempts to try her body on that member. But first she has to overcum his apparent lack of interest, the moral calamity it presents, and the acts themselves.

Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Bump.
 
I'm looking for a lady writer to play the wife in a role play. She is cheating in her home when her husband discovers her and her lover. I'd like to work out the details with whoever decides to write with me. We can make this a one-episode role play where the husband catches the wife, or just watches her and her lover, and then decide where to take the story from there.

IM me with your interest and ideas. Thanks.

Bump..
 
Looking for female partners, for interesting scenes. Any genre or situation considered. Got a story you'd really like to try out? Give me a shout.

I'm interested in fun scenes that allow us to both use our minds.

LIke anything from modern day to historical to sci-fi/fantasy.

Common themes:
Loan shark collecting on debt
Blackmail
Taboo
Mind control
Sci Fi
Weddings
Modeling shoots
Film auditions
And many many others....

(You figure out which ones are firmly tongue in cheek)

PM any questions you might have.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female writer who would love to start an incest story about a sister who takes care of her brother's needs ;)

Also looking to start a story about a family get together for the holidays which leads to him hooking up with a family member or two ;)

Send me a pm so we can start the story on here or on yahoo messenger.
 
Writing partner(s)

I'm looking for some writing partners, female or male, to join me in writing some quite intense family orgy stories in the incest category.
I'm a dedicated writer and have just turned my attention to writing on this site. I have a degree in the English language, and I'm looking for descriptive, depraved, wet and sloppy, storytelling.
I am looking to inject a bisexual (MM, FF) into the stories too so If that bothers you, I'm sorry, but that element is still very much a turn on for me.
I hope to hear something back.
 
Nerdy Birdy

Hiya all!


I have an old idea I would like to retry. A version of Romeo and Juliet with the opposing houses being Angels/ Demons. I have some great ideas for it and would love to orchestrate the story. If you're interested, please PM me, if I get enough interest I'll write up an OOC thread and then an IC thread. I would hope anyone who would be interested would be focused on story with a bit of sex and fun added in.

Let me know!:kiss::rose:
 
All roles I can handle filled. Thanks for the response. Happy LitDay.
 
Last edited:
Good male writting partner

I would like to find a good writting partner to do a variety of stories. I'm not into incest stories! I like to play a role that the character is in her 20's. I need a writter that can keep the story going and has a good imagination. Check out my other threads and pm me if interested and in discussing a scenario ;)
 
Last edited:
Besserwissers or Psychobabble

For the following idea, I'm looking for either a male co-writer or a small group of male & female writers. If you're interested, please take a look at my SRP Profile to see what I look for in my co-writers and send me a PM with your thoughts for the story.

~*~​

Besserwissers or Psychobabble: (1-1 or Small Group up to 4) More here.
The days have fallen into a pattern of predictability that make her feel grounded. The practice is flourishing, she's living close to her family, reconnected with old friends and taking chances to learn new hobbies like videogames and rock climbing. Soon, it'll be a decade since the event that tore apart her heart and made her doubt her sanity.

Ten years.
Yet not enough.

She's made peace with it. As much as she could. As much as she can. Now, her life is about helping people figure out their issues and helping them. It's no longer a hunt to find the killer before time runs out.

News: The third grisly murder scene has been discovered last night. The detective in charge is reluctant to state that there is a serial killer loose in our area but our inside sources state that a psychotic murderer may be loose in the city.
 
Back
Top