Campus Corner (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smile and stand up a little unsteadily, but manage to swing on my backpack and link arms with you. "I'll come with," I purr with a giggle.
 
I laugh a little laugh. "Don't forget your sweatshirt," I say and help you put it on, before letting you re-take my arm. We go outside and the wind blows down the street, almost howling. "Are you not freezing, college girl?" I ask, as you pull tightly against me.
 
"My legs are freezing, barboy," I admit, holding onto you tightly. "Hopefully this doesn't take long. You wouldn't happen to have cocoa at your place, do you?"
 
"I have coffee and Bailey's," I say. "I can do the bank drop tomorrow morning." I turn us around and we head the opposite direction, past the bar, and a couple blocks to my place. I open the door and let you go in ahead of me.
 
I smile at the welcoming interior and dove for the couch with the huge amount of blankets, giggling. "Can I just have the coffee? No more alcohol for me tonight."
 
"I can do better than that, I think," I say, turning into the kitchen. You hear me shuffling around and making noise for a few minutes. I prepare a hot white chocolate in a large mug, eagerly anticipating the hot girl that I know is currently lying on my couch in the next room. As I stir milk into your drink, I wonder what you're doing while I am in here.
 
I curl up under the covers, taking everything in, wondering how far things would go tonight, since I have the feeling I was spending the night here. Not that I minded- the leather couch was divine and I was quite toasty warm.

I teased myself a little bit, just to keep that blush in my cheeks. It's very discreet.
 
I come back with a large mug for you and stand over you, holding it. "White chocolate," I say, with a proud grin. "But you have to stand up here and get it."
 
I laugh and get up, not before removing my hand from the outside of my shorts. "Thanks, hun," I say, kissing your cheek and taking the mug. I inhale the scent and smile, sinking back down into the covers.
 
I pick up my cell phone from the table nearby and punch a couple buttons. WHOOOFSHH!!! The fireplace across the room springs to life with a small, warm blaze. "How do you like that?" I say, sitting next to you.
 
"Mmmm, perfect," I say, sipping my white chocolate with a smile. "As long as I'm warm, I'm happy. I hate being cold."
 
I find you adorable as I look across the couch at you snuggling among blankets with your giant hot chocolate. Your appeal makes me both want to protect you and also make you my own, and I cannot in the moment decide which desire is more powerful, though I have a suspicion. A moment passes and you sit your hot chocolate down and look at me. "You know if you come work for me, I can be a pretty rough boss?" I smirk. You kick off your Keds and pull your feet up into a curled up position beneath you. I stare at your legs and your body again, my intentions apparent to you from where you sit.
 
I smile and decide to tease you, "Oh?" I ask with a small smile, squirming internally with excitement
 
"Yeah. I might work you a lot of hours, stretching your capabilities quite a bit. A lot of late nights, and probably making you stay to help me close." I scoot a bit closer. "But it pays well. And there will be a lot of benefits." I motion for you to stretch out and put your legs over my lap.
 
"But I'd also let you choose any special shifts you wanted," I give a rather naughty, knowing grin.
 
I stretch my legs out and stretch happily, them landing on your lap. "I used to help out at a mom and pop place that my uncle owned," I said. "It's what I did during my year break from schooling. I'm confident I can do the job." I end with a small smile and relax.
 
"Okay then," I say, taking one of your feet in my hands and beginning a deep massage. "When do you want to start?" I ask. "I'll need to fit you for an outfit," I look over your lean body. "Soon, if you're starting next week."
 
"Good," I say, still massaging. I put your feet back in my lap. A moment later you feel my hand begin to slide along your hip as I make room to lay down next to you. "You know, you could be employee of the month, if you play your cards right?" I slide a hand around your waist and firmly, but gently pull you back against me. You smell amazing.
 
I smile and laugh. "I'm sure I can play my cards right," I say, snuggling into you, feeling the warmth emitting from you. Plus you smelled good, like Old Spice. And I love Old Spice. "Mmmm. . . "
 
I lean in and begin kissing your neck, pulling you against me more. "You think so, huh?" I kiss you again as my other hand lightly grips your hair, just slightly tugging it before brushing it to the side, giving me more room to work.
 
I gasp softly and smile as you kiss my neck and pull my head back gently. "Yes, I do," I whisper softly. "Oh, that feels good, Reece."
 
"You feel good," I say, my hand running just under the waist of your short and underwear. My mind cant help but wonder what they look like, and what color they are. I kiss your neck again, then nibble your earlobe. I think to myself that I want to fuck this cute girl every way that I can, before telling myself to be patient. I lean over you a bit more as you start turning your face toward mine.
 
I turn my face towards you in bliss and gently kiss you, feeling the lust and wanting it some. I wrap my arms around you and hold onto you tightly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top