Mom, son and browser history

Lee_Anna

Virgin
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Posts
15
Single mother and teenage son (18+).

The mother asks her son to use his computer, accidentally opens history tab in browser and finds many naughty links. The tastes of her son very unusual - here a lot of porn videos and stories about cheating wives, cuckolds, dominant females etc.

She is shocked, but it turns her on. She starts to researching the internet about this theme, read similar stories, watch videos, chat with same minded peoples etc. Then she decide to tease her son by wearing more daring clothes, flirt with his friends and other males. Son like changes in his mom.

Finally, she gets few lovers and don't hide them from her son. Furthermore, she doesn't mind he watches them in action. It turns her on too.

P.S. My knowledge of english language is very poor, so I can't write stories based on my ideas. I hope, you'll understand my post :)
P.P.S. This idea partly based on true events in my life.
 
I like it! Only I'd make most of his links turn out to be videos of mature women with younger men. Older women that look kinda like her, and younger men that look kinda like him!

She realizes that he is fantasizing about her. At first, she is a bit shocked and appalled, but gradually gets turned on by the idea. Maybe as she watches the vids!

Eventually, she has no choice: she is so horny she has to seduce him.
 
hi, Carnevil9!

I don't want it be incest mom-son story. Better if it will be "Mother with other boy" story.

There so many incest stories on lit...
 
hi, Carnevil9!

I don't want it be incest mom-son story. Better if it will be "Mother with other boy" story.

There so many incest stories on lit...

Too many if you ask me. But I love your idea, would the mom in your case confront her son after she finds what his browsing history consists of? Does she, in your mind, invite him to watch her with someone other or, for some reason, he accidentally finds her pictures on his favourite website?
 
hi, Carnevil9!

I don't want it be incest mom-son story. Better if it will be "Mother with other boy" story.

There so many incest stories on lit...

Agreed!!! As one who likes realistic stories, I would rather see this turn into something that I could see happening in real life.

How about a husband or wife catching the other browsing websites that incite some kinky debauchery? Maybe a co-worker or neighbor? Good friends (opposite gender) that stumble upon a hidden fantasy?

I think these make a better lead-in line.
 
Too many if you ask me. But I love your idea, would the mom in your case confront her son after she finds what his browsing history consists of? Does she, in your mind, invite him to watch her with someone other or, for some reason, he accidentally finds her pictures on his favourite website?

Yes, she can confront him at first, but they agree, they both love this theme. She can invite him to watch, it would be hot.
 
Agreed!!! As one who likes realistic stories, I would rather see this turn into something that I could see happening in real life.

How about a husband or wife catching the other browsing websites that incite some kinky debauchery? Maybe a co-worker or neighbor? Good friends (opposite gender) that stumble upon a hidden fantasy?

I think these make a better lead-in line.

Hi!

Thank you for you answer, but... Why it should be a realistic story? I think, real life is so boring sometimes, and it good that we have the imagination. we can fantasize about things we can never do IRL.
So I prefer if it would be hot story about mother and son as main participants.
 
hii

Very nice idea specially because it is diff from regular mom son play
Son is happy to see his mother again being young , offer her helping hand , teach
Her new technics of chats n cam , new language of chat n even shoot her while she is in action

Potential is huge for this theam n I would really like to talk about the same with you

Waiting for your reply
 
Son's Friend

what if mom got engaged with son's friend. They got married. Son started calling his friend daddy
 
Yes, she can confront him at first, but they agree, they both love this theme. She can invite him to watch, it would be hot.

So, at first she doesnt say anything and keeps it as a secret. Gradually she begins wearing more revealing clothes and acting flirty in front of him. This naturally, confuses him a bit but also makes him hornier nad his browsing history has more and more to do with women of her shape and age with men of his shape and age. Finally when she gets an outfit that woman from his favourite video is wearing he loses it and she can hear him masturbating to her...

she could then burst in and tell him why she started wearing those clothes and it can go from there...

still it has to be your story, though
 
still looking for authors...

Could I add an interracial twist? Let's say that the mom begins to flirt with the son's close friend who is black or Indian? And the son and his mom are white or Korean? Would that suit you?
 
The closet is dark, and once again he works hard at controlling his breathing. He wills himself to slow it down, breath in - count to two - breath out slooow - breath in...

The slats in the bi-fold door allow him to see what's going on in the bedroom. This has become his special place - he sits in a chair, watching the scene just a few feet from him; he can hear the sounds, the moans, the talking.

Two figures walk into the doorway and he struggles to remember his breathing. The lights are low, a couple of accent lamps on in a far corner is all. The man is kissing the woman... his mother, on her neck, nuzzling her hair. His hands on her breasts, her blouse unbuttoned and open, her bra-less tits full and round.

She turns and goes to her knees in front of the man. She giggles, undoing his pants, tugging them down. The man's hard cock springs forward, freed from his underwear and he hears her moan, then take it between her ruby lips.

Through the dim light he realizes the man is black; a taste for which his mother has developed. And a favorite of his - all that BBC porn he watches, the talks with his mom, her interests developing based on his tastes. The man's cock is huge, his mother struggles to get the head of it into her mouth. He watches her shove one of her hands down the front of her yoga pants; he knows she's touching herself while trying to get as much of that big black meat into her mouth as she can.

His pants are already open, his cock hard in his hand as he strokes himself. He wishes for the umpteenth time he could suggest a girl to be in here with him - he suddenly thought of the woman from cleaning service that comes over a couple of times a week.

The lady was a couple of years younger than his mom, and Latino. His cock started jerking in his hands and he stopped stroking it - the thought of the housekeepers lips on his cock, doing the same thing his mom was doing to that big black cock in front of her - he almost had his first cum of the session.
 
His mom leans back - a line of drool extends from the black cock in front of her face to her lips. She looks up at the man, says "Take your clothes off, lay on your back on the floor."

She slowly pumps his cock with her free hand while the man tugs his shirt off, then shrugs out of his slacks and underwear. He lays down - she grins, keeping her fist around his cock, moving forward with him, her other hand still in her pants.

He lays down and she stands up, letting go of his cock almost reluctantly. Standing between his outstretched legs she pulls her blouse off her body and tosses it aside. Her son has gone back to slowly stroking himself - he thinks he knows what his mom is going to do next, but still he's eager to watch.

His mom peels the yoga pants off next, slowly, teasing the man laying beneath her. She tells him "I want that big black cock deep in my pussy. But not yet. First I want that tongue of yours in me."

Her son starts to quicken his strokes. He loves watching his mom ride a guys face and he's going to cum as he watches her grind her pussy down over the man's tongue. He really wishes he had someone else there with him - to suck his cock, then slurp up his cum. To let him play with her pussy - then they'd fuck after his mom was done...
 
Last edited:
Hi!

I like the idea, and after reading it, I have started writing. I'm a bit shy about posting because it is my first story for Lit and I'm not a native speaker/writer.

The story, so far, follows Lee_Anna's synopsis. It is set in Russia, where Lee_Anna is from, and where I have been living for almost a decade.

It starts with a boy, Ivan, returning books to the school library and getting turned on by the looks and moves of the (older and slightly dominantly behaving) librarian. He rushes home afterwards, and looks for 'librarian' videos on his favorite website. The website is called 'www.x........', but all he has to do is type in 'www.x', or even just 'x', and his browser already knows where to go. He finds a clip to his taste and 'gets busy' with it, before adding it to his favorites collection.

Bringing back the school books marks the beginning of the summer holidays, after which Ivan will go to college. These holidays last, as usual in Russia, three long months.

His mother, Tanya, is on her way home. The company she is working for is not doing very well, and she and her colleagues have been asked to work less this summer, even take some unpaid holidays. Because of this, Tanya has to cancel her plans to go with her son on vacation to Southern Europe. Cancelling, however, does mean that the money she already saved up for the holidays can be spent in order to make the three upcoming months bearable. She therefore decides to bring the bad news along with some freshly made pizza from the takeout.

They discuss holiday plans over dinner. Tanya wants to send Ivan to his grandparents, who live far away. She wants him to breath some fresh air, instead of Moscow's summer smog. Ivan doesn't want to go, because he won't have a WiFi connection (which he of course needs to secretly browse porn). However, ten days later, Ivan is on a night train East - Tanya has bought him a smartphone for the unspent holiday budget. She sent him away, because she has her first week of forced, unpaid holidays. Tanya doesn't want to be alone with her son in the small apartment, afraid they will drive each other crazy.

From the train, Ivan calls her. He needs an activation code, which is in his email inbox. Tanya finds it and sends it to him by SMS. Ivan urges his mom to close his laptop immediately. After all, it is his own. Just as she is about to do so, she sees a new email coming in. Someone has sent Ivan a message on a certain pornsite, www.x....... Tanya doesn't open the email, but types www.x in the browser's address bar. The "Autocomplete" function immediately suggests the porn site.

Now, a new world opens up for Tanya. The site opens, logged in on Ivan's profile. She finds out he is particularly fond of older/younger porn, cheating housewifes, MILFS, femdom, cuckold, and other kinky stuff. She also finds out he has friends on the porn site: many of them women, some of them Tanya's age, some even older. Ivan has apparently a gallery with selfies, on which these women love to comment. Tanya is shocked, but also inspired. If Ivan is having a thing for older women, could it be that other boys of his age could have a thing for Tanya?

Where I am at now, is that Tanya starts exploring. She buys the cheapest tablet-PC she can find, so she doesn't need to use Ivan's profile. She makes her own, starts receiving comments and finally there is a date.

Of course, after Ivan returns, he notices a change. And this is where the teasing starts and the mixed emotions kick in. I agree with Lee_Anna that taking the incest angle would be a bit banal. It's more interesting to make both characters challenge each other. So when Tanya shows what she can do with Ivan's best buddy, Ivan pays her back with getting it on with Tanya's friend (or sister?).

@Lee_Anna: if you want to suggest other names, want things changed or have additional ideas, please tell me. If you like the scenario so far, I will start posting chapters.
 
Hi!

...

Of course, after Ivan returns, he notices a change. And this is where the teasing starts and the mixed emotions kick in. I agree with Lee_Anna that taking the incest angle would be a bit banal. It's more interesting to make both characters challenge each other. So when Tanya shows what she can do with Ivan's best buddy, Ivan pays her back with getting it on with Tanya's friend (or sister?).

...

Looking forward where this story goes.
 
Lee_Anna is reading my draft. It is long, but I like to build up tension.
If she approves, I will post the story to Literotica.
 
Lee_Anna is reading my draft. It is long, but I like to build up tension.
If she approves, I will post the story to Literotica.

You don't have to wait for "her approval" to submit the story. :) It's your story! You wrote it. She merely provided the idea. (And, of course, we don't know if you wrote the story how she wanted it word-for-word or if you added your own thoughts.) Hell, it'd be a safe bet that 90% of people posting ideas here would love for an author to write it up. :)
 
Back
Top