Suave Seducer, Reluctant Housewife

Lynn_MXX

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Posts
219
Why do I have so much trouble finding such basic ingredients as shown in the title of this thread? They're probably filed away under the "Reluctant" tag, but unfortunately, "Reluctant" shares its tag with "Non Consent" - which are two entirely different things - and makes the tag totally useless. So instead of finding a story about an innocent being seduced, I end up reading about someone being raped.

My ideal storyline would go thus:

A good looking man with great magnetism hits upon a shy lady. Despite the fact that she's wedded and he is black, she finds him very attractive - which unnerves her - and is astounded that he has the nerve to hit upon her, knowing very well that she's married. With great will power, she fights her attraction to him and fights off his advances. She also has to cope with the guilt of this attraction and the sinfulness of her actions when she finally succumbs (he's very persistent).

She's a very conservative skirt and blouse lady, and never in the story does she wear tiny panties or thong, heels that are too high, skirts that are too short, tops that are too low cut. She does prefer stockings and suspenders to tights (pantyhose) and never goes out without wearing bra & panties (or knickers, as we Brits call them). A good advantage of those last two points is that the poor hubby suffers the trauma of discovering her lover's sperm on the gusset of those knickers! She doesn't have huge tits.

Never would her lover share her with his friends (group sex) nor subject her to anal sex or sex toys. He treats her well. What he does provide her with is sparkling conversation, laughter and - naturally - never-experienced-before mind blowing sex!

He should be a tall muscle-bound black man who works out, with - definitely - a large c*ck that fires copious amounts of sperm (clichés I never tire of). But don't spoil that last bit by giving him a 12" penis. 8" is big enough (and pretty impressive, I can tell you that!). Anything bigger is unrealistic and spoils the story. I'm much more impressed with realism than artistic licence.

The husband would have to have - as expected - a much smaller c*ck (4"?) and produce tiny amounts of sperm, but he would not be without his qualities He is the wronged good guy. Importantly, he doesn't set her up for sex with another man and nor does he approve when she has this affair. He's absolutely distraught.

Should the couple already have children? I'm not sure. If they have, that makes her more irresponsible. If they haven't, it's because poor hubby has a low sperm count and her lover - of course - a very large one!

I'm not sure how such a story would end, but in all cases, the lady would fall in love with her seducer during the affair, perhaps eventually falling out of love with him and back in love with her husband. After that, I'm split on:

(a) Whether the lovers get together permanently and have a family, or (the other and preferred option):

(b) That her lover casts her aside after about 3-6 months. Perhaps he's realised that he isn't in love with her after all. Maybe he's just bored with her and has found another (white) plaything, or perhaps there's some other motive.

With this last option, the husband at least gets his wife back. He's been very badly done to, but he loves her so much he's prepared to forgive everything. To top it off, he has to pay a very high price for getting back the woman he loves; she's pregnant and not prepared to have an abortion. Reluctantly, he forgives that too in order to hang onto his wife, eventually raising another man's child in the process, who is - obviously - of mixed race. This causing everyone to know about her misconduct, adding to his humiliation (Cruel bitch that I [Lynn_MXX] am. It must be my traumatised childhood)! Also, their "getting back" doesn't make her dominant.


So get scribbling, you talented writers! In the meantime, I'll be glad to know of similar such stories that already exist. The main requirements being the seducer/reluctant housewife theme. I'd prefer to stay away from the "husband approves" subject matter.
 
Last edited:
Try the Loving Wives or Erotic Coupling cat. Sure you'll find the stories you're looking for there.
 
Back
Top