Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

-Raven got a call on the Intercom from his shoulder as he answered it fisting her pussy still.-"What is it?" "Bat man has been spotted with that Fox bitch." "Get rid of them" -He smiled as they swapped Raven began to fuck Dani's mouth and groaned as he forced it in her throat, Larry began to fuck her cunt nice and hard.-"oh Dani fucking moan you little slut."
----------------------
-Geo looked around swapping to heat Vision as well sudenly he saw a blip but then hi goggles went static.-"They got a jammer Dam it what the hell.."-He put on his lights on his wrists as he heard a few steps.-"Keep a eye out i don't think were alone."
 
I moaned loudly as Larry and Raven fucked me. I sucked Raven's cock as I ground myself again Larry's cock. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried out loudly.

-------------

"We can destroy the jammer. Do you have anything that can track where it is?" I said as we ventured further into Wonder City. I could hear some of Raven's goons talking. They knew we were here. There had to be about 10 of them that approached us. I took out my whip and immediately got started fighting five to keep it even. We had to find Dani as soon as possible. I had heard of a few girls that did not survive Larry due to how violent and rough he got. He got pretty damn rough with me. Raven was taunting us. There was a speaker system hooked up. Their groans and Dani's moans were heard. She sounded willing, but it was obvious they had drugged her.
 
-Larry and Raven fucked her pussy and Mouth hard nice and deep Raven gripped her hair and fucked her mouth rougher. Larry gripped her arms behind her and fucked her cunt harder and rougher moaning in each lustful push.-
------------------------------------------
-Geo began to fight them as well.-"Not with that Jammer we will have to run through and try once the fight breaks. But these guys are tougher."-They had looked bigger little did we know Raven gave them Banes drug in a patch they were stronger and it was showing Geo punched out a few guys but they got up this was insane.-
 
I moaned a little in pain as Larry started to get really rough with me. The drugs did very little to stop pain. "MMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed as I felt Raven's cock push down my throat. Larry was in sadistic glee as he raped me and it hurt the way that he was gripping my arms. I writhed on the table, but yet still moaning in pleasure.

-------------

Genevieve

This was not good at all. Not only were the guy's juiced up on Venom, but I could tell from some of Dani's moans was that she was in pain. Some of the guys tried to grab me to try to take me away so that they could rape me. I would not let them. We had to save her considering Larry was dangerous. Perhaps far more dangerous than Raven. I managed to knock a few of them out.
 
-Raven chuckled as he came filling her pussy as well and Larry came they turned off the mic for now they had a idea as Larry smiled.-"Lets keep fucking her.."-Raven completely unchained her and stuck another drug needle in to her.-"I think that's excellent Larry. We should have more fun.."-They took her ass and her pussy as they began to DP her nice and hard moaning. They had the little preparation room they could go in there Raven had nothing on him but once he made her his permanently she would do as he said.-"Beg for it slut...beg to be cummed on and fucked like the whore you are."

-----------------------

-Geo managed to knock out two of them as his body felt damaged from the hits but he needed to keep going he groaned as he was slammed in to the wall and he groaned as he activated the after burners and grabbed the guy holding him and slammed in to 3 of his other buddies through several building and making the last one collapse on them he jumped out of the way s they slowly came out. -"Oh Fuck this big time..."-The three ran at him as he jumped up and shot them each with a dart pretty big one two as they finally clonked out.-"i see why Terry installed this bad boy now."-He looked over To Foxy who seem to have some trouble as Geo shot the last punk with a dart as well knocking him out.-"There...that takes care of them."
 
I was being drugged up so much it was making it impossible for me to get help. "Please cum on me!" I begged the drug making me want them to cum all over me. Things were becoming very dark and grim by the minute. Larry was getting way to carried away and was hurting me.

Foxy

Batman and I managed to finish the other goons. "We have to get to her. From the way that she sounded over the speaker, she is not doing very well." I said as we ventured further into Wonder City. I had a very bad feeling. I saw the robot guardians that were encased.
 
-As Raven and Larry came all over her they untied her and smiled.-"Go on slut beg for it i know you want these cocks."-Said Raven as he pulled her hair and Larry just rubbed his cock along her lips.-"Good slut go on eat this meat."
------------
-Geo sighed and rested a moment he was weary but he had to get Dani the short rest is what was needed as He took a breath and they ventured further soon Geo stopped in the middle of the streets before the door to the sanctuary lazarus pit. -"Something not right..."-He grabbed foxy and rolled out of the way as 4 bombs shot out from the cases as the Robots came to life Geo bit his lip.-"FUCK!"-He shouted and sighed.-"Do you have any gadgets or ways to take on these things if not find a way to get in to the pit and stay hidden."-He said as they ran for cover a moment they were quick but not quick enough.-
 
Foxy

Like Catwoman did, I carried bolas which could wrap around my targets and in the case of the robots smash them. I started throwing them out as the robots came out of their cases stalking towards me and Batman. I wondered why out of all places would they bring Dani here. A horrible thought came to mind. We had to get to her, but more of the robots approached.

Dani

More of the drug was coursing through my veins further making me unable to fight. I opened my mouth in a scream of pain as Raven pulled my hair and Larry forced his cock into my mouth. Regardless of the drug, I was feeling intense pain. He was fucking my mouth violently.
 
-Geo sighed as he kept fighting breaking down on robot as the one Foxy tripped ripped over her bolo's and two more were still on the loose Geo was tired as he gasped his body was not holding out he gathered the inner strength he had and finally defeated one but the other one began firing beams Geo took cover with Foxy as the both fo the machines where on the loose.-
"Foxy i hate to say it but we need to out smart them but it looks like there very intelligent.-

--------------------------

-Larry laughed evilly as Raven pulled back on her hair with out second thought. Larry just fucked her throat as he lifted his foot and rubbed her pussy with it he was enjoying this But Raven smiled he was going to let him have his fun and soon his plan would come in to action-
 
"MMMMMM!!!" I whimpered as Larry continued to rape my mouth. I squirmed as Larry rubbed my pussy. I noticed Raven was backing off and wondered why. He was watching in sadistic glee. I was greatly frightened by this.

-----------

Genevieve

More and more of the robots started to arrive. I had to try to get in behind them to use my whip which took the heads off of a couple of them, but it was still going to be difficult.
 
-Larry laughed his maniac thrusting soon cumming and covered her throat.-"Beg for fucking slut beg for it."-He chuckled and slapped Danni hard and i mean with leaving marks grabbing her hair this was also raven's doing he was so sneaking putting in a violent drug in Larrys drink before she woke up. His cock slapped her face as well hearing her beg for it as Raven and Larry double fucked her again groaning.-

-----------------------------------------------

-Geo felt so tired he hurt to as he set a few things on his wrist computer.-"Foxy can you throw your smoke pellets down i need a bit of surprise here then duck when i tell you to and come up when i say so."-A soft high pitch sound came from his boots he put his arms up in a way that made the blades visible and ready as he saw her throw the smoke pellets.-"DUCK!"-She did and he took off setting the after burners on and took off she could hear what sounded like slicing metal several times and soon a few crashes of metal before she could hear Geo's body hit the ground. All the robots were gone and they were ok now..they still had to get in.-

-----------------------

Larry and Raven came over and over again soon Danni was covered in cum so much in fact they untied her and Larry and Raven went by the Lazarus water but because it was in the prime season it looked more like Acid and this is when Raven got his chance. He could hear the Hero's opening the door slowly and smiled as they held Dani at bay and waited Once Geo and Foxy got through he smiled leaving Larry's side as he walked forward.-"Batman good to see you."

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Geo got up after being examined by Foxy as they found the way to enter the chamber and walked in .-"Don't give me that crap Raven let her go...."-Geo was so pissed and tired he wanted her back.-"Sure...Larry drop her."-He was meaning forward.-"Got it kill the bitch."-Raven looked.-"No you fool."-He dropped her in the pit and Geo dashed right after her but was to late she submerged and he tackled Larry. Raven vanished in a puff of smoke secretly hiding just under the grates of the platform. Batman began to cry a bit as he punched larry as he still smiled and kept punching him till he stopped moving knocking him unconscious then Geo pounded the ground Furiously.-"DAM IT!!!! WHY!!!!"-He cried hard he shed tear and stood up cuffing Larry as he sighed and dragged him out of Wonder city and sighed.-"Come on Foxy we need to bring him to the police station...then..i will take you home.."-They made there way out of wonder city now far away from it.-
-----------------------------------------------
-Raven smiled as he stood there waiting at the edge of the platform chains rose and a platform showing a brand new and rejuvenated Dani Dent.-"Wake up Dani....your master commands it."-He smiled oh so viciously.-
 
(OOC: I am writing this part in third person, then will switch back to first person)

Dani was stained with cum. The torture seemed like it was taking eternity. Though it had only been a day. She was not only a mess physically, but mentally. The drugs fucked her up royally. She could hear her Aurora personality sobbing and broken. That side of her was broken as well . She was led out, but could not say anything to Batman or Foxy. All she could do was look down. The drugs were even preventing her from escaping what fiendish plan they had.

She looked down at the glowing green bubbling liquid which was 50 feet below the platform. At the command of Raven, she was cruelly pushed in by Larry who was getting a sadistic thrill out of what he did. As Dani fell, her head hit the edge killing her instantly before she submersed and for a while... She did not come up.

-----------

Foxy

After defeating the robotic guardians, I checked on Batman to make sure he was ok.
Suddenly I could hear small sobs. We entered the chamber to find Raven and Larry with Dani. The poor girl was covered in cum and looked like hell after being drugged up. We had to save her. "You are fucking sick, Raven!" I exclaimed wanting to pound him in for everything that he done to her. I tried to find a way to get to them, but it was too late. I watched in horror as she fell into what looked like an acid pit and Raven disappeared leaving his stooge to take the punishment. After Larry was arrested, we left. It was going to be rough for Geo. He told me that he was taking me home, but he was going to need me. "Why don't I come with you? You should not be alone. " I said.

--------------

As I was taken out of the liquid, I coughed wondering what the hell happened. I was healed completely but could not remember what happened. I could remember my name, but everything else was a blur. All I knew from the way that this man addressed me was that I was his slave. "M-Master...." I said as I went to him. He had a rather grim looking outfit that he was showing me. "I know you are my Master, but who are you and why can I not remember my past..."


Dani's renewed appearance

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3K93eYBURi0/UXhNT9XhJLI/AAAAAAAAE4E/zv31wnUaz-M/s400/danielle.jpg



http://www.exploitastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/blood-widow_large_800.jpg

(The mask is red instead of white for her to become the new Red Hood. This would better conceal her identity and make her a rather dark and enigmatic villainess.)
 
Last edited:
-Raven smiled sadistically as he looked to her eyes.-"You can not remember anything because you were killed by Batman but i have been taking care of you i will help you regain wonderful new memories."-Raven had been training girls for sex slaves using a new device he would have her his sex slave and new trained assassin.-"Come Dani."-They headed out and drove to his hide out where he planted Dani in front of a TV and smiled.-"There is plenty of clothing in this room."-He smiled.-"Pick out something nice to wear in the mean time enjoy this film."-Raven threw on the Subliminal Hardcore porn he used to train the slave girls. This also gave them Assassin skills as well with the subliminal messaging Raven was going to have a lot of fun.-

----------------------------------------------

-Geo bit his lip and looked to her.-"Maybe....just....No...tonight i need to breath.....i will see you tomorrow."-he dropped off Foxy and went back terry as he sighed and confided in Terry he visited Dani's parents and told them while they were out together she was kidnapped police found her dead which was a lie but Geo had printed up forged police documents thanks to Terry he got to the manson and saw Foxy waiting for him.-"What are you doing here?"
 
I could remembered briefly my relationship with Geo/Batman and was furious with what Raven told me. I thought it was over Foxy... Maybe he wanted to get rid of me so that he could have a relationship with Foxy. Maybe it was both their ideas to get rid of me. Was I not good enough? What the fuck? Batman was supposed to be a protector and not a murderer. I thought about this on the way as I looked out the window.

I followed Raven as he showed me the costumes. There were sexual costumes as well as regular costumes. The one that caught my eye was under glass and had a small plaque underneath. It was a gothic dress with bondage like straps to make it tight in all the right places, a pair of red and black striped knee high stockings, high heeled boots with straps and a metal chunky heel heel and small spikes on the front, and a red mask. One the plaque was "The New Red Hood". It included a pair of rather nasty looking knives that would do some damage and a metal staff that could be worn in a holster on the back.

I picked out an outfit to wear so that I would at least be comfortable to watch the movie. I found a pair of pink silk leopard print short nightie and a pair of black lace panties. I went to watch the movie that Raven wanted me to watch. The movie was a plot based porn about women assassins who were targeting wealthy men. They posed as high class escorts or prostitutes depending on who they were with. They would serve the men sexually to study them to know where to make their moves, then they would go after them ninja like. The sex was hot in the movies. There was one girl that was satisfying a mayor that had very sadistic fantasies of dominating one of his daughters friends. The girl dressed as the daughter's friend. She was whipped and fucked very roughly. I was getting turned on as well as getting ideas on how I should go after Geo and Foxy.

----------

Though Geo wanted to be alone. I couldn't just leave him. I wanted to take care of him. I knew it might take him a bit to want anything sexual and could take it slow if need be. I followed him. I watched as they prepared fake death documentation. After all, there was no body. It was going to be hell at school considering they were going to have to announce it.

Hopefully considering the circumstances leading up to her death, I hoped the ones that had seen the pictures would give her some respect in death. I followed as he went to her parents. I noticed how nervous her father was when Geo arrived. I heard of what the vile man done when she was younger as well as what he did more recently with her cousin. At least her mother needed to know. Her mother was extremely hurt and upset with Dani's death and her father cried, but I could care less for that perv's feelings. I followed him back to the mansion and waited by the door for him to arrive.

"As I said, I don't want to leave you alone tonight. If you needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to cuddle with, I wanted to be there for you." I said.
 
-Raven left her to watch the three hour movie returning he smiled his face was still pail that was not make up apparently. Raven smiled and kissed her cheek as he looked at her and she looked back.-"So pet enjoy my little porn.."-He smiled.-"I could make you watch so much more you little slut how do you feel right now?"

--------------------------------------------------------

-Geo sighed and invited her in.- "I could use some one to cuddle with and i could use your company...please.."-He said as they got in and Geo informs terry of the full truth.-"Well that's bad that Lazarus pit is not acidic there is one but from the door way its the right now not the left. Dani may be A live but...he may of warped her Geo you may have to take her down."

-Foxy and Geo walked to his room and sighed removing his costume then his clothes.-"Wanna take a shower.."-Geo was burning for love even if just the one night he wanted Foxy and have her for his own tonight maybe later to. Geo wanted to shower for now and just relax the night as he stepped in to a hot shower.-
 
(OOC: I see Dani's appearance changing drastically, so she would not be recognized at school so she would be better able to spy on Geo and Foxy. She would pose as a new student. I am thinking she gets some ink and piercings done to reflect the picture of her new appearance)

"I feel better now that I am with you." I said with a smile, "I was wondering if we could watch more later. I want to thank you for saving me..."

I kissed Raven back wanting to pleasure him. Nearby was a mirror, I realized that I was much different. It was almost as though it was not even me. There was something I had always wanted to do, but never had the nerve up until now. I decided to ask Raven. "I was wondering if you knew of anyone that can do really good tattoos and piercings? I had an idea. I can pose as a new student. I would be able to follow my prey." I asked. Regardless of my changed appearance, I wanted to do more so that Geo would not suspect. I decided that I would go by the alias "Madeline Jennings". I would take on a bad girl persona in school.

-------------
Foxy

I went with Geo. I was a bit surprised when he asked me to take a shower, but nothing necessarily had to happen unless he wanted it. I wanted him to make the first move because I felt like I would be imposing just right after losing his girlfriend . It was completely up to him. Although, I was worried about the possibility of her coming back to life after what I heard of her falling into the Lazarus Pit. Ra's Al Ghul was twisted and corrupted by the pit worse than he was. I could only imagine what it would do to Dani especially since she had Bi-Polar with multiple personalities. I put my worries aside. I had to help Geo through this. "Sure, I will join you. We don't have to do anything unless you feel comfortable." I said undressing and joining him in the shower.
 
-Rave smiled and nipped her ear.-"Do not concern your self my pet i will let you have your fun with them in other ways let us build up your skills when you are ready we will destroy batman and that darn fox."-Raven wanted her to him self her going on was not her place at the moment.-"Besides i think there are other things we can get done."-He smiled and placed a tongue filled kiss on her lips he groaned squeezing her ass gently.-"What does my lovely Dani Want just tell me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Geo thought about it it was true he should wait but geo needed the comfort and wanted her body next to his once she got in he smiled as she got wet with the shower. They both washed up and rinsed then he pinned Foxy to the wall gently and kissed her. He was nto sure where this would go but it would fill a void in his heart. He did like her but he was with Dani but now things were different.-
 
I moaned softly as Raven kissed me. I begged. "Please make love to me tonight, Master." I was still quite shaken about what happened to me. At the moment, I was in the mood for something gentle, but would get back into the rougher stuff after.

---------

Genevieve

I gasped as Geo kissed me. At first, I was hesitant considering I felt awkward about the kiss because of what happened to Dani, but I kissed him back. If this would help him, then I would do it. I moaned into the kiss. I could feel how hard he was against me and wanted him to take me. "Ohhhh, Geo! Please fuck me." I begged.
 
-Raven kissed her back and enjoyed her body feeling her up and stripping her down slowly as she moaned in his mouth. Soon he laid her down and sucked on her breasts playing with her pussy he began to pinch her other nipple.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Geo sucked on her breasts as he fingered her his cock then ground against her swollen lips and enjoyed her grind back he lifted her up and slipped his cock in to her pussy moaning in the shower.-
 
"Ohhhhhhhh master!" I moaned as he caressed my breasts and pussy before sucking on my breasts. My pussy was already drenched from watching the movie he showed me. I took out his cock and began caressing it.

------------------

Genevieve

I cried out in delight as Geo took my nipples into his mouth to suck on. I was so ready to feel his cock buried deep within my pussy. I moan louder as his cock enters my pussy.
 
"MMM naughty girl i didn't tell you to grab my cock."-he moved her hand away and spanked her pussy a moment as he went down and began to eat her out lifting her legs.-

------------------------------------------------

Geo moaned holding her up in the shower as his cock ravaged her pussy moaning deeply every thrust was perfect it fit it made him think of Dani but he had to Accept she was gone he didn't say anything Genevieve was a good girl and kinky like Dannie as his cock ravaged her pussy and moaned more.
 
I giggled naughtily as Raven spanked me. I was intentionally getting in trouble so that he could spank me. "I love the outfit. It reminds me so much of the horror movies I like. I am intrigued about being the new Red Hood. It is about time for a woman's touch to the persona." I said. I knew about the other Red Hood who was Jason Todd, but this time the new Red Hood would be working on the other side of the law. Gotham would not know what hit it when I donned the outfit. It was going to get ripped a new one for Geo and Genevieve betraying me.

-----------

Genevieve

Geo fucked me in wild abandon and I was loving it. I rode his cock moaning in pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh Geo!" I cried out. I felt bad that I felt like I was taking Dani's place, but if I didn't he would be tore up and distracted from helping the citizens of the city. I wanted to help keep him grounded and focused.
 
-Raven slapped her ass harder.-"I am glad you like it my little Dani now i know you need cock but i want to hear you beg for me to ravage your pussy and fuck you."-He slapped her ass harder and harder feeling her wiggle against him as he kept slapping her ass interrupting her speaking purposely.-

------------------------------------------------------

-Geo moaned and came for her after she told him to he washed up with her and sighed.-"I need to just say a prayer for Dani...but thank you Genevieve for being here..."-he wondered being as wild as she was what would she enjoy.-
 
"Please fuck me! Ravish me!" I beg needing Raven badly. I moaned in pain and pleasure as he spanked me.

----------

Genevieve

I got the bed ready for us and prayed with him. For the evening we needed to rest. I knew he had school. It was going to be rough. No doubt they would be annoucing her death. I decided that I would go to lunch with Geo the next day.
 
-Geo laid with Genevieve and slept with her that night trying to quench his fears.-

---------------------------

Raven smiled gripping her hair.- "Yes good slut." -He knelt her down and fucked her throat a bit then bending her over restricting her arms behind her he began to fuck her pussy pounding it.-
 
Back
Top