Breeding

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. So much so that when I was younger and less wise... well lets just say but for a great and perceptive mom i,'d have gotten my own spot on Maury and Dr Phil. Now I am waiting for better security although I do love cum even now.

It is

It is fascinating how many women are turned on by the idea of impregnation, of being filled, breeding, bareback. Meets deep needs and images. And turns me on as well!

G

It is fascinating how many women are turned on by the idea of impregnation, of being filled, breeding, bareback. Meets deep needs and images. And turns me on as well!

G

Clearly it isn't representative of reality or as a world we wouldn't have the ever increasing problem of an ageing population...:)

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. So much so that when I was younger and less wise... well lets just say but for a great and perceptive mom i,'d have gotten my own spot on Maury and Dr Phil. Now I am waiting for better security although I do love cum even now.

You ought to seek out one of us with seedless cum.

I think it is part of a woman's psych to want to get pregnant. Survival of the species, etc. Obviously not a good idea in many real life situations but still in our lizard brain, there is a desire to take our man's sperm deep inside of us. I know when husband and I were trying to get pregnant or were wiling to take our chances, my orgasms were mind blowing. Knowing there was no pill or condom added a whole new level to my desire. After our third child, hubby had a vasectomy so we did not have to worry about pregnancy but I did sometimes fantasize about having unprotected sex with another man. I certainly would not have wanted another child but still the possibility of getting pregnant excited me sexually. We even incorporated it into our sex life in that he would pretend that he was fertile and ask me if I wanted some sperm to escape and get into my womb, etc. Still hot to think about even though I am well past menopause.

In terms of the fantasy I think its true a lot of its biology. Humans have a natural drive to procreate (if we didn't we wouldn't survive as a species) and it goes for both genders. For me there's also something primally submissive about the entire idea. A man shooting inside of me, claiming me doing it again and again until he gets what he wants and then me carrying his child for hm only to do it again once done. In my darkest fantasies of it I would do little else with my life but fuck, get pregnant and pump out babies. Its not something I'd ever want to indulge even if I could support that many children but I find thinking of it hot some times. But we all have fantasies we don't actually ever intend to act on I think.

In terms of the fantasy I think its true a lot of its biology. Humans have a natural drive to procreate (if we didn't we wouldn't survive as a species) and it goes for both genders. For me there's also something primally submissive about the entire idea. A man shooting inside of me, claiming me doing it again and again until he gets what he wants and then me carrying his child for hm only to do it again once done. In my darkest fantasies of it I would do little else with my life but fuck, get pregnant and pump out babies. Its not something I'd ever want to indulge even if I could support that many children but I find thinking of it hot some times. But we all have fantasies we don't actually ever intend to act on I think.

The idea of filling a lady with seed so often so that she never has another period is intriguing...:)

I love the idea of breeding women. I always imagine that my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, and my wife's friends are having trouble conceiving, and that my wife offers me up to do the job for them.

Each husband moves out for a month so that me and his wife can spend a month together fucking to our hearts' content, so I can breed my baby into her.

exactly :)

Nope, not in real life. I confess I'm often a little surprised that "real life" do-ability is a prerequisite for some in fantasy. I find that the extraordinary, not-possible-in-real-life fantasies are the most interesting... and arousing.

Breeding for most, honestly, is just the desire to not be restricted with a condom. I find for most "breeding" is that simple of a desire.

For me I just find the idea so sexy, that it's basically claiming someone as yours. The whole idea of a carnal session with the sole purpose of trying to impregnate someone is such a turnon I can't even begin to describe it. Especially if the other person is very vocal and expressive about what is happening.

Authors that create a lot of this material.

It's a fairly popular fetish, isn't it? I just wish that more authors on this site would involve it as part of their stories. ~When they do though, it's usually part of an incest (puke) or non-human (not interested) story.

Erotic Mind Control Archive. They have quite a few stories involving impregnation.

Something very erotic and intimate about nothing in between us full skin to skin. My shaft very deep sliding in and out feeling every sensation. That moment of swelling becoming extra hard right before I explode. Her pulling me and at that moment so that I missed it as I can be as our release wave after wave pulse after pulse warm hot seed deep into her pussy

i want my brother to breed me! not a stranger!

My 1st and most proliferate fantasy was breeding my wife. Then when the time was right, breeding my wife and daughter; rinse and repeat. Unfortunately, reality vs fantasy (incarceration vs impregnation) got in the way. I got a vasectomy to prevent the reality, but the fantasy is still quite STRONG. I still talk aboot it when I fill my wife with seedless cum.

I am an exhibitionist flasher with a penchant to flirt and talk dirty. I have no audience for said outlet. I have no inhibitions, filter or hangups.

This is my most prevelant fantasy. I love the idea of being filled with cum during my fertile time. I'm done having babies, but the idea of being bred gives me the most amazing orgasms.

Unknown to each other, my transgender girlfriend and I both had the same breeding fantasy. One day I confessed to her that I imagined when she was fucking me that her sperm was impregnating me. Silly I know but I wanted her sperm inside me so much. After I confessed, she told me that she felt the exact same way when she was fucking me with her cock deep inside. She said that she felt as though she was impregnating me when she was ejaculating her sperm into me. So there we were sharing the same fantasy without the other knowing it.

This is my most prevelant fantasy. I love the idea of being filled with cum during my fertile time. I'm done having babies, but the idea of being bred gives me the most amazing orgasms.

Right there with ya. It feels so right for everyone involved. And sometimes, the more the merrier.

Right there with ya. It feels so right for everyone involved. And sometimes, the more the merrier.[/QUOT

Yes it's great not to worry about it any more. Be deep inside and fill it up with all your cream and watch it run out. Clean up asle1

My wife has confessed to a breeding fantasy but at 62 it is not likely anymore. Even so she admits that it is exciting to feel a man cum deep inside her. Perhaps it is the best of both worlds. She can enjoy her fantasy and not have to worry about the aftermath.

Back