What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
Good morning to you, sweets. I wish you good fortune and harmony in whatever it is you have to deal with. :kiss:

Ooohhh........me, me, me, me..................... ;)

Good fortune and harmony sounds just like what I need . . . but, I'll settle for many more of those :kiss: 's . . . :cathappy:

Nirvanadragones said:
It may be an endless supply :kiss:

indeed. ;) :kiss:

Perhaps we should set up a rota system, and get everyone involved...that way, an endless supply could most definitely be guaranteed.

rgraham666 said:
I'm awake, damn it.

*HUGS* and strength to you, Vana.

Morning Rob.........it's that 4 in the morning wake up thing again. I can't even begin to think why those of us who do wake up during the night, seem to do so around that time.If it was summer I could put it down to sunrise, but not at this time of year.

I hope you manage to get back to sleep soon.

*hugs*

matriarch said:
Morning Rob.........it's that 4 in the morning wake up thing again. I can't even begin to think why those of us who do wake up during the night, seem to do so around that time.If it was summer I could put it down to sunrise, but not at this time of year.

I hope you manage to get back to sleep soon.

*hugs*

Thanks mat. *HUGS*

In this case it's because one of my roommates decided to cook. Sigh. He'll be gone soon, thank God.

rgraham666 said:
Thanks mat. *HUGS*

In this case it's because one of my roommates decided to cook. Sigh. He'll be gone soon, thank God.

When I couldn't sleep, everyone was telling me that orgasms were the best cure. It turned out to be like one of those heroin-based cough medicines from the nineteenth century - once I started I couldn't stop, and recently I've turned into a dormouse, sleeping for hours and hours each day :rolleyes:

Hope you get to sleep soon, Rob :rose:

You know what to do if you can't :devil:

I think I rung in the New Year a bit early. I drunk all the champagne last night. :eek:

No hangover, thank God. :D

hungover as fuck

need to get laid

kids are freaking me out

i need a break

and i miss vana :cool:

Tme to wake the wife with a bucket of coffee, a hug and a kiss......then food. I need food.

femininity said:
hungover as fuck

need to get laid

kids are freaking me out

i need a break

and i miss vana :cool:

1. Have a Zade Special Breakfast and Head Massage

2. Invite Zade over (that might have to come before #1, actually)

3. Sell them on Ebay, or buy them a new video games console.

4. Take one.

5. Let's book a flight home for her.

There. All sorted ;)

matriarch said:
Tme to wake the wife with a bucket of coffee, a hug and a kiss......then food. I need food.

Somehow I read that and had this mental image of you pouring a bucket of coffee over the gosling's head, then compensating her with a hug and a kiss, before leaving her dripping in bed to go and make yourself breakfast.

Please tell me it wasn't like that.

scheherazade_79 said:

4. Take one.

There. All sorted ;)

It's awful but I say to Beth

"oh, I'll sell you on eBay then" when she's being awkward it's kind of a sick joke but I always end with "nah, I could never sell you,I love you too much."

Awwww,

Mood: cannot be arsed.

English Lady said:
It's awful but I say to Beth

"oh, I'll sell you on eBay then" when she's being awkward it's kind of a sick joke but I always end with "nah, I could never sell you,I love you too much."

Awwww,

Mood: cannot be arsed.

Do you ever wonder how much you'd get for her, though? :devil:

English Lady said:
No comment :devil:

You could swap her for a plasma high definition tv if you get a couple of friends to raise the bidding for you :devil:

awww... poor Beth. I should stop this. I think you should buy her some video games to compensate for the fact you've had terrible thoughts about her future :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:

4. Take one.

There. All sorted ;)
:D come on over

scheherazade_79 said:
You could swap her for a plasma high definition tv if you get a couple of friends to raise the bidding for you :devil:

awww... poor Beth. I should stop this. I think you should buy her some video games to compensate for the fact you've had terrible thoughts about her future :rose:

*laughing* She's more entertaining than the telly, so it'd be a duff swap really ;)

I will, however, be glad to get her back in school on Wedneday *L*

G'morning, friends. :rose:

On the go today. Meeting bestest buddy for lunch, shopping, maybe a movie, maybe dinner. I haven't seen her in a couple months, so I'm looking forward to it -- kinda.

Gonna do some editing over my tea/breakfast, then workout & shower, then hit the road. I hope I'm not back before midnight.

Hope y'all have a nice day! :kiss:

moody
ks10286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back