Looking for style/form editor.

Ekpcat41

Virgin
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Posts
1
Right now I have a story posted at: https://www.literotica.com/s/depressed-1 .

This feels a little too much like a blog even though that is essentially my purpose for posting. I would like to edit the form / style with someones help who is far more creative than I. I have a second followup "story" that covers the last few years that I would like to have a solid style and form laid down, and have both stories conform to this. I would like to find a style that will appeal to more people that isn't just a deluge of facts in order, while still fitting my sharing needs.

I am not sure this would require much technical editing though that would be a final step, more of tossing ideas back and forth, debate, and showing me examples.

My preferred mediums are gmail and or skype. I have PM's enabled on the forums.
I can use any word processing medium that you prefer, googledocs / repeated puush's. Etc

Thank you for your consideration
-Erin-


*Also I do not believe the editor program thing has been working well either. I sent out ~7 requests for assistance using the VE form over the past month waiting 4-5 days between each and did not net a single response of even "I'm busy". This seems odd, even if these editors were over worked.
 
You have a wonderful style, its called DEPRESSION with PASSIVE AGRESSIVE PERSONALITY. You captured both totally.
 
*Also I do not believe the editor program thing has been working well either. I sent out ~7 requests for assistance using the VE form over the past month waiting 4-5 days between each and did not net a single response of even "I'm busy". This seems odd, even if these editors were over worked.

You're right. The VE program is not functioning correctly at this time. This thread might help if you don't have any responses here.
 
Back
Top