Guys who like jacking off with other guys, to jack off other guys or just watch

I've looked for another thread like this but couldn't find one

So who likes being in the same room as another guy jacking off? Who likes jacking off another guy while he is jacking you off, perhaps even frotting? Or maybe just like watching.

I love it all! So if you want feel free to share your stories here

This is something I would like to see!!

Jacked another guy

Yes, many times when I was younger. My first frottage experience was through a glory hole, the guy rubbed our cocks together until he came then jacked me off using his cum. Earth-shattering orgasm!

Any Austinites here?

I haven't done this in way too long. Live in Austin now and don't know anyone
to do it with.

Seattle

I am in Seattle and would suck without reciprocation. I like my cock sucked but if the other guy wasn't into it, that wouldn't stop me.

I like to suck occasionally, but don't need a steady diet of it. I have a regular girl friend who lives with me.

Woke up this morning hot and horny .. hoping there might be some dude in the same condition wanting to get it off with a on cam JO buddy .. PM me on Skype (YM no longer working) .. if the light's on, I am still up !

Woke up this morning hot and horny .. hoping there might be some dude in the same condition wanting to get it off with a on cam JO buddy .. PM me on Skype (YM no longer working) .. if the light's on, I am still up !

What guy doesn't wake up horny?

Thanks for bumping this thread. After re-reading a bunch of the posts, I've decided to make a trip to SFJacks next week. Nothing better than being in a room full of guys watching each other jerk and edge their cocks.

Back