Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love you more then I could ever express but I will spend the rest of my life explaining it to you

ouuuch
the air is too loud today
who was that daft woman last night what kept drinking all that VODKA?
me?
noooooooo way
:cattail:

ouuuch
the air is too loud today
who was that daft woman last night what kept drinking all that VODKA?
me?
noooooooo way
:cattail:

ughhhh you too?!

me tooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

someone stole my vodka too, she drank it all and then staggered around singing bad tunes...but when i woke up she was gone :eek:

I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.:heart:

Damn SYTYCD...and damn this one too

How dare they dance in a way that warrants no mockage!

Completely not keeping within the spirit of the show!

*writes a strongly worded letter telling them to fire the tasteful costume designer and genius choreographer*

This just won't do! :eek: :mad:

Last edited:
man... things seem slow the last couple of days. I guess people are having a life and stuff. :rolleyes:

uh oh... severe weather in the area. I bet all the weathermen have boners because they can break out their fancy toys and freak everybody out by telling every one when and where that cell that "possibly could maybe have tornadic activity" is headed next. it's like a big weather circle jerk. :rolleyes:

uh oh... severe weather in the area. I bet all the weathermen have boners because they can break out their fancy toys and freak everybody out by telling every one when and where that cell that "possibly could maybe have tornadic activity" is headed next. it's like a big weather circle jerk. :rolleyes:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

we have those guys around our area tooo:D

BAHAHAHAHAHA

we have those guys around our area tooo:D

Their 2nd cousins removed thrice work at our local news station! :rolleyes:

:D

If on my judgement day, at the gates of Heaven, I don't get through, I won't be disappointed because I was in Heaven every day spent with you!:heart:

*clears throat*

Here YOU said "If you want it this way then have it this way. But if so then both of you go in peace and leave me be."

The last time we actually conversed was...hmmm...how many months ago?! Yet you've been the one to continue to send emails and messages. Even after I asked you to stop...told you if I wanted to talk, that I would contact you.

In response to the previous post, I even replied on the threads with this. I made my choice....made it clear...without contacting you directly. And yet...you felt the need to follow it up with a PM blasting me for my comments.

Then yesterday you felt the need to send a text message...apologizing and "can't we fix this." YOU are the one who continues to bother me! Leave me alone! Don't email me, don't PM me, don't call me, don't text me...period. I've made my choice...I would have thought the non-communication from my side made that clear.

Exi tried to defend me because he knew how frustrated I was with the situation. He never had an issue with us being friends until you started this back and forth shit.

Now do US both a favor...and fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back