The Cost of Roadside Assistance (Closed for Marauder13)

CarnivalBarker

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
5,591
"Are we just stuck here?" Katie asked, her voice raising half an octave.

"No, goddamn it," Kyle replied. "Just calm down for a minute and let me think." Katie looked around and saw nothing but snow covering the ground and white covered fields as far as her eyes could roam.

"We can't stay out here," she said. "We'll freeze."

"I said, just shut up a minute." Kyle looked at his phone. No service. "How far back was that gas station we saw?" Katie thought hard. She wasn't sure she had noticed one. Nothing was coming to mind.

"I don't know," she finally replied. Kyle thought it had to be three or four miles. He could try to get there, but walking in temperatures below 30 degrees would be dangerous. And it would be dark soon. There was no guarantee he'd even get there on foot. He reached forward and punched the hazard lights. He tried to start the car one more time. As the engine ground out another refusal to turn over, Katie wondered how they had managed to slip the caravan of cars carrying their friends to their first spring break trip to the mountains. Last year, she went to Padre Island with three other girls and two guys, spending five days drinking and laying on a beach, working on a tan, the greatest threat to life and limb being alcohol poisoning. This year, the group, along with their boyfriends, decided a trip to Purgatory, Colorado would be a nice way to spend time off from school. Despite a mild snowstorm sweeping through the Oklahoma and Texas panhandles, they made no change to their plans to drive the 9 hour trek. Now, she could not be more annoyed with Kyle for falling too far behind the other cars, and at the same time frightened that they would be stranded. As evening fell, the gray sky took a dark turn, and the snow had fallen a bit harder. An hour ago, the car's interior lights had dimmed briefly, and Kyle chalked it up to the heater being tested to its limit when he cranked it up. When the power steering went out and he guided the car to the side of the road, their friends were nowhere to be seen, and Katie immediately knew something was very wrong. After checking the engine and finding nothing noticeable, Kyle now sat, unable to think of how they would get out of this weather and to a warm place until the snow went away or the morning came. Already, Katie felt the chill from the outside begin to sneak into the car, the heater no longer running and the seat warmers no longer on. She peered through the window and through the snow. Far in the distance and rapidly approaching were two tiny yellow dots, set on the horizon just to the left of their vision.

"Look," she said, careful not to raise her voice and set Kyle off. "Someone's coming." She knew they had only seen the occasional car for the last two hours and there may not be any coming soon. "You'd better flag them down." Kyle looked at her annoyed, but clearly knowing he had no choice. She was right. He had no other plan or idea. He opened the door and stepped into the street, running across the two lanes heading north, the median, and the far two lanes. Katie zipped up her Northface jacket and pulled her headband over her ears, keeping herself warm and watcing hopefully from the passenger seat as Kyle begin waving his arms and jumping on the far side of the highway, trying hard to get the driver's attention.


tina-maze.jpg
 
"Fucking snow. This is going to do wonders for my paypacket."

Mick dropped the rig down two gears to better handle the slippery surface ,while not loosing too much of his desired speed. He quickly ran the maths and he was still going to arrive a good half hour ahead of his regulated break time at his destination, which would earn him a nice extra bit of much needed cash.

A 20 year veteran behind the wheel, having got his license as soon as he was able, he had been hauling all manner of stuff all over the mainland for half his life. He was padded around the middle from spending too much time sitting and not enough walking. His black hair was speckled with gray, as was the the thick mustache that sat above his the width of his mouth, and fell with each thickness either end down until it hit his jaw. His tanned face was lined and a little dirty from not having showered in a few days, but the blue eyes were as sharp as ever.

"What the fuck...?"

At the barest edge of his lights range, Mick saw someone jumping up and down, waving their arms like crazy, clearly calling for attention. If it hadn't been snowing, he would have left them where they were and not given it a second thought. But in that kind of weather, that was as good as killing them. So Mick started gearing down so he was still moving, if very slowly, by the time he got to the man in trouble. He brought his window down, cursing at the bite of the frigid air.

"What's wrong, buddy?"

"Car's died. Over there." The fellow waved to the car shaped pile of snow that was barely able to be seen across the roads. "Can you help us, or maybe get us somewhere warm?"

"I need to go a few miles down the road to be able to turn around and come back to help ya. I'll be about 20 minutes. Flag me down again when you see the lights. Kay?"

"Sure. Thanks." The young man ran back towards his car, while Mick got the window closed and started to regain much of the lost heat. He went up through the gears, trying to waste as little time as possible, but he knew his shot at the bonus was gone.

Fifteen minutes later, Mick was heading up to where the car was stranded.

"Damned sense of fucking morals. Why couldn't it have been some sexy co-ed or backpacker who'd thank a hard working fellow with a good blow job or even a quick fuck. What am I thinking... that shit only happens in bad porn. Who knows, maybe there is a thing like karma, and this good deed will get me laid some other time.

"Ah, there he is. Let's see what we can do to get the little prick on the road again."

Mock pulled the rig over behind the car, took a few moments to put on some cold weather gear, and climbed out of the truck. He stomped over to the car, where the fellow, Kyle, was freezing his ass off beside the driver's side door.

"I've opened it up for you. If you don't mind, I'm gonna get back in with my girlfriend. Holler if you need anything." The little prick dived back into the car, not before Mick caught a glimpse of who was in there with him. He lifted the hood, and took a look around inside.

"Man, who could blame him for wanting to be inside with that. Probably getting as close as he can without getting into her, and I wouldn't fault him for that either. Anyway, let's see what's wrong..."

After a few minutes, he wandered back and tapped on the glass. The door opened to give him yet another look at the woman inside. He smiled and waved before the door was slammed shut. The little prick was not looking happy, which didn't go over well with Mick.

"Short answer, kid, the alternator is dead. This thing ain't going anywhere, and you've only got the battery power, which is not going to do you much good."

"Fuck!" Before Mick could say another word, Kyle dived back into the car, leaving him standing out in the cold.

"You're welcome, fuckwit." Mick whispered under his breath, deciding whether he really wanted to hang around and finish helping out.
 
Katie sat in the near darkness, barely able to see Kyle across four lanes and a median. She thought the snow was beginning to fall harder, and she snuggled deeper into her jacket, anxious that she might be out here for some time. She saw the lights on the other side of the road slow, only a split second before she saw the large eighteen-wheeler emerge from the fog and snow. It stopped a bit past where Kyle stood, and when it did she could no longer see her boyfriend. The truck sat for a few moments, then shuddered before heading onward, continuing its trip. She crossed her arms, annoyed, as she watched Kyle begin to sprint across the road once more. As he stepped from the median back to the road, his arms went out as he wobbled in an effort to keep his balance. It was getting icy. Great, she thought. Kyle recovered, and shortly opened the door.

"What's going on? Where did he go?" She asked.

"Relax," he said.

"Excuse me?" She asked, again crossing her arms, this time out of disappointment and mild anger with his attitude.

"Just," he said. "Hold on. Before you get all upset. He's turning around and coming to help us." Her hands went back to her lap and she turned once more to look out the windshield. Kyle wasn't getting laid when they finally got to the ski resort. She had every right to be anxious or worried, here in the middle of nowhere. She didn't appreciate his attitude. "Don't be mad," he said, putting his hand on her knee, covered only in black leggings, tapered into some cute black furry boots, beneath a casual white mini dress. She had dressed to look cute, and ready to go out once they arrived, not for warmth, anticipating no problems on the road. She pushed his hand off her. After sitting in silence for a while, she wondered aloud.

"How long will this take?" She asked. She wondered why it had been 20 minites and there was no sign of the truck, or any other car.

"No idea," kyle answered, letting her stew, knowing she would be fine once they got back on the road. He watched her begin texting on her phone.

We broke down. Car won't start. Getting help, but going to be late. she sent the words to her friend Stacey, who was in one of the cars well ahead of them. She got no immediate response, and while she waited, she again saw headlights approaching in the rearview mirror.

"Here he is," Kyle said, just before getting out of the car. Katie saw the rather large, rough looking truck driver approach the car. She heard him and kyle speak, before Kyle got back in.

"What are you doing?" Katie asked. Kyle just popped the hood, ignoring her. Fine, whatever, she thought. The two sat quietly, while the big man stepped forward and tinkered inside the engine. Moments later, Katie turned to face the driver's side when she heard a tap onthe widow. Kyle stepped out, then got in once again.

"Did you tip him anything?" Katie asked. He looked at her incredulously.

"No," he said. "He didn't fix shit."

"He what?" Her eyes grew wide. "Then what are you doing?"

"I don't know," he replied. "He says it's the alternator. We aren't moving." Katie wondered if he was an idiot.

"Well ask him to take us to the next exit," she said, her tone stern. Kyle nodded, then stepped out once again into the winter weather. Katie shook her head and turned to look back into the vast expanse outside the passenger's side. As she did, Kyle approached the trucker.

"Hey, uh....do you, ah....could you take us to the next exit and drop us off at a gas station or restaurant or something? We can call our friends from there and figure something out."
 
Last edited:
Mick was about to give up on the little prick when he finally got out of the car, half walking, half sliding over to where the trucker waited impatiently. He caught another quick glimpse of the girlfriend, and decided that she was a good enough reason to help out. At least she couldn't be worse than the little prick?

"Hey, uh....do you, ah....could you take us to the next exit and drop us off at a gas station or restaurant or something? We can call our friends from there and figure something out."

He blinked a few times, his mind going over the options which pretty much settled into leaving them there, or taking them with him to somewhere he could drop them off and be done with them.

"Sure. Go grab your stuff and tell the pretty lady in there that she can hop into the rig and warm herself up."

"Great, I'll pop the boot for you." Mick watched as the prick dived back into the car to give the girl the good news. Mick took a quick look at his watch as he walked over to the boot, and saw that he was not going to make his delivery before needing to take a break.

As they got out of the car, he gave the girl a good once over and the idea that had been a fantasy changed into a plan to become a reality. Since he was going to loose out because of them, then they were going to pay him for his time and effort.

He lugged their gear to the small storage bay under the sleeping compartment, and shoved it all in there. Once their gear was in place, he opened the door, and little prick showed his true colours, yet again, by climbing up first. Mick shook his head, but stayed by the girl, giving her a 'helping hand' on her ass while she got into the truck. It felt nice and firm as he had hoped, and he grinned to himself as he climbed into the driver's seat, shutting the door and bumping up the heater to replace what had been lost in getting the pair inside.

"Now, I'm going to head to the next turn off and get back in the direction I need to go. There isn't anything there so we'll be heading the other way for a bit before we got to somewhere that I can drop you off."

With a final glance at the girl, he started the engine and got his rig in motion.
 
Moments later, Kyle opened the door, the cold wind filling the cab quickly.

"Grab your stuff," he said.

"What?" Katie asked.

"Grab your stuff. He's going to take us to someplace we can call. "Did Stacey respond?" Katie looked at her phone. She had 7% battery left. She grabbed her car charger, then began to get out.

"No," she said. "She hasn't." She opened the back door and grabbed two bags, one large and one small, then grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder. She stepped to the back of the car and reached the bags toward the trucker, who led them to the truck itself. He grabbed her bags, then grabbed Kyle's, before stepping toward the rear and stowing their gear. She flexed her knees, causing her to bounce only slightly as she felt the frigid, arctic air slip over her legs, beneath her dress, and over her face, making her eyes water as she shivered.

"I'm freezing," she simpered a bit, perhaps where only Kyle could hear, though he said nothing. The trucker stepped back in their direction and opened the door. Without hesitation, Kyle stepped up the ladder steps and into the cab. He turned around to grab Katie's hand and assist her up. She felt the cold steel through her gloves as she grabbed the rail welded to the side of the truck to pull herself into the truck. As she did, she felt a steel-strong hand square in the middle of her ass, a bit low and toward where the cusp of her cheeks met her athletic thighs, a bit too friendly for her taste. Her eyes grew wide when she felt the trucker contact her butt, then rode it silently as he pushed her into the truck, not lingering any longer than was necessary. As the driver slammed the door behind her and she settled into the passenger seat, she chalked the free grope up to the cost of roadside assistance. It was nothing she had not experienced before. Since she was young, perhaps fourteen or fifteen, she had endured the occasional smack on her ass from boys at school, or the sometime trailing feel along her arm, or perhaps her side, when in the presence of men who she hugged or had reason to touch her, taking advantage when they did. Sometimes, it had just been the lingering eyes of her dad's friends, her managers at the places she had worked, or coaches in charge of gym class. Once she had been stopped and frisked on her way into a concert and had no doubt the officer simply wanted to know what she felt like and saw an opportunity. As creepy things went, she was easily able to shrug this one off if it meant a warm trip to safety and not having to freeze to death in the great plains snowstorm of the century. The man went around the front of the truck.

"You think this guy is alright?" Kyle asked just before the man opened the driver side door, giving her no chance to respond. She wondered why he had asked that. He had not been groped. She just rolled her eyes and again looked out the passenger window, as she had in their car. She couldn't believe how grey and white everything looked. It was so cold and dark as to be haunting. She didn't like it at all.

"Now, I'm going to head to the next turn off and get back in the direction I need to go. There isn't anything there so we'll be heading the other way for a bit before we got to somewhere that I can drop you off," the driver said. She turned back and gave a bit of a forced, although grateful grin.

"Thanks," is all she said, as the truck lurched with a scream of the gears in the direction ahead.

"Where are you headed?" She heard Kyle ask from over her shoulder. She ignored the trucker's answer, instead digging in her purse for some chap stick. She applied the balm to her frozen lips, then extended her legs out, angling them toward the center of the console in an effort to take full advantage of the heat blowing beneath the dash board. She noticed the truck was dirty, though not disgusting. Assorted scraps of paper, some rolled up rope, and some empty coke bottles rolled around in the floorboard and beneath her seat. She couldn't imagine spending hours, days, or weeks in the truck, and she was eager already to get to wherever they could get out and make a call. She pulled her phone from her coat and shot another text to her friend.

Got a ride. Will call when we know where we'll be. Her phone was now at 4%. She looked for a compartment where there might be a lighter and she could plug in her charger. She leaned forward, then to her left, looking low, near the center console. Between the console and the seat, shoved barely out of view, she could see a rolled up magazine. It was open slightly where one of the rolled up corners had peeled back, and the magazine was faded. She could tell that it was some sort of adult magazine, but it had obviously been there a long time.

Gross, she thought. She quit looking around, no longer willing to out of fear for what she might see or find next. She would simply wait until they got where they were going. Once more, she turned to look out the window.
 
A curt "Thanks" and a somewhat forced smile was all the response he got from the girl, which was more than he got from the little prick with her.

'The youth of today are such selfish little shits.'

He saw out of the corner of his eye that she turned and looked out the window, not that the scenery was anything to look at, unless you were thrilled about snow, and trees covered in snow.

"Where are you headed?"

"Savannah. I'm surprised they didn't send me to Miami or Tampa." He jerked his thumb back over his shoulder. "I have a load of diapers and other baby stuff that some idiot sent to the Oregon warehouse by mistake. So, I get to haul it practically from one end of the damn country to the other. Too small for a train, too big for a plane, so... here I am."

While his face and his eyes were facing forward and watching the road, his attention was on the blonde next to him, legs stretched out from under a short skirt or dress, which was irrelevant to the view. he thought she looked like one of those countless co-eds he had seen in porn videos, rocking up to the lucky bastard's door, and getting videoed doing all kinds of naughty stuff. Probably got paid for it too. Getting paid to be fucked was being a whore. Doing it while videoed, then she's a movie star. Go figure.

But like all young people, girls especially, she was glued to the phone of hers, finger's sliding all over it producing some form of message for another girl equally glued to her phone. She probably read and sent text messages while little prick was trying to fuck her. She wouldn't be interested in anything apart from the glorious high from fucking Mick if he was doing her.

Just as they got to the turn off to get back on the right direction, he turned to look when he saw her change the way she sat, he couldn't help but grin as she turned the corners of one of his favourite porn mags. He laughed a little at the way she snapped her hand back as if it was going to bite her.

"Don't worry, sweetie. There's nothing in here that'll bite you." 'Except me.' "The last rat died of old age about two years ago, and it's just been me in here ever since."

She turned her head to look out the window once more, which Mick added to the growing list of offences made by the pair since meeting them nearly an hour before. Soon, he was back on the proper side of the highway, heading along the same patch of roadway he had been one before he was flagged down.

"Pardon me for not being polite, but the name's Mick."

"Kyle. Katie." Mick caught a little flicker of a hand which he took to mean that Kyle had been pointing to who was called who. If the kid thought he was that dumb...

His anger started to swirl and grow around a small thought, one of the original ones about getting proper payment. Kyle, the little prick, needed to have an attitude adjustment, along with his little blonde fuckbuddy. The best way to do that was give the little bitch a taste of a real man, rather than a boy. Of course, if they said no, he would turf them wherever they happened to be.

"So, where are you kids off to?" He casually checked the mirrors, and used it as a chance to give Katie another good going over. It definitely looked like she had a hot body under the clothing she had on, and he was now looking forward to seeing what she could do with it.

"Skiing. In the Rockies."

Mick snorted a laugh. "Well, I kinda guessed that. Going alone with with friends? You know, like some spring break thing?"

"Yeah. Spring break with friends," Kyle answered, than added softly, "with better cars than me."

"Well, don't worry, I'll get you all sorted out in no time."

About half an hour later, the turn off to a road stop appeared in the headlights, but Mick went right passed it as if it wasn't there. he had a better spot in mind for where they would stop, and the pair would settle their account for getting their asses pulled out of a dead car in the middle of a snow storm.
 
Katie settled in with little thought of trouble at first. Riding in the cab of this diesel trailer wasn't ideal, or how she would like to be starting her spring break, but it beat the alternative of hypothermia. She was grateful, if annoyed. She listened to Kyle idly chat with the driver, Mick, and she engaged with the here and now only when her phone faded out, the cycling circle appearing a moment before it flashed off completely, dead to the world until they could get somewhere and recharge it. She zipped it away in her jacket, just inside a small pocket over her heart. As they continued on, now heading in the complete opposite direction they had been going, she watched Kyle's car approach, dark and cold on the other side of the road only a moment before it disappeared into the wintry evening as they passed.

The three made small talk for another several miles, though Katie had little herself to say. She was bored, frustrated, and ready to simply get off the highway. Had they not broken down, they would have had another three hours' drive, but at least they would have been free to stop at will. Ahead, in the distance, she could see a dull glow, the white, tall lights of a service station lighting up the silver night sky, perhaps only a mile off the interstate. She saw a green sign, it's arrow leading their way.

Exit 77. Tarleton. She ran her hand through her hair, eager to get out and stretch. The sign approached, then raced by as the truck rumbled onward down the road. After watching it pass, she glanced at Kyle, a chill running down her back, perhaps from cold as much as uncertainty - she couldn't tell. When Kyle said nothing, she raised her hand and tapped the window with a single fingernail one time, worried of what answer she might get, as she curled one leg beneath the other, as if bracing herself.

"Hey, shouldn't we exit here?"
 
When they passed the exit leading to the service station, traveling at the top speed Mick would use in that weather, neither one of them said a word. He suppressed a smile as the rig continued on it's way along the highway. There was still quite few miles before he would reach the exit he desired, and then about half an hour until he reached the spot where the fun would be had.

He did catch the look Katie gave Kyle, along with the uncertain change in the way she sat on the seat. The way she turned herself to face him opened her legs nicely, and he imagined what kind of panties she was wearing underneath. With luck, they would be lacy and sexy, the kind that were worn to be removed to get at what lay below.

"Hey, shouldn't we exit here?"

He spared her the time to look at her directly as he replied to her question.

"No."

He turned his head back to watching the road, more or less ignoring the couple as he continued to drive. He smoothly departed the highway at the next exit, hardly loosing any speed beyond what was required by the speed limits. The road had been laid out with big rigs in mind; long curves, gentle slopes and plenty of space for two rigs to pass in either direction and not worry about any collisions. About 25 minutes later, he pulled onto what looked like a large, open air parking lot with a couple of dark buildings off in the distance.

The engine dully rumbled, idling but keeping the heater running in the cabin. Mick turned himself to face the pair, his face impassive.

"By law, I need to take a six hour break in every twenty-four. Now, because of this little bit of good Samaritan work on my part, I wont get to Savannah before I need to take my break, which is going to cost me more than just one pretty penny.

"So, the way I see it, you owe me for saving your selfish little asses from freezing to death. Now there is some good news in this, for Kyle at least. I'm not interested in men at all, so you're blonde fuck buddy here will have to pay for you as well as herself. And if that's too subtle for you pair, I mean I'm going to fuck Katie, twice, as payment for the disruption you've caused me."

"That, or I drop you two off here, and you can wait for the next trucker who'll show up here to give ya both a lift, which will be quite a while since no one stops here anymore."
 
Katie shivered again when he told her no. But his response was so decisive, so certain, she didn't know what to ask next. She worried that she didn't want to know where they would exit, so she didn't ask that. And when the exit came, onto a dark road less traveled than the dark stretch of highway they had already seen, she began to feel real fear. She glanced at Kyle one more time, and all he could do was shrug. She once more felt annoyed that he could do nothing more for them, for himself, than he was doing.

"I told Stacey where we were going," Katie said to Kyle, bluffing. "I told them Exit 62." She had noticed the number when the driver did pull off the road. She hoped Mick did not notice she had put her phone away miles before. Kyle played along.

"Oh good," was all he said. Not much longer, they came to an open lot. The place was dark, a couple of dim lights and dark buildings in the distance, and nobody else around. The wind swirled the falling snow around the truck, and where the trucker had parked, it was unlikely to be seen from the lot entrance, maybe fifty yards away. He slowed to a crawl, then to a stop, the engine revving and the cab shaking the tiniest bit.

"Where are we?" Kyle asked to nobody in particular. Katie noticed there was nowhere within sight that showed any sign of life. She turned to face Mick and Kyle, her attention turning away from the outside world, as the trucker spoke.

"By law, I need to take a six hour break in every twenty-four," he said. Katie simply listened, anxious about where this was going. "Now, because of this little bit of good Samaritan work on my part, I wont get to Savannah before I need to take my break, which is going to cost me more than just one pretty penny. So, the way I see it, you owe me for saving your selfish little asses from freezing to death."

"Owe you?" she said, her eyes narrowing, disbelieving what was going on. This was a shakedown suddenly, one with dire implications. The trucker continued. "Now there is some good news in this, for Kyle at least. I'm not interested in men at all, so you're blonde fuck buddy here will have to pay for you as well as herself." Katie cringed.

Fuckbuddy? She thought. Oh THAT'S nice.

"And if that's too subtle for you pair, I mean I'm going to fuck Katie, twice, as payment for the disruption you've caused me." His words hung in the silence, and they hit the girl like she had been standing in front of the truck instead of sitting inside. She had no idea what to say, and she could not believe what she had heard, though every sense in her soul had sounded an alarm when they first passed Exit 77, which now seemed forever ago. Kyle tried to protect her.

"Come on, man," her boyfriend said, his voice wavering a bit, clearly uncertain himself. "That's not going to...." The driver interrupted him.

"That, or I drop you two off here, and you can wait for the next trucker who'll show up here to give ya both a lift, which will be quite a while since no one stops here anymore." The trucker finally paused, and Katie took a breath.

"I'm not," she struggled with the words. "I'm not......fucking anyone." She said. "Not here. Not......you." Her hands gripped her coat tight against her chest, her posture more curled in a ball than relaxed. "Just take us to a gas station and let us out." Her tone was a bit more defiant, perhaps, than even she had planned. But she continued. "You won't get away with this," she told him. "Just let us out somewhere."
 
Last edited:
Mick's patience with the pair ran out with the young woman's declaration of "I'm not... I'm not......fucking anyone. Not here. Not......you."

He fumed as she continued to rant on, but her final words made him snap.

"Just let us out somewhere."

"Fine." He growled as he leaned over the cabin to reach for the other door. He opened it with a hard shove, and as he moved back to sit up properly, he gave the curled up Katie a had shove too, sending her out of the cab into the deep snow outside that cushioned her fall.

"Hey, you cunt!" Kyle leaped forward and grappled Mick, his anger at what the man had done to Katie finally making him do something about the situation. But for all of his ferocity, Kyle had no real experience with real fights, while Mick had been in his fair share of bar room brawls and car park ambushes to look after himself. After a short struggle, Mick had Kyle in a head lock, and punched him in the face a few times until Kyle stopped fighting back. With some effort, Mick got the unmoving body of Kyle to the open door, and tossed him out with a grunt.

Mick then hopped out of the rig, closing the door behind him, and went to where their gear had been stashed. He pulled it all out, tossing it blindly off into the snow, then slammed the compartment shut.

"There you go, as you asked. You've been dropped off somewhere. Enjoy your fucking break, bitch."
 
In a flash, Katie felt the frigid air on her as she tumbled out of the rig. All too aware of what happened, she looked up from where she had landed and noticed Kyle and the trucker wrestling in the cab.

"No!!!!" She screamed from below, shocked at the scene before her, as Kyle was then pushed out after her, his head striking the side of the truck before his body crumpled along the step and he rolled to the ground near where she was. "Kyle!" She screamed again, scrambling, crawling to where her boyfriend was. She watched as the trucker climbed down and around to their side of the cab. "No! No!" She shouted as he came directly toward them, stopping only when she saw him pass where she knelt in the snow. The trucker opened the side panel and began flinging their bags onto the ground beside them.

"There you go," he said. "As you asked. You've been dropped off somewhere." His eyes were enraged and she couldn't believe this was happening. "Enjoy your fucking break bitch!" She pushed the hair from her eyes, wiping tears that had begun to well.

"You can't leave us here!" She screamed at the monster. "We'll freeze." Her hands began to shake, as she saw the blood on Kyle's face, from his nose and lips. It wasn't fear of the elements as much as fear as what she might have to do. "Just take us to the travel plaza and you can go," she continued, well aware her plea would do no good. She put her hands on her skirt, pushing it over her leggings, more out of nerves than any practical purpose, as she looked up at the hulking trucker awaiting his answer.
 
"You can't leave us here! We'll freeze."

Mick went over to the door and hand a foot up on the way to getting in as she screamed at him. He paused, then flicked the child safety lock on the passenger side door (he thought it funny at first that the rig had one, but he saw enough truckers with kids in their rigs to know it wasn't a bad idea after all) and dropped back onto the ground.

"Just take us to the travel plaza and you can go."

"You know, you're right. I can't leave you both here."

When he got close enough to Katie, he hand went under her hood and grabbed a chunk of her hair, and dragged her after him back toward the rig.

"Leaving you behind would be a fucking waste." He hauled her by the hair up into the rig, slamming the door behind him. He tossed her into the sleeping compartment, then turned to look for the coil of rope he had put in the cabin somewhere.

"Ah, that's right!" He reached under his seat, pulled out a coil of dirty nylon rope and turned to face Katie.

"Welcome to your new home, slut. Your choice; be nice and let me tie you up in a not painful way, or resist and be tied up in a painful way. Either way, you;'ll be tied up, and within the hour, we'll be having the first of the many great fucks the future has for us."
 
"Owwwwwww!!!!!!" Katie screamed at the searing pain along her scalp as Mick gripped her hair, tugging her quickly and violently to her feet before lugging her into the truck once more. "Let me go!!!" She kicked ineffectively, her feet brushing without much impact along the truck just before she disappeared into the cab once more. "Kyle!!!!!" She screamed again as the trucker pulled the door closed and tossed her into the back, where she landed with a bounce on the sleeper bed. The trucker was huge, looming over her and she watched him as she crawled back as if to get away. He turned and then turned back, the nylon rope from beneath the seat she earlier sat in, squarely in his grip. Her eyes grew wide. "No," she whimpered. "Please," her voice trailed off.

"Welcome to your new home, slut," Mick said. She cringed again. "Your choice," he continued. "Be nice and let me tie you up in a not painful way, or resist and be tied up in a painful way. Either way, you'll be tied up, and within the hour, we'll be having the first of the many great fucks the future has for us." She winced, her face crinkling slightly as she fought back full on sobbing.

"No," she gasped, her face turning red from fear. "No, I....I can't go anywhere," she plead. "Please don't tie me up," her hands pressed against his stomach, rubbing lightly as if pleading, coaxing him along with her words while not at all pressing him away, afraid doing so would anger him. "I'll.....I'll be good. I'll do what you want." She couldn't believe her own words and a tear broke free from each eye, dripping quickly down each cheek. "You don't....you don't have to time me up." She turned her wet eyes up to the large man looming over her. Once more, she plead her case. "Please."
 
Mick looked at his new companion, cringing in the back of the sleeper. He was looking forward to seeing what was really underneath the sexy wear, but he knew it would be a little while before he got that pleasure.

"No. No, I....I can't go anywhere,"

"Got that right."

"Please don't tie me up. I'll.....I'll be good. I'll do what you want. You don't....you don't have to tie me up. Please."

He listened to her feeble voice trying to get him to change his mind, along with actions to show she was not a threat or a danger. tears ran down her cheeks, making her look so vulnerable that anyone with a heart would want to hold her and tell her she was fine.

But she had her chance and he was in now mood for her trying to tell him what to do. His large, calloused hand lashed out, finding the side of her face with part of his palm and all of his fingers. The sound of the connection exploded in the confined space and vanished just as quickly.

"You need to listen, slut. I said you were going to get tied up. So... I guess it will be without your help."

He crawled into the sleeper area, almost taking up the rest of the space left by Katie. Due to the confines and her lack of help, active or passive, it was difficult to get her as he wanted, but eventually he got her on her belly. he straddled her hips, using his full weight to hold her down, regardless of how painful it was for her. He grabbed one arm, and dropped the loop around it, then wrestled the other arm behind her back, and slipped it through the same loop before pulling it very tight. He then wound more rope around her wrists in different ways, locking them in place. Using the same length of rope, he pulled her ankles up, bound them together near her wrists, then tied off the rope completely.

Once more her hair became the means of directing where she looked.

"If you had listened, and been less a selfish, snotty little bitch, you and dickless out there would have been nice and warm and on your way to the ski holiday. Now, you get to pay for all the fucking trouble you have caused. If you're good, and put my needs before yours, you might end up having a better time.

"Now, we're going to another spot, much prettier than here. It will be a great place to fuck you for the first time. Beautiful scenery to go with the beautiful slut who's going to be keeping me happy on my trips.

"Aren't ya, Katie."

He got himself seated behind the wheel, put the truck into gear, and pulled out of the abandoned parking lot, leaving Kyle and all their luggage getting buried under an increasingly thicker layer of snow.
 
Katie wailed as her shoulder twisted around to allow her arm to pull far behind her back, then wailed again as her other arm did the same, the pain in her shoulders and upper back jolting and excruciating.

"You're hurting me!" Tears tumbled down her eyes and she wrestled only a bit in an effort to pull from his grip. No sooner did she do so than she felt her thighs stretch taut as her legs were bent at the knee and she found herself hog-tied, the trucker kneeling over her admiring his work. Her back arched against her ties as the trucker tugged her hair back. As she grimaced and groaned against the pain, she listened closely to his words.

"If you had listened," he said in her ear. "And been less a selfish, snotty little bitch, you and dickless out there would have been nice and warm and on your way to the ski holiday. Now, you get to pay for all the fucking trouble you have caused. If you're good, and put my needs before yours, you might end up having a better time."

His needs, she thought, anxious about what all that would mean. She tried to nod, a mere effort to stop the searing heat that stretched along the lines of her body. He released her hair as he began moving back to the front of the cab.

"Now, we're going to another spot, much prettier than here," she heard him say. "It will be a great place to fuck you for the first time." Her body stiffened at the reality of what would soon happen. A plethora of thoughts erupted in her mind about what it would be like, whether it would hurt, how badly it would hurt, how disgusting it would be. The rest of his words were lost to her as she felt the truck lurch into gear and pull away. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that Kyle was still there, outside, in the frozen plain beneath the truck.

"Kyle!!!!!!!" She screamed, beginning to sob. "Wait!!! You can't leave him out there!!!" She continued to cry as the truck showed no sign of slowing and she had no control, nowhere she could go.
 
"Kyle!!!!!!! Wait!!! You can't leave him out there!!!"

"Just watch me." Mick laughed cruelly as he was out of the parking lot and back onto the road, instead of going onto the highway, he took a different turn, going further away from the well traveled highway into less traveled forested land. Still, the road appeared to be well suited for larger vehicles, but not as good as the one that led to the parking lot from the highway.

"Don't you fret none, Katie. You and I will get along really well. You've got the look of a smart woman, and I'm sure that you will use that clever head of yours to keep me happy." He said nothing more until the rig finally rolled to a stop, overlooking a picturesque valley barely visible in the swirling snow. He killed the engine, and slowly turned to look at his trussed up passenger.

"Now, Katie, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson already that when I say I am going to do something, you know I am going to do it." He grabbed a handful of her hair and wrenched her head to look at him.

"Now, because of all the trouble you and dickless have caused me, you have a lot of repaying to do before I let you go again. Since you have nothing of value, apart from that sexy body of yours, that's how you're going to repay me. You will give me your body, to use how I want, until such time as you have paid off your debt." He shook her head with each point, "Anytime you fight me,
anytime you try and escape, anytime you try calling for help will see you punished and your debt increase.

"Now, I'm going to untie you shortly. When I do, you can take a little time to let the blood flow properly again, then you're going to take everything you have off. I mean everything. If you don't, I'll remove it from you and probably ruin whatever is one you at the time. So, if you don't want to be naked all of the time, you get your clothing off."

He let go of her hair, letting her head drop to the mattress of the sleeper. "Once those clothes are off, we'll get down to the serious business of you paying off the debts racked up by you and dickless."

With little real care for how she was feeling, Mick tugged on the ropes, freeing her legs first, then her wrists. He coiled up the rope and dropped in on the floor near the pedals, not once taking his eyes off Katie as he waited to see if she would strip, or be stripped.
 
"Now, Katie, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson already," he said, tugging her by the hair to face him. "When I say I am going to do something, you know I am going to do it." She winced at the pain along her scalp and shivered beneath where he loomed over her. The world around the truck was silent. She could not hear the sound of any cars, or see any lights beyond the haunted glow from the snow on the ground only slightly illuminating the cab of the now still truck. She imagined the horror of such a place....isolated, quiet, a mere traveler waiting out the storm to the eyes of any distant passersby, belying the things that were about to go on inside, while she imagined Kyle waking, shivering, his lips turning blue as he made every effort to save himself, not knowing where she now was. Her head began to jolt with each forceful tug, as he emphasized each instruction he gave and each point he made. She listened in fear, unable to understand just what debt she had caused by simply trying herself to survive and escape the storm along their route. Her tears had dried out of simple terror in the face of what this man was threatening - promising, to do with her.....to her. And when he gave her his ultimatum, she didn't know what to do. Her core wanted no part of making his effort to take her any easier. She did not want to help him by giving any ground suggesting she would cooperate. At the same time, she didn't want the unimaginable pain that this brutal giant could no doubt cause. She thought as Mick loosened her bindings, then scrambled to her back once more, crawling backward again until her back pressed against the wall of the cab. She pulled her legging-covered knees to her chest, curling into a ball, and she began to rock only slightly before looking up at him with only her eyes, hoping that one more plea might save her from his awful plan.

"Please," she said, her tears coming again as her voice squeaked slightly before giving out only long enough for her to sputter and finish her thought. "Please, my.....my dad has money," she said, crying a bit harder as the man before her made no move to back away. "I....I....." she sobbed. "I.....he'll pay you." She sniffed one more time. "I'll be good," she said. "Please."
 
Mick watched with growing disappointment as Katie ignored what he told her, didn't believe it or just plain didn't care. But either way, the result would be the same. She backed herself into a corner, literally, curling herself up as tight as she could make herself. He even rocked herself slowly while her expression pleaded to him. But there would be no mercy or pardon from him.

"Please. Please, my.....my dad has money. I.... I..... I.....he'll pay you. I'll be good. Please."

"I'd like to believe you, Katie, but you've lied to me already. You said you'd be good, and you haven't. Plus, why the fuck would I care about your dad's money when I have his sexy little slut of a daughter? Do you know how much a decent whore costs? I bet your daddy doesn't have enough money to cover a week's worth of time with one, let alone the time it's going to take you to pay your way."

Mick reached into his jeans pocket, and pulled out something similar to a Swiss Army knife, but with more options. He pulled out a blade with a curved end, the cutting edge on the concave section of the blade. Mick shifted his position and grabbed one of Katie's ankles. He pulled it closer to himself, and he slipped the blade under her legging and started to cut it up the length of her leg.

"Now, stay fucking still, you stupid bitch." He slapped her hard with the palm oh his hand, then caught her again on the backhand. "I told you to strip, and if you didn't I would get the clothes off you. I don't want to cut you, but if you're not still, there is a chance that I will cut you instead of the clothing.

"Had you not lied to me, you could have had these to wear after our fucking, but you obviously want to remain naked."

Mick continued to cut away at every layer of clothing that covered her body, not caring about the order that he dealt with them. He was pissed off with her, after being reasonable and giving her the chance to do things in a way that would be not as difficult on her, but she lied to him and ignored him - basically being the same shitty little snob of a bitch that he picked up in the first place. He could tell that she was going to need constant reminding of her new place in the world, and that was going to make her time with him grow longer with every passing day.

"Now, Katie, listen carefully. Are you going to be a good girl, and do what I tell you when I fuck you, or will I need to tie you up to really have a good time with you?"
 
"No! Please don't make me do this," she sobbed, holding herself still as the man produced a knife and began running it over her leggings, cutting them away to reveal a small, black and red-trimmed pair of sporty underwear, just before he peeled away her white mini-dress. She felt the cold air pressing in from the windows and she crossed her arms, keeping her eyes on the trucker.

"Why are you doing this?!" She screamed, unable to hold any composure at all, while pressing harder into the back wall. At the same time, she made no move to push him away or stop him.

"Now Katie," he said, his voice lower, ominous. "Are you going to be a good girl," he began. She heard the rest of his words rush over her in a wave, and her shoulders dropped. She wanted no part of losing her faculties or ability to move throughout anything she would be forced to do. She cried silently knowing she could only give one response. She slowly nodded, silently conceding her fate.

"I'll be....I'll be good."
 
Katie surrendered. Mick saw it in the way she shoulders dropped, and in the tone of her voice when she spoke her most used lie.

"I'll be....I'll be good."

His hand found her throat, just under her chin, and closed enough to start restricting her airflow. He glowered at her as he leaned in closer.

"You've said that before Katie, and then failed to live up to those words. I'll believe it when I see it and not a moment before. Last chance to redeem yourself, Katie, to show that you can be good. Now, listen very carefully, and do as you're told.

"You will sit still, moving only to allow me to get rid of the clothing that you refused to take off. I am going to cut all of it off you, Katie, leaving you naked, with nothing else to wear. With me so far?

"Once your sexy little body is naked, I am going to come in there where you will suck my cock. If I feel you've done a good enough job, I will cum in your mouth and you will swallow it all. You don't want to fail, Katie. I've just about run out of mercy toward you, and as you've seen, I'm not afraid to drop you off somewhere secluded to wait for someone else to give you a lift."

Without waiting, Mick set about getting Katie naked, cutting away the cloth that hide her body from him, regardless of the assistance that she rendered.
 
As soon as she spoke she regretted it, as his hand trust up and tight against her neck just beneath her jaw and he squeezed enough that it was both uncomfortable and difficult to breathe. Her brow furrowed as she gasped to get air and her eyes filled with tears again. She listened to his plans for her and knew that nothing good would come from the situation. She didn't want to service him. But she didn't want to die. As he described what he was going to do, she simply nodded - the only act she could make just before he finished cutting away first her dress, then her leggings. For a moment, she leaned back on her elbows, legs only narrowly apart, looking up at him, trembling and certain of what would come next. She twitched as she felt his knife snip first one strap of her bra, then the other, then the fabric between the cups, causing it to fall away revealing her ample, if not enormous, 34Bs. She arched her hips toward him slightly, less in any effort to give herself over than in an effort to avoid being sliced as the knife he held made its way first beneath one hip of her panties, then the other. She watched his hand tear away the fabric beneath her and she was self conscious of her naked self and everything she now had to offer on this cold winter night. She made no effort to move from her propped up position, though her tears came more readily as her violation seemed now imminent. She was ashamed of what he might think, or of any encouragement he might gain, from the fact that her pussy was perfectly bald, waxed for the trip, a surprise she had intended for her boyfriend in their balcony hot tub later tonight. Instead, she was no in the hands of this vile criminal, wondering only if she would survive the assault, or if she would survive the night to see the next day.
 
Katie helped out in her stripping, which Mick took as a good sign. He took wicked delight that the young woman had opted to remain naked for him, rather than hide her sexy body from him. He was even more surprised to find that the little slut was indeed a little slut, as her cunt was completely bare.

"Did you do that for dickless, or are you always bald like those porn queens?" He gave the hairless patch a few gentle swats and a quick rub to get a feel. It was as smooth as it looked, which meant she kept good care of it. He looked at her tits as well, pleased with the size and shape of them when he looked at her in total. Of course, the tears made her look like a mess, much like a woman looked after a good, thorough fucking, which only made him feel hornier.

But he waited for her to do as she was told, but she just sat there, naked, teasing him with her sexy body by not doing anything with it. He grabbed her hair with his off hand, slapping her and backhanding her hard.

"Do I need to beat it into you, slut? That you need to do what you're told? How fucking long do you think you'd last out there dressed the way you are right now?"

Mick roughly worked his belt and jeans until they were out of the way, and his boxers were also pulled down to release his equally angry looking cock. It bobbed and nodded, red skin broken by thick, purple veins that ran from root to the base of the slightly less purple helmet that was already drooling in readiness. He pulled her head down until her lips were smeared with the precum leaking from his cock.

"Unless you want to go outside all nude for the rest of your life, you had best suck my cock and swallow everything I dump in your mouth. I fast getting pissed off with you, slut. I tossed dickless out, and I'm not afraid to toss you out too.

"Last chance. Behave or freeze."
 
Katie was ashamed as the large, burly trucker kneeled over her, taking her in and more ashamed when he asked about why she had shaved herself. She shivered a bit before her tiny voice managed an answer.

"For.....for Kyle," was all she could squeak as the man swatted her between her thighs, the slight sting making her jolt, then press against him as he began to rub her, toying with her before any main event. She winced and whimpered a moment leter when, without warning, she felt herself pulled up by the hair and the world flashed then went dark each time the man's hand struck her square in the face.

"Please!" She cried. "Please stop!" She wailed between strikes.

"Do I need to beat it into you, slut?" She heard him, demeaning her to no end.

"No.....no!" She continued, unable to cry more, tears giving way to the quiver of her lip and the tremor of her hands as she watched him quickly disrobe. Her eyes grew large when his throbbing, horrible member fell from his pants, ready to damage her more than she could fathom. She listened to every word he said, then brushed back her hair with both hands, then a nod, pulling herself to sit at the edge of the sleeper, her legs together, straddled by his own where he now stood. She looked up one last time, her eyes meeting his briefly as she leaned forward, them closing them as, with no further hesitation, she did what he said. Her lips wrapped around his cock and she began taking him in her mouth, as her hands found the front of his hips, ready to push him away if her horrible task somehow got worse. She knew he was serious. She knew he was going to do what he said. She knew she would soon gag and sputter and cry as he filled her mouth with cum. She fought back tears, worried she would further upset him if she cried anymore and she set about doing her best work, trying to please him and trying to just prolong her life.
 
Mick was getting pissed off wit hall the tears, but it was not interfering with her sucking his cock. She put both hands on his legs, not to hold them but in readiness to push him away. If she was a smart girl, she wouldn't do anything that dumb.

But when her lips finally wrapped around his cock, Mick was in heaven. Soft, warm and wet, he slid easily and eagerly into her mouth, waiting to see what delights she would do for him. He knew well enough that it would not be her best, given how badly she was taking things, but she already showed herself to be good with her mouth.

"Not bad, slut." He watched her bob her head a few times, sighing with real pleasure. "I guess you're not used to a real cock, huh? Oh, yeah... just like that... But don't worry, you'll get plenty of practice." He thrust his hips, pushing his cock as deep as he could go, enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock.

"Lucky you, huh? You could have had this only once, now you'll get it lots." His thrusts got more aggressive as he felt a long awaited climax rushing toward him. He grabbed Katie's head ready to keep her where he wanted her when he finally came.

"Fuck... yeah!" A great torrent of cum flooded Katie's mouth as the backlog rushed for freedom. Mick held Katie's head still, as his cock head erupted more of the thick liquid over her tongue and into her mouth. He didn't care what happened in those moments as he cock pulsed in sync with the waves of bliss that washed over him.

He kept her head in place once he was done, breathing deeply and laughing a little with the joy he was feeling after his first sex in months. He stared down at Katie, grinning, his eyes bright with lust and satisfaction.

"Oh, you've got great potential, Katie. A true slut in the making. All we need to do now is teach you to deep throat, so I can get all of me in that mouth of yours. Also, you need to explore more, find out what really works."

He took a deep breath, and started to shed the rest of his clothing. He was starting to loose the battle to the middle aged spread, not surprising given his profession, yet he was still not that unhealthy or overweight. His body was mostly tanned, the type gotten from working without a shirt on during warmer weather. He also had enough hair to look reasonable without being more like a bear.

"Now, once I've got my breath back, you wanna be fucked on your back, or from behind?"
 
The girl sucked his cock as best she could under the circumstances and, by all indication, seemed to satisfy. The man above her held her head and began thrusting in and out more and more rapidly, taking his pleasure from her and caring none about her own, which was now of no issue. At times he would thrust deep, his bulbous head pressing into the back of her throat and she would press in vain against his hips to pull back for air, only to have her throat filled once more again and again. He talked above her, though very little of his words registered, and it wasn't until he gripped the back of her head tighter than before that her body tensed, only a second before he gave a guttural growl of release. She jolted her head back at the first thick, viscous glob of his seed that instantly filled her mouth and struck the back of her throat. His hand jerked tight as she did, holding her in place, making her unable to move away.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, giving more of a repulsed whine as she began swallowing it, and each subsequent blast he gave her. While it was only four or five strings of cum, each less powerful than the one before, it seemed like a flood that lasted forever and she was grateful when he released her head and allowed her to pull off, her eyes wide in disbelief as the long cock she had taken withdrew from her lips. She sputtered and gasped, her chest heaving as she fell back on her elbows, catching her breath and looking up once more at the man, her eyes asking if she were done, knowing she was not. She watched, resigned to her fate, as the man began disrobing further. Her stomach roiled in disgust as the large man revealed a rotund, burly physique, a barrel shaped brute of a build, the kind she would not in her lifetime think would ever appeal to her. At the same time, she felt her core grow only slightly moist, and she felt ashamed that some deep layer inside felt some excitement at the power and control that was about to be unleashed upon her pert body.

"Now," the man said amongst wheezing gasps. "Once I've got my breath back, you wanna be fucked on your back or from behind." Katie's heart beat faster, her further violation imminent. There was no good answer and she froze a moment, her heart leaping into her throat, unable to believe she was about to respond at all. The man's cock was large. No doubt it would do its intended damage. No doubt he didn't care and even enjoyed the thought. If she took him from behind, it left her vulnerable to the painful reality that he could have anything he wanted. If she laid on her back while the rape happened, she would experience the full thing up close and personal, watching everything that occurred to her. And there was no guarantee her choice would be what she got.

"On my....my back?" She said, her voice rising as if a question more than a statement, reflecting her own pure uncertainty. She reached a single hand forward, slowly, an effort to placate the savage beast, as she ran it along his side and over his stomach, then chest, rising up a bit to sit before him once more, taking the chance on giving a single request. "Please be gentle, okay?" She watched his eyes for signs she had upset him, hoping she had not, but fearing she had. Either way, she was resigned that she would soon take whatever he chose to give.
 
Back
Top