The Decision (close for Zyfrate)

Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Posts
21
It is getting dark soon. I zip up my pants and dress up, glancing at my wrist watch. "its almost 8 babe, I had to go home now. I don't want her to suspect a thing."

My secretary May gently wraps her arms around my waist and we kiss gently. "We are going on holiday next week, right? I can't wait to have you in my arms again" she reminds me.

My name is Dan, owner of a huge textile factory. It has been a lot of hard work that I finally make it big. At the age of 40, I am attracted to my secretary half my age and it is fun to have her beside me. It makes me younger.

Life was almost a stand still at home, not that I do not love my wife, I spent long hour at work, earning every extra dollars I could. She is a house wife and spending most of her time with our little princess age 10. I know this is a happy family but a little temptation in the office inspires me probably to work harder.

"I am home honey" I shouted as soon as I step down from my car.
 
I was standing in the kitchen, waiting for Dan to come home. It seemed he was getting home later and later each day and that bugged me a little but...who was I to complain? He provided his family with a good life and allowed me to be a stay at home wife and mother.

Not many men could do that anymore.

But the days were getting lonely and I looked forward to Dan coming home and spending time with his family. I miss him talking with us over dinner about the business (no matter how boring it seemed.)

Our daughter was growing up fast and I felt he was missing all that. But again, who was I to complain? Work was good, life was good..and dare I say, even the money was good.

My phone buzzed and I hurried to get it. Dan was due home anytime and I didn't want him to see me texting with Paul.

Paul was Danielle's teacher.

He was young, fresh out of college and teaching. He and I had hit it off right away but of course, it was all just innocent flirting right?

I thought it was. Until I had run into Paul at the grocery store one afternoon after school.

We had gone out for coffee and talked and talked.

Well, actually, I had talked. Bitched is more like it. I confided in Paul that it seemed to be Dan and I were in different worlds lately. And he understoond. He listened.

He cared.

The kiss we shared a few days ago was innocent too.

That's when the texts started between us.

Sexting. Isn't that what it was called? I had never done that with Dan.. hell, I had never done that with anyone and oh God, the things Paul described.. made me, more than several times, wet between the legs.

How long had it been since Dan did that to me?

"Honey, I'm home!"

I gasped and quickly shoved the phone in my pocket and pushed the button on the microwave, heating up Dan's dinner..if he still hungry.

"In the kitchen!" I called out.
 
Dan

It is always better to be at home. I saw you busy preparing dinner and that is enough to melt my heart, reminding me of our happy little family. I told myself that I need a long holiday to be with my family.

"Hello Danielle, how was school today?" I greeted our little princess.

Heading straight up behind you, I wrap my arms around your waist and hugs you. "Dinner ready? You must be having a busy day, working out all at home and preparing our little princess. Should I offer you a little massage tonight ?" I ask teasingly.
 
I give you a smile and swat your hand away playfully. "No, I'm fine."

Looking at the wall clock, I lower my voice, "You're really late tonight. Is everything OK at the factor?" I ask, getting your dinner out of the microwave after it heats up.

"Danielle, say goodnight to your father and get upstairs then get ready for bed, OK?"
 
I shift my attention to Danielle, confirming that she is fine at school and at the same time, fishing out a 20 dollar note to make her happy.

"Everything is just fine. We are preparing for the exhibition next week. I wish I could take a long break after that. May be we can go for a holiday"

I stuff another mouth full, watching your reaction to my suggestion.
 
Back
Top