New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful people! My name is Alex. I am a housewife/mom, in my early thirties. I am very recluse and independent. It takes me ages to trust a person, but when I do, I will do anything for you.

I am very easy to approach and carry a conversation with. Do not think, just because I flirt with you, that I want anything from you or that I am proposing anything to you. I am a completely open person, sexually. There are very few topics I will not discuss. If I am not comfortable with a topic you breach, I will tell you straight up. If you get to know me and let me get to know you, I am sure we will have many delightful adventures together.

Now, for the stereotypes:

I am lesbian. I have a voluptuous body, with a soft tom-boy style. I am predominantly domme. However, when I am lucky, my Lady will take the reigns and I am her slave! I am monogamous to my Lady. I will not physically have sexual interactions with another person, nor will she. My Lady understands that I have a hyperactive imagination, and that I have an abnormal sexual appetite. She accommodates me quite deliciously with my cravings, but I am insatiable. I am here to, hopefully, make many friends. Moreover, I hope to find a very intimate confidant or two.

I am seeking, preferably, another lesbian. I am mostly attracted to women older than 40, and extremely confident. I will chat casually with anyone who is polite and interesting. If you wish to pursue a deeper virtual relationship, it is inferred that you must be an exceptional conversationalist, and that you must have an above average use of grammar. It is not imperative that you must be lesbian, or even a woman. But female or male, if I do not feel some affinity toward you, I will not get serious with you. The definition of “serious” depends on our magnetism.

I draw a black and white line between reality and role-play. If I enter a RP with you, it will be prearranged, and we will both be fully aware of the rules. If we are not playing rolls, don't fuck with me. That is my only rule. If I suspect, for even one second, that you are scamming me in any way, I will cut you from my life permanently. The more open and honest you are with me, the more loyal I will be to you.

Last, but not least. I am hardcore into BDSM. I am particularly fond of breast and nipple bondage. I skip a heart-beat and get flush at the thought of wearing a collar. I enjoy whips and crops and hot wax. Dildos are a necessity. Strap-ons are liberating. Screaming to the point of laryngitis, is mandatory to a perfect orgasm. I love talking about sex when I'm having it and when I'm not. Try me >:-}~

If you've read this far through my intro, please come find me, and intro yourself.

With Lust,
Alex
 
Hi :) I'm Ali and I'm completely new to all of this... I'm 22, and training to be a teacher. I'm not a troll! Promise you :D

I'm really interested in the whole BDSM thing, the idea of losing all control, but I haven't participated in anything like that as of yet :/ Still searching.

Anyway I'm pretty shy on the boards, so you probably wont come across me often :) Although I'm more than happy to talk via PMs, so come and find me sometime :)

-Ali.
 
umm Hi

Hi,
So I thought i would come say hi.
I'm Anie, i'll be 21 this year and found Literotica about a year-ish ago but only just joined the area today.

I live in Australia and am interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I found it threw the site and became intrigued.

I've never had ANY experience with any of this stuff. I guess i joined to see what its all about. The thought of having a master is something i've thought about a lot and would love to give it a go one day. I dont trust easy so it would have to be someone i trusted HEAPS.

I dont count myself as straight or bi or anything. I've never really been THAT attracted to anyone. I grew up isolated and still kinda am.

So if you wouldnt mind answering questions i'll probably be hanging around the site.

Thanks Heaps! :)
 
Hi, everyone. I'm commonly known as Byrdie, but that name was taken here. I'm trying to nudge myself more into writing. A friend told me about Literotica as a possible source of stories that interest me, but I'm very nervously considering writing something to contribute. At present, I'm taking a small local writing class that has a few more weeks to go before it's over.

I'm been randomly active in my local sex positive scene for slightly over a decade. I currently identify as an omnisexual switch with dominant rising, a slow-poke polyamorist, and an eclectic agnostic who works best with archetypes. I'm being served by a young transwoman who blushes beautifully. I also seem to be going through a midlife crisis, though it's nice weather for it.

Hi!

- Byrdie
 
Greetings

Hello to all here, my name is Scott. I have been a member here for some time but only recently started posting.

I have fantasies for many, many years about "owning" a female slave who would obey my every sexual whim. I have never had the opportunity to explore this fantasy in RL and never will. I am happily married and my wife does not share these desires. I seek only an online relationship.

In reading posts here I have found the courage to come forward and explore this world. I have no one in my life who would understand let alone condone what I wish to experience. I want to learn more about this lifestyle and be dominant without totally dehumanizing my potential submissive.

Thank you in advance for your input and advice.
 
Thank you

Thank you for the welcome, FurryFury. I hope to learn more about this lifestyle and whether or not it is a fit for my own tastes.

My limited knowledge comes from literature, adult videos. and baised media coverage. After reading some posts here, I'm pleased to find that it is far more complex than the stereotypical leather-clad Master/Mistress whipping, beating, and/or humiliating a submissive partner.

I do plan to post here, asking questions, and would appreciate any information and advice from both sides of the relationship.
 
hello

I am 27 year old male! i love the stories on this site especially the bdsm ones. haveing played with a partner, i found i enjoyed it. Hope i can learn from some experienced folks. Hope to talk to you soon! just me
 
Hey there

Hi! I'm Kuro, I'm 21 and currently living in Australia. At the urging of my partner I began posting stories here, and now I'm trying to get a little further into the community side of things. I guess if I wanted to quantify our relationship, the two of us are switches, both leaning slightly more to the dominant, which always keeps things interesting. Well, maybe interesting isn't the most accurate word... Adversarial would be a better fit.

Anyway, I'm basically here to learn, y'know, anything to keep ahead of my other half, maybe even surprise her. I look forward to meeting y'all!

-Kurokami
 
New

I just signed up for a membership this evening/morning. I have visited the site many times in the past and mostly read the stories regarding BDSM. My wife has no idea (I think) that my mind turns to these things, we've never tried any bondage. I'm hoping to find a way to introduce this into our relationship, but it's hard for me to ask her to let me tie her up and spank her ass. Any advice on how I might explore this with her would be appreciated. thanks, Herman
 
Welcome Hguring

:rose:

I'd say make her feel cherished and not pressured for sex then see if she will tell you some of her fantasies that she has always wanted to make happen.

Great communication and doing, can lead to her wanting to know your fantasies that you want to make happen and wanting to make it happen for you.

However it's important to remember there are fantasies that are very hot and dear that one doesn't want to make happen. Again great communication and trust goes a long way.

FF
 
Hey all, been lurking around the bdsm pages for a while but never said hello. 23 year old guy with no bdsm experience but very curious and turned on by it.
 
My name is cass1dy. New sub in a long time vanilla marriage. My husband is loving his new role as my sir and I love being able to give him my gift of submission. It's been a amazing journey so far and we are exploring all aspects of the lifestyle. I am here to learn and to gain ideas on how to be a better sub.
 
intro..

Hello, i am 35, yikes always hate seeing that number y i tried to stop at 29, and a few years ago happened to meet my Master. i always seem to find the best things when not looking for it... i met him after life had spiraled downward out of control and had started to look up after having courage to leave a marriage built on convienance. i have always been a sub and before my marriage had been involved in the bdsm community but cut ties with it after my Dom had an accident and i could not cope. Master and my relationship started casually "friends with benefits", as some would say, though recognizing there was something with-in each other that was not being said... it has progressed from there and i am collared. W/we do not live together but in the process of combining the households. it is not a 24/7 so much as W/we both have kids. it suites us as life is life and W/we continue forward.. i joined here as i realize i have had no one to talk about this lifestyle choice amongst my small cirlce of friends as i tend to keep to myself and have found i need at times to let things out or need advice from someone who has been there so to speak.
 
Welcome Hislilsub

:rose:

Unless you've been ordered to or just like to, we don't expect/care to read, the W/we type of format here.

FF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top