What is the most embarassing thing you have done during sex

Lady_Prowless

*The Dyslexic Word Demon*
oops.jpg

What is your most embarassing momment between the sheets??or in the park??? or in the back of a car during a soccor game and being caught by a bunch of teenagers...etc..

id have to say mine was in a public pool.we were caught by the lifeguard...needless to say we were not allowed back...so why do they call it adult swim???

I have had really bad experiences with recieving oral sex but my lover really really wanted to try, so I said I'd try for her, even though it made my stomach hurt. So she'd kissed her way down my body and I started to cry, but I really wanted to make her happy so I told her to keep going when she offered to stop. She finally actually got between my legs and I tossed my cookies. I dove for the bathroom, but I got some on her and me both. :(

snowy ciara said:
I have had really bad experiences with recieving oral sex but my lover really really wanted to try, so I said I'd try for her, even though it made my stomach hurt. So she'd kissed her way down my body and I started to cry, but I really wanted to make her happy so I told her to keep going when she offered to stop. She finally actually got between my legs and I tossed my cookies. I dove for the bathroom, but I got some on her and me both. :(

wow did you ever find out why it made you sick or were you already sick???

Emotional response. My abusive ex used to hurt me in not good ways when he did it, so I don't like it really badly. I'm trying to get over it, but well, I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. I thought I could just sorta brazen my way through it. She was great about though.

snowy ciara said:
Emotional response. My abusive ex used to hurt me in not good ways when he did it, so I don't like it really badly. I'm trying to get over it, but well, I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. I thought I could just sorta brazen my way through it. She was great about though.

its good to have a loving gentle partner when needed.im a gentle lover..im not really into the whole torture thing.ive read threds to see what the thrill is in it..but never thought of it as erotic.

There's good pain and bad pain, and what the ex did was definately the BAD kind. The lover is a Lesbian Daddy sort of Dom/me person. Very kind and gentle even when she's scary.

snowy ciara said:
There's good pain and bad pain, and what the ex did was definately the BAD kind. The lover is a Lesbian Daddy sort of Dom/me person. Very kind and gentle even when she's scary.

lol never understood the dom thing either..i couldnt see making someone do something they didnt want to.

It's odd, I know, but it works for the most part. Even if it's strange sometimes.

Last edited:
that reminds me of back when my girlfriend and I got together, she was going odwn on me and she took a litle to much to fast and when she pulled her head back she left lunch all over my midsection. luckily i have a good sence of humor. now that is a bonding experience

mine would have to be the first time i was penetrated by a guy. again, a little to much to fast and with a oud squeel i lept from the backseat into the back of his denali. he was a bad experience, but such is life

georgewas said:
that reminds me of back when my girlfriend and I got together, she was going odwn on me and she took a litle to much to fast and when she pulled her head back she left lunch all over my midsection. luckily i have a good sence of humor. now that is a bonding experience

mine would have to be the first time i was penetrated by a guy. again, a little to much to fast and with a oud squeel i lept from the backseat into the back of his denali. he was a bad experience, but such is life

had one like that..i was 17 and he was 15...young blood trying ass for the first time..he didnt take it slow and i thought he was gonna blow my asshole wide open...he was pretty hung to be 15...hummmmmm

I dislike oral and when an ex was trying to prove he could MAKE me like it, I farted on his face.

Needless to say he wasn't impressed!

I asked her to swap places with me cuz i was no good at what she wanted me to do

I would think farting would be rather embarassing in that situation.

The quaint campus building where I spent most of my time had lots of out of the way nooks for sex, but they weren't out of the way enough and I was caught constantly. It became a running joke: "Better knock first. Mari might be in there with somebody."

The first time i went down..

I went down on my first GF and when i got down there it smelled in away i wasnt ready for, but I BUCKED up and as i started to lick I found toilet paper, YEP i tossed my cookies... Never saw her again after that.

toylover69 said:
I went down on my first GF and when i got down there it smelled in away i wasnt ready for, but I BUCKED up and as i started to lick I found toilet paper, YEP i tossed my cookies... Never saw her again after that.

ewwwwwww i bet.

long time ago......

Awhile after I hitched out to California, some friends and I got an apartment. One night the girls upstairs were drunk and banging around so my buddy and I went up to see what was going on . We were smoking pot and drinking punch and God knows what. One of the girls and I headed for her bedroom and fucked. We were hardly done when she said she felt sick and started puking into the wastepaper basket. Shortly there after I headed for the bathroom and puked into the john. We were so embarrassed we never spoke to each other again until the day I left to go back East and I went up to say goodbye. I was 19, maybe 20 years old.

When I was 18 and with my first girlfriend, I lost my lee press on nail inside of her. It took a week for the thing to work itself out. :(

LadyAria said:
When I was 18 and with my first girlfriend, I lost my lee press on nail inside of her. It took a week for the thing to work itself out. :(

damn, talk about toxic shock.

Crumb cake...

toylover69 said:

My spouse does not have the best hygiene in the world, so going down on her is always a test of bravery.

I have found that anal sex works best with a penis. I have had various objects up there, but they have all felt just like that- objects. When I was young I let a friend of mine penetrate me, and flesh just feels more... right up there. He would not come inside me that first time, so I asked him to do it the next time we got together. He was just about to come when his brother came to get him for supper. Good thing my door had a lock on it; don't think my mother or he would have been too impressed by what they would have seen. Again, sadly, no depth-charge...

Back