Rich woman uses young guys

bizarrok

Virgin
A filthy rich higher class woman (maybe divorced, widowed or never married, you can choose) is not focusing on serious relationships, but rather lures young men to be their sugar mama.

The woman preys on poor young men, whether they are in debt, or homeless, can;t find a job...etc. She subject them to her deviant sexual fantasies; she humiliates them, force them to have sex all day long, share them with her friends and so on. Once she gets bored with them and drains them completely, she throws them on the streets and move on to the next guy.

In a series, she can seduce and discard interesting young studs regularly. Who is the fuck of the week? In a story with an ending, she falls for one... or two... and makes some resolution. Or you can visualize some off-the-wall ending and take the story here. Maybe she ends up in a convent, or a labor camp, or she takes over Scientology. Does she have Tom Cruise cloned for her pleasure?

Perhaps one of the young bucks takes revenge. ...she ends up being punished in a dungeon? Still in her thigh high suede boots

Perhaps one of the young bucks takes revenge. ...she ends up being punished in a dungeon? Still in her thigh high suede boots

There was this one comic where a rich woman had a dungeon (earlier on everything that happened at the mansion had been consensual though heavily on the BDSM side so whether they had volunteered for this or not was unclear) filled with young attractive men who she had kept there locked up (and possibly given aphrodisiac) because although she had decided to have a child she wanted the father to be a truly remarkable male specimen... Which meant that she came down to the dungeon and told the men to fight each other for the privilege of impregnating her. Instead they all teamed up on her.

Boy band

How about the rich woman is a music promoter. She can delude young men into forming boy bands and promising them fame and fortune, so they think they are in her debt when she convinces them to fuck her and bend to her evil demands. Musicians can be pretty desperate. It might be fairly easy to persuade them that what's going on is all part of making a sexy music video. She can film it and make money, and when she's tired of the current fuck toys, discard them and find another group of patsies.

Toybands.....??

How about the rich woman is a music promoter. She can delude young men into forming boy bands and promising them fame and fortune, so they think they are in her debt when she convinces them to fuck her and bend to her evil demands. Musicians can be pretty desperate. It might be fairly easy to persuade them that what's going on is all part of making a sexy music video. She can film it and make money, and when she's tired of the current fuck toys, discard them and find another group of patsies.

Toybands or Boibands ??! right up Count Leopold von Masoch's alley ??!!!

Ever read the novel "Butterfly" by Kathryn Harvey?

[Link to Amazon book sales removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're asking whether or not I'd be interested in reading such a story... Well, I love femdom stories; and "older, posh lady dominates several young male subs" sounds great. But the "rich exploiting the poor" angle would probably sour the story for me. Too close to the sad reality to be sexy for me, personally.

...I love femdom stories; and "older, posh lady dominates several young male subs" sounds great. But the "rich exploiting the poor" angle would probably sour the story for me. Too close to the sad reality to be sexy for me, personally.
We're in LIT fantasyland here, where adult consensual incest, Dom/Sub relationships, and BBC lust are common and normal. She only chooses worthy poor young studs, down-and-out for reasons beyond their control. She gives each a nice pile of cash before discarding them. Nobody is exploited. And I have a bridge to sell you. :rolleyes:

Or... the posh woman was originally not posh at all, grew up working class... then she started exploiting spoiled, young brats (with blackmail, or something); not just for humiliating sex, but also for money... and that's how she got rich and can maintain a posh lifestyle. Rags to riches!

Now, about that bridge... do you accept visa?

Or... the posh woman was originally not posh at all, grew up working class... then she started exploiting spoiled, young brats (with blackmail, or something); not just for humiliating sex, but also for money... and that's how she got rich and can maintain a posh lifestyle. Rags to riches!
Rich, spoiled young brats, right? If only she'd caught the president-elect when he was 16... But rich, flabby old brats might be juicier targets.

Now, about that bridge... do you accept visa?
I prefer AmEx.

Back