Our Paragraphs

Maybe we will do that one day soon. ;)

Good to see you stopping by. Hope things are going good for you! :)

things are good! can't wait for school to start back soon...need my alone time again soon!! heehee!!

now about that couple's butt pic... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Stopping by and perking my ears up anxiously.
Checking to see if I can *hear* anything, yet! :devil:
Should I resume the bouncing? :D Smooches!!! :kiss:

Stopping by and perking my ears up anxiously.
Checking to see if I can *hear* anything, yet! :devil:
Should I resume the bouncing? :D Smooches!!! :kiss:

Keep bouncing! PLEASE Keep bouncing!! :D:D LOL!!

We are making progress on that. We've just both been very busy with RL so please bear with us. :)

Keep bouncing! PLEASE Keep bouncing!! :D:D LOL!!

We are making progress on that. We've just both been very busy with RL so please bear with us. :)

Bouncing resumed. And I will bear if you bare.
See what I did there? :devil:

I love your thread, can't wait for your audio :devil:

Please stand by. We are experiences technical difficulties.

What that means is I'm an audio file idiot and need Kitty's assistance to fix the darned thing! I hate to tease...but we are atill working on it 😜😜😜

What that means is I'm an audio file idiot and need Kitty's assistance to fix the darned thing! I hate to tease...but we are atill working on it 😜😜😜

I can take a bit of teasing ;)

Who said you even had to wear a thong? ;) Staci and I are waiting anxiously here. ;)
I don't show my backside too often for the camera, we will see how brave I get next time I get in the mood to snap pics :D

I love your thread, can't wait for your audio :devil:
Thank you :) I enjoy your thread too ;)

Oh Sean we all know how you like to tease! :p lol
I can take a bit of teasing ;)

Yes! Sean is great at teasing, but he is even better at delivering :devil: Looks like I need to hurry up and teach him a few tricks so we can get that audio posted. I hope we don't get too distracted though!! :p :)

My two fingers creep closer to my wanting lips. But it's not my fingers they are wanting.

Where are you Sean? I'm in a particular mood this morning!! :devil::devil::devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
My two fingers creep closer to my wanting lips. But it's not my fingers they are wanting.

Where are you Sean? I'm in a particular mood this morning!! :devil::devil::devil:

attachment.php

Oh, perhaps Sean needs to stay away, if this is what it takes for you to share your naughty. :devil: Yummy!!!!! Mmmmmmm.....:kiss:

attachment.php

hahahaha! Sean is probably getting this on his phone and driving 90mph home right now! My wife sent me something like this when I was at work saying "I have lunch ready for you" :D

Some things are worth waiting for!!

If Sean is MIA, I will gladly step in to lend a hand, or a tongue, or my Charlie. :devil:
Thanks for the offer but Sean is on his way with my breakfast treats AND something to eat too :devil:

Oh, perhaps Sean needs to stay away, if this is what it takes for you to share your naughty. Yummy!!!!! Mmmmmmm.....:kiss:
Sean brings out my naughty and if he stays away you might miss out on much, much, more :kiss:

hahahaha! Sean is probably getting this on his phone and driving 90mph home right now! My wife sent me something like this when I was at work saying "I have lunch ready for you"
Yup he's on his phone being teased until he brings my tasty treats home :devil:

Some things are worth waiting for!!
We are getting soooooo close :)

Thank you :kiss:

Very sexy and naughty GK. I love how Sean is drawing out your naughty side. Roar!
:kiss:
Thank you Stackey! Yes he is and there is so much more to bring out :devil:

Back