Scribbles on Scrap Paper....

Stalking
Artist: Michael Parkes

michael-parkes-stalking.jpg

....................When the Sun retires it's blazon glory below the westward horizon, the glowing moon-filled night becomes available for the huntress's personal gain. Roaming the dimly lit maze of tables with predatory intentions, her mere glance cast no doubt on the pride of hungry lionesses that she is not to be reckoned with. Stalking with intent on her shoulder, she pursues with elevated senses. Slowly she surveys with bewitching eyes, honing in on her chosen kill. With rounded ruby lips, her warm moist tongue traces with anticipation. Sliding silently behind her prey, her scent seductively unknowingly lures him in.

Her soft purring voice, a tempting whispered trap, "Is this seat taken?"

Sealing his fate, he turns, "No it isn't, be my guest.".................... :kiss:

Writers note: Changed word "delight" to trap.... More fitting I think....
:rolleyes::kiss:

.................... Nikki lay on the bed, her body still tingling and her pussy nectar soaked.

"You liked that very much." Hatter said with a grin, caressing Nikki's side.

"Fuck yeah! I have never felt like that in my whole life!" Nikki's voice excitedly squealed.

"Ella sure knows her way round a pussy, doesn't she....." *his voice trailed with a laugh, as he slapped Ella's buttock, "She's almost as good as me!"

Nikki's head reeling from what had just happened she spoke without hesitation, "I think she might even be better than you!".................... :kiss:

luxuria

more mindless musing from me...feel free to use any of it, should a word or two spark up inspiration.

you ache to sin with the delicious evil that lives within you. go against moral law and do something depraved. your desire for sexual pleasure is a tempest that can only be tamed by the force of wicked desires. so hungry for the very thing that has the capacity to control you: come...taste my addiction, drink of my passions - it will save your mortal soul. awaken those quiet, succulent places in me; then leave me quivering and breathless.

i hear your robust sighs when you succumb to heated bliss as the name of the presence fades into your flesh.

lust....

respeito..... Your words a liquid seduction.... Submerge my mind and body in watery delight.... :kiss:

So,
I'm not much
for emoting
in front of witnesses.

Nor am I prone
to kissing loved ones
with strangers
about.

So why
the sudden desire
to take this woman
in such a public place?

Difficulty in breathing
and tight trousers
are symptomatic.
As is my heated face.

Understand control,
and fight to reestablish,
before binding hair with hands
and making mockery

of restraint.
Mashing lips
and clashing teeth,
forced entry with forceful tongue.

Inhale,
Exhale.
I can do this.
Drink finished, head for the door.

Wait.
Eyes meet eyes
and my desire follows me.
Even after all the years together.

So,
I'm not much
for emoting
in front of witnesses.

Nor am I prone
to kissing loved ones
with strangers
about.

So why
the sudden desire
to take this woman
in such a public place?

Difficulty in breathing
and tight trousers
are symptomatic.
As is my heated face.

Understand control,
and making mockery

of restraint.
Mashing lips
and clashing teeth,

Inhale,
Exhale.
I can do this.

Wait.
Eyes meet eyes

Lucky lady. ;):D

So,
I'm not much
for emoting
in front of witnesses.

Nor am I prone
to kissing loved ones
with strangers
about.

So why
the sudden desire
to take this woman
in such a public place?

Difficulty in breathing
and tight trousers
are symptomatic.
As is my heated face.

Understand control,
and making mockery

of restraint.
Mashing lips
and clashing teeth,

Inhale,
Exhale.
I can do this.

Wait.
Eyes meet eyes

Love it!!!!:kiss:

....................Ella watched from across the room as Nikki danced in place in the crowded bar as the band rocked out heavy metal. Nikki's breast jeweled in an Ed Hardy tank sparkled as the stage lights ran over it catching the eye of a tall biker sitting a few stools down. Ella grinned wickedly as she watched him stand and move closer to Nikki. Foot by foot he made his way next to her. When he put his back to Nikki and ordered another beer, Ella laughed from the classic move just as he turned and leaned with his elbows resting on the bar top with his beer in hand.

"Aren't you gonna do anything about that?" Hatter's voice loud enough to over ride the music as he handed Ella her drink.

"Nah, not yet" Ella replied devilishly.

Sipping on her drink, Ella watched him make his move like a cat waiting for just the right moment to pounce on a little mouse, "It's time", she laughed handing Hatter her empty glass.

Cutting and dancing through the grooving mass, Ella made her way over to Nikki, she stood behind her running her arm around Nikki's waist and kissed the bare skin of her shoulder.

"This is Mitch." Nikki yelled back to Ella.

Ella letting go of Nikki leaned towards Mitch, only to have him lean towards her for what should of been that formal introduction, but it was the furthest thing from that.

Reaching his ear, "Back off, she's mine." Ella's voice hissed....................:kiss:

This is for those who wanted to see my new tattoo.... This pic was taken by The Mad Hatter only hours after I had it done, sorry it's not a more sexy shot.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

new tat.jpg

Dishes left in disarray.
An objective bystander
would wonder why food was not
put away.
Why the wine glass
was left overturned,
staining the tablecloth,
blood red on white.
Why is there a napkin
on the floor
five feet away from the table?
The napkin offers the clue,
being midway
from her chair,
to the hallway
leading to the bedroom.
Her muffled moans,
his tortured groans,
sounding not that far away
would be clues two
and three.

Dishes left in disarray.
An objective bystander
would wonder why food was not
put away.
Why the wine glass
was left overturned,
staining the tablecloth,
blood red on white.
Why is there a napkin
on the floor
five feet away from the table?
The napkin offers the clue,
being midway
from her chair,
to the hallway
leading to the bedroom.
Her muffled moans,
his tortured groans,
sounding not that far away
would be clues two
and three.

I love reading your words....:kiss:

I should of posted this one with my tat pic, I had forgotten I had wrote it some time ago, I think maybe after my 3rd tat.... Oh, a woman has done my last three tats BWT....:kiss:

Her pointed touch caresses my skin....

The hum, a hypnotizing tune....

My path, a well laid out plan...

For that jagged trail she lays in black...

We sit for hours as it unfolds...

My mind, her muse....

My body, her canvas...

The ink, my story, to be told... :kiss:

Eny knew he was watching as she fidgeted in her seat. Her short skirt riding a bit higher on her thighs as she did so. She felt the disapproval in his gaze, yet it never wavered. That was how sh knew she had him. A small smile on her face, she swept the pigtails she'd worn that day aside as she continued to work on her assignment.

.................... The shower ran hotter than Ella expected as her toes touched the tiled floor, quickly she turned the cold on stronger as she entered, closing the door behind her. Holding her head back under the still hot water her long auburn hair cascaded down her back. It felt good to get the day's travel off as the cucumber and green tea scented soap glided over her dripping body. Deep in her own little world, her eyes closed as the water trickled over her face, her thoughts on those succulent oyster shooters she had been craving ever since she had made the reservation and a Sapphire and tonic to wash them down.

"Mind if someone joins you?" Hatter's voice shook Ella out of her trance.

"Not at all." Ella said wiping her eyes with the corner of her towel, "Be my guest."

Pulling the shower door fully open, to Ella's surprise Nikki stepped in. Seeing Hatter take a seat in the wingback chair across the bathroom through the patterned glass immediately turned her on. As Nikki stood under the steaming shower's spray, Ella roamed the little bar of soap over her soft snow white skin. Sliding it up to the back of her neck, Ella pulled Nikki's lips to hers. The kiss, almost a confusion made Nikki's body tense as she flirted her tongue deeper into Nikki's mouth. Pushing Nikki against the shower wall, Ella's hand slid the soap over Nikki's hardened right nipple, teasing in tiny circles before roaming to the other. Braking the kiss, Nikki moaned in delight as the soap slid down her body to between her legs. As the soap dropped to the tiles, Ella lifted Nikki's left leg, placing her foot on the shower bench. Her fingers trailed over Nikki's pussy, opening those pink little folds of skin hiding that lathered jewel. Slowly she massaged over her clit, then running her fingers back to Nikki's tight rosebud she teased as her palm pushed gently at that wet wanton pussy.

"You like that?" Ella whispered into Nikki's ear as her middle finger made it's way into that hot pussy.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..........." Nikki's breath heavy as she arched her back off the shower wall.................... :kiss:

Last edited:
As he watched his erection grew. The look of rapture on her face enthralling him. Slowly she lifted herself up and sensually slid back down. The thick, suction based dildo disappearing and reappearing at a torturous pace. Her pussy lips bare yet glistening with her arousal. Her rose colored nipples, hard nubs as her chest heaved softly. The breathy sounds she made causing a tremor to run through his aching cock. He'd been unable to resist spying on her. Her lush body intrigued him. Her quiet demeanor commanded his attention.

While being naughty on another thread... I thought.... Hey, girl!!!! You should be posting these on your own thread not here... So I did...:kiss:

The Theme...
:kiss:~~~RED~~~:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 40
:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Scarlet is not
the color of desire.
Desire is the color
of her eyes
when she gets that look.

That ones sexy!!! I just got more done on my arm. About 20 hours left and it will be complete.

Can't wait to see it...:kiss: Working on my next one's artwork, haven't got it just right yet...:rolleyes: it takes me forever to draw them just how I want em...:kiss:

Scarlet is not
the color of desire.
Desire is the color
of her eyes
when she gets that look.

Wanton they smolder...
Putting him ablaze...
He can feel his blood heat...
As she lowers those big brown eyes...:kiss::rose::kiss:

Back