ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
brioche said:
How come his spelling was so much better this time?

There was never anything wrong with his spelling. The one with the bad spelling was the dork from collarme who PM'd snowy.

graceanne said:
There was never anything wrong with his spelling. The one with the bad spelling was the dork from collarme who PM'd snowy.
I start messing up who's whose dork, too... :rolleyes: There are too many out there.

Historically the male animal has always had a problem hearing the word no and accepting that.

The good ones have evolved to the point they can hear the word no and accept it.

The asshats have not.

It is our job to cut the little bastards off over and over again until they either finally learn or die trying.

Ooh! I'm not in a good mood today am I?

Fury :rose:

[mini hijack]
On another note, I am going go start to redo my report cards. I am not happy about it and will either bitch and moan or cry.

I cried when I found out I had to re-do them. The principal is a hard as nails person like me and didn't know what to do. Then, I couldn't calm down even though I'd accepted the necessity. I sat there bawling and saying, "why can't I calm down?"
I think being sick had something to do with it. Also, when I was just teary, if she hadn't said, "Oh please don't cry," I probably wouldn't have.
[/mini hijack]

brioche said:
[mini hijack]
On another note, I am going go start to redo my report cards. I am not happy about it and will either bitch and moan or cry.

I cried when I found out I had to re-do them. The principal is a hard as nails person like me and didn't know what to do. Then, I couldn't calm down even though I'd accepted the necessity. I sat there bawling and saying, "why can't I calm down?"
I think being sick had something to do with it. Also, when I was just teary, if she hadn't said, "Oh please don't cry," I probably wouldn't have.
[/mini hijack]

*hugs* I'm sorry. I wish their was something I could do to help.

Good luck Chris! I know foreign languages are a pain in the butt, and you do very well! I have another friend who bravely tried the NaNoWriMo challenge, for whom English is her fourth or fifth language. We'll try to get a dork of your very own for Christmas.

Collarme???????

Well, if nothing else, this all reinforces my generally held opinion that Collarme.com is mainly useful as a substitute for when I run out of the other webcomics. :nana:

*sigh* Got another one. From here, too.

Evening Darlin,
I just read your post regarding crying in the dentist chair.

My God! How perfectly lovely you must look sitting in that "evil chair" and crying like that.

You cause me to want to go to Dental school.

Although, you are probably lucky that I am not your dentist. Where I come from - if a young woman such as yourself is woman enough to get a man hard - then she is woman enough to take care of it! And my vision of you sitting there crying the entire time is getting me hard right now!

Good Girl!

Gawd....

I never get any really bad PM's or IM's or even e-mails from here, collarme or on Alt.... Either my profile's are scaring everyone away, or no one is looking at them.

Jeeez, maybe if I changed my nick from Evil_Geoff to KindGentleLovingDominantGeoff?

I wish I was popular so I had stuff to contribute here!

Evil_Geoff said:
Gawd....

I never get any really bad PM's or IM's or even e-mails from here, collarme or on Alt.... Either my profile's are scaring everyone away, or no one is looking at them.

Jeeez, maybe if I changed my nick from Evil_Geoff to KindGentleLovingDominantGeoff?

Well, I don't know why. If I sent obnoxious emails, pms, or im's i'd send one to you. And betticus and dvs. :D

graceanne said:
Well, I don't know why. If I sent obnoxious emails, pms, or im's i'd send one to you. And betticus and dvs. :D

That's so sweet of you gracie! *grin* {{{{{{HUG}}}}}} I appreciate the thought!

Have you seen my Collarme profile? *chuckles* It's a hoot. You think I should leave out the part about wanting a house/yard slave?

Evil_Geoff said:
Gawd....

ohhh ohhhh may I make a suggestion for your potential name change please Mr Evil_Geoff ? :D

@}-}rebecca---- said:
ohhh ohhhh may I make a suggestion for your potential name change please Mr Evil_Geoff ? :D

Sure rebecca! Just send it to me PM or IM (geoff_dom on yahoo) so I can post it back here! *grins* It's nice to share!

Evil_Geoff said:
Sure rebecca! Just send it to me PM or IM (geoff_dom on yahoo) so I can post it back here! *grins* It's nice to share!

Woo Hooo :nana:

oops I mean ohhh my !!!

snowy ciara said:
Good luck Chris! I know foreign languages are a pain in the butt, and you do very well! I have another friend who bravely tried the NaNoWriMo challenge, for whom English is her fourth or fifth language. We'll try to get a dork of your very own for Christmas.
Now that would be a great gift for Christmas :catroar:

snowy ciara said:
It's quite amusing.

I don't know if "amusing" is really the correct term...
Dysfunctional, ridiculous, spastic, Hmmmm...."Generally fucked up" is a good one.
*shrug* We were sort of, on again, off again, looking for a third... But even then I finally just gave collarme up as a bad job.
I think my favorites (sarcasm intended) were the ones, where after wading through some randomly wandering diatribe of posting.. You find out that this person is in fact taken/collared/married/has one foot nailed to the floor, (or all the above) and is essentially just taking up space in the database.

Today's contribution to the muckpile, again from collarme..

"You get messages every day from men trying to find out what you want, or trying to give you what they think you want. Sensitive men with their promises of respect in service and idiot men with misspelled demands.

But I don't care about what you want. And what's more, you don't either. You want to live for the wants of someone else. You are one of those valuable little sluts whose very existance is incomplete unless you are used for someone else's pleasure.

So let's talk about what I want.

I want a bitch who gets wet when I hurt her.
I want a slut who pleases with enthusiasm and eagerness.
I want a fucktoy who offers herself up at my command.
I want a cunt who needs to be controlled and confined
I want a woman who knows that she is destined to be a slave.

Can you be what I want, little slut?

<<<tongue in cheek rant mode, half in jest and half in earnest>>>

Now, my profile says I'm taken. I was hoping to keep the jerk-offs down a bit. It looks like I already know all the cool PYLs on CollarMe as I met y'all here! But between physical therapy and Demon Bunny Wabbits and classes and Munchkin Amazon Soccer, I can't handle another commitment right. I find this man more condescendingly stupid than most, because it says in right there in black and white, or rather dark purple and mauve, that I'M NOT FUCKIN' interested. Who do these guys think they are? Why do they think they're so damned special that they're going after a woman who says, POINT BLANK "I'm NOT available?"? If you're going to ignore the fact that I'm not looking, at least have the decency to write something creative when you convince me you're not like everyone else who's ignored my wishes!

<<<end tongue in cheek, half in jest and half in earnest mode>>>

My response..

"If I WERE indeed, looking for a Master, I would be looking for one who respects my limits. You have proven otherwise as you are e-mailing. a woman who has said, point blank, that she is not interested. I would be looking for a Master who respects the word "no" as in "no, please don't email me". If a Master cannot respect a simple "no", how can I trust them to respect a safeword? How can I respect them? In short, it doesn't matter if I can be what you want, because I don't want you."

On the upside, I'm having a great time sending equally stupid and inane PM's to all my Lit buds as I find them over there, as well as thread stalking them in the forums. So if your collarme name isn't similar enough to your Lit name and you want a patented clueless PM of a similar vein, let me know! Evil Geoff, I've added you to my list. I may have to enlist Gracie's help in this though. We'll provide a diclaimer if your clueless PM was written by a committee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back