oddest thing to have

ashesatwork

Single not to mingle
Joined
May 9, 2005
Posts
25,547
Licked..sucked..drank..ate...off of you? Please share your story with us! ;)
 
For those of us around in the 80's this probably isn't all that odd - but a couple of girlfriends and I used to do lines of cocaine off each other's bodies. Loved snorting a line off a beautiful breast or belly, and licking up the residue. It can be a bit numbing on the penis, but when all the dust residue gets licked off the numbness doesn't last too long. The other benefit was that I've never known anything like coke to get and keep people horny for hours.
 
I have a fairly deep belly button, and I used to have a girlfriend who loved to do shots of whiskey out of it.
 
Yummy!

Peach syrup that I drizzled over my smooth shaven cock........ but, that was only after I had sucked the cling peach slices from that can one at a time from her pussy, then moved up over her body to share it with her. Licking, sucking, eating, tasting.............. It was quite hot. We both needed a shower afterwards.;)
 
In college my boyfriend ate about a pound of conversation hearts off of various parts of my body.

A
 
excluding body fluids/emissions, probably pomegranate seeds from my ass or sweet cream out of my pussy once.
 
Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't say the oddest thing but my ex boyfriend took a strawberry lollipop I was sucking on and rubbed it over my pussy lips then licked it off with my juices when he was eating me out.
 
Not sure if it is odd, she drizzled chocolate syrup and whipped cream on my cock and balls, then licked it all off.

In return, i drizzled warm honey all over her breasts and pussy. Delicious treat.


One other woman loved donuts, she cut the hole bigger slipped it over my cock, and proceeded to eat it off my cock. This one actually kind of freaked me out. Turns out she had a food fetish.
 
Back
Top