Anyone else have a "girl next door" fetish?

Ah, that would be awesome, especially if they actually lived right next door.
 
While I am by no means ugly, I am no Brad Pitt either. I am your average looking guy, in good shape, exercise and all that but still, you wont ever see me on the cover of GQ...

That said, I seem to be attracted to a similar type woman. That "girl next door" look. And not the SLUTTY, fake, porn look perpetuated on the internet so much...

The unassuming, every day MOM/WIFE doing her thing and yet still attractive in a very realistic way...

Yeah, realistic fantasies are the hottest for me...

Absolutely! I prefer REAL women any day to the fakes. The world is full of beautiful women. There is no shortage of gorgeous women who are living amongst us.
 
Absolutely! I prefer REAL women any day to the fakes. The world is full of beautiful women. There is no shortage of gorgeous women who are living amongst us.

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. Curves hidden behind "everyday" clothes bring out a certain response in me, and when combined with an approachability and sensuality...wow.
 
I have always felt like just the girl next door type.
I wear ponytails and braids.
I don't wear designer clothes.
I do my own nails.
I'm usually quiet and shy in crowds.

Sweetly innocent girl next door with sweetly scandalous thoughts :devil:
 
I LOVE the girl/mom next door image.
the way she quietly strolls around doing chores and behaving within Tim circle of social propriety, it's sexy to wonder how dirty or sensual she might be under covers.
 
I have always felt like just the girl next door type.
I wear ponytails and braids.
I don't wear designer clothes.
I do my own nails.
I'm usually quiet and shy in crowds.

Sweetly innocent girl next door with sweetly scandalous thoughts :devil:

I approve this message!
 
I have always felt like just the girl next door type.
I wear ponytails and braids.
I don't wear designer clothes.
I do my own nails.
I'm usually quiet and shy in crowds.

Sweetly innocent girl next door with sweetly scandalous thoughts :devil:

THAT is devilish
 
In all the years I have been able to have a great time with two such amazing 'girl next door' neighbors. It has been and will continue to be the best sex I ever enjoyed. The whole taboo of it is so delicious. Girls next door just rock :)
 
I have always felt like just the girl next door type.
I wear ponytails and braids.
I don't wear designer clothes.
I do my own nails.
I'm usually quiet and shy in crowds.

Sweetly innocent girl next door with sweetly scandalous thoughts :devil:

You are my new best friend. Ha ha ha!
 
Sure, there have been plenty of "girl next door" types and "soccer moms" as well. More than a few fueled a fantasy or story or two, or three. ;)

If they're divorcees, or if they have bi or bi-curious husbands, even better. :devil:
 
I'd love to be that stereotypical girl next door. I'd have some very lucky neighbors, especially if they had a pool.

I bought my first house in the late 80's from a woman in her late 20's. She told me how friendly the older gentleman was next door. How kind he was to invite her and her female roommates over for drinks and to use his pool.

I never met the man. He never once looked my direction or spoke to me. After losing the house next door full of hot chicks he quietly sold the house and moved away.

His house became one of those near the university hovels with hot girls over all the time, after he left.
 
I used to work with this lady at a medical billing agency and she had classic "girl next door", "soccer mom" looks. She was actually a new mom at that point. Let's just call her "S". "S" was very sexy, as far as I was concerned. I don't know what her husband thought about her, but I knew that I was sorely tempted, though I never made a move on her. There were times when I could swear that she was dropping hints, but one never can be sure. She looked damn good in a pair of khaki shorts with her legs showing, especially given how it emphasized her fine ass.

Had things been different, who knows? I try not to chase married women, but I am only human. :devil: Oh, and she had a second job as realtor. How she did that, worked, and was a new mother without collapsing from fatigue, I have no idea.
 
I'm a huge fan of the girl next door type. I love the down to earth women who don't go out of their way to overdo it, but rather keep everything natural and casual.
 
Back
Top