Tails and Pets

annayarnkitten

Really Experienced
I just got my first tail and love it. I'm not into the whole Pet fetish but I wanted to try wearing a tail and found I love it.
For anyone not in the know, it is a Fox tail on a butt plug that you wear out or during sex acts. Some take it further and act like pets. I am no expert. I follow a few pets blogs on tumblr and wanted to try a little.
I was wondering if there are any other Pets (male or female) out there and what types of costume you all wear?

Attachments

• tail 1 (2).JPG
    tail 1 (2).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 304
I just got my first tail and love it. I'm not into the whole Pet fetish but I wanted to try wearing a tail and found I love it.
For anyone not in the know, it is a Fox tail on a butt plug that you wear out or during sex acts. Some take it further and act like pets. I am no expert. I follow a few pets blogs on tumblr and wanted to try a little.
I was wondering if there are any other Pets (male or female) out there and what types of costume you all wear?

I am actually in the process of being trained into being my mistresses pet. I just need all the items. but yea that looks extremely hot on you

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
I often call myself my fwb's pet. :) he thinks its cute and says im a very good pet. :)

i love it ,i want one too.

Haven't got a tail here as I would need to hide it from the wife who is not into any sort of anal play. It'd easy to hide my butt plugs from her - but a tail would be a problem.

I have a few tails. My first one was a red fox tail several years ago. But I also found bunny and horse tails. People usually think they are hot.

Too close to bestiality for my liking. For me, saying "pet" or "kitten" or something along those lines is a little too much like seducing one of my actual pets - and it's just not for me.

I love naughty play, but I prefer to keep it on the human side of the equation.

Have you worn it in public

Under a mini? Some would be confused, others would know immediately.

And of course you cannot wear panties with a tail!

Do it and post some pics.

I've been really excited by the idea of puppygirl petplay for a long time but I've never had an interest in the tails or ears. It's more about the headspace than the dress-up for me...just a collar and some high pigtails that could suggest floppy ears. Everyone approaches it in their own way. Everything's a spectrum.

Back