Why do people say cum tastes bad?

Gods_Favorite

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 28, 2002
Posts
784
I playef with a guy I met on craigslist yesterday, we got into a hot sweaty 69 totally sucking the living hell out of our cocks, after a while he told me he was going to cum and I said ok give it to me and I swallowed his load, licked up every drop, I thought it tasted pretty good and refreshing, all the girls I been with always told me cum tasted nasty so I wasnt expecting this, anyone else like the taste of a mans cum?
 
Not all cum tastes the same. It all depends on the guy, their diet, their enviroment, etc. There was one guy that just tasted horrible. I've never had the urge to spit it out until him. He even tried eating lots of pineapple for the next time and it just made it taste like rotten pineapple mixed dish detergent.
 
Not all cum tastes the same. It all depends on the guy, their diet, their enviroment, etc. There was one guy that just tasted horrible. I've never had the urge to spit it out until him. He even tried eating lots of pineapple for the next time and it just made it taste like rotten pineapple mixed dish detergent.

Hmm guess I got lucky, this guys cum.literally tasted sweet.
 
I'll never understand the craving some people have for the taste of cum. I think it is way over rated. Precum is fine, but not al have it and most that do, don't have much. It is much more enjoyable to simply be inside a guy. Plus fucking a guy never cuts off anybody's air.
 
I like the taste of my cum. Every so often I will throw my legs up while jerking off and fire into my mouth.
 
I like cum because it is cum. Sometimes it tastes good, sometimes it doesn't but that doesn't stop me from swallowing his load.

When I was young I put it all together. When I started having sex it was with older guys, who wanted to cum in my mouth. I didn't particularly like and would spit his cum out. Something changed and I saw the big picture for me. I was sucking cock then overcome with a desire for him to shoot his load in my mouth and to swallow his cum. I realized that swallowing makes the act complete for both of us, it was the point of sucking cock, making him cum and enjoying it.
 
SO far, so good

I too have been told by some that its usually not to their liking. This was in general conversation at a L/S party, not to me directly. I have only had 3 guys cum in my mouth and I always liked the taste and in some cases wish I could taste even more si. Kind of neutral but never bad. I taste my own almost daily. I do think my precum has more flavor. An addictive taste to me. I have to say though I love the lingering taste and sensation of cum after it's a turn on all over again. Maybe its just my cumslut. Coming out.
 
<------------------------------- her cum tastes just fine! I won't say how I know ;)
 
If you read some of my posts, you'll see me describe as cum being delicious and yummy... I think, well for me personally, I Enjoy the load a lot more the hornier I am. There have been times big loads have been shot in my mouth, and if I had to drink a shot let's say on an average day at work, I doubt it'd taste the same, purely for the reason I'm not arroused. The Hornier I am, the more I enjoy it, everything about it including taste texture, volume just because im horny, and when I'm horny I like jizz and enjoy it, and won't pass up a load in my mouth. But you'll never hear me say, 'that load was disgusting' mainly because just sucking a dick gets me horny, let alone after a nice fuck in the ass, some are much more pleasant than others, but in the heat of the moment, it tastes good, and wouldn't change the Tate of jizz, it's unique. And i love the fact that many many people hate it, if it tasted like apples and strawberries, everybody would swallow and have it in the mouth, and I duno, takes the 'sluttiness'/dirtyness/sort of taboo some people have away making swallowing a load an everyday thing(well for some of us it simply is, cum whores, u know who u are :)
 
Mine seems to taste fine....especially slurped out of her freshly fucked pussy.

:D

*licks lips*
 
I playef with a guy I met on craigslist yesterday, we got into a hot sweaty 69 totally sucking the living hell out of our cocks, after a while he told me he was going to cum and I said ok give it to me and I swallowed his load, licked up every drop, I thought it tasted pretty good and refreshing, all the girls I been with always told me cum tasted nasty so I wasnt expecting this, anyone else like the taste of a mans cum?

I love cum. I loved it from the first time a gay came in my mouth and still do. I was 48 when I sucked my first cock and the guy filled my mouth with his cum. I thought it was delicious and was hooked. That was 16 years ago and I have sucked many many more cocks since then.
 
I have probably sucked off 14 guys in as many years... some multiple times over various occasions; most only once. A lot of ejaculations in any event, and I have to say, not one man's load has ever tasted less than incredibly delicious. Nothing out of the ordinary or unpleasant about the taste of any of them.

Then again, I do take every care to hook up with guys who live healthy, sensible lifestyles... and almost always they are gay, for what that's worth. I try to avoid smokers and guys who drink too much.

(An aside about your cum taking on the flavor of things you eat: I've mentioned this elsewhere, but one Christmas season about seven years ago, I'd been give a huge bag full of pecans. So naturally I was eating a lot of pecans, which I love. One day I decide to have a meal of my own cum. By edging and taking little bits of my semen at a time, I was able to consume every last bit of myself, which I considered quite an accomplishment. And at that time, my cum had a decidedly pencan-y flavour. It was actually quite delightful.)
 
Last edited:
I playef with a guy I met on craigslist yesterday, we got into a hot sweaty 69 totally sucking the living hell out of our cocks, after a while he told me he was going to cum and I said ok give it to me and I swallowed his load, licked up every drop, I thought it tasted pretty good and refreshing, all the girls I been with always told me cum tasted nasty so I wasnt expecting this, anyone else like the taste of a mans cum?

I have never had bad tasting cum.. ..
 
I have never had bad tasting cum.. ..

It all tastes different, and depends what the person has been eating the day before. Mine taste good, because I cant stand curries and stuff I like lotes of fruit like passion friut, and bananas ;)
 
I have had good and bad cum. I find myself not caring about the taste- only that I get to have it in my mouth. There's something about having a load shot in your mouth that tells you, you did a good job.
 
I have never had a disgusting load. The taste varies of course, from the swallow it anyway to the absolutely delicious. The absolutely delicious came from younger men, healthy and vigorous, and the composition was thick and clotted. The after taste, even 20 minutes later, was still on my tongue and gave me a jolt of elation. There is some salt, but salty is an over used descriptor. There is a hint of acid and a hint of sugar, but mostly an alkaline mineral taste. But the over riding flavor of cum is the taste of sex, that fluid shot from a man's balls into your mouth because that is why you sucked him in the first place, that is what he wanted, and that is your reward.
 
I'll bet first experience has a lot to do with future expectations and perception. I know the first time I tasted cum was my own, and I thought it was god-awful. Took me a long time before I tried it again, but it wasn't as bad as i remembered it. Eventually I figured out the whole bit about smoking and diet influencing it, and some times, when I've actually been remembering to eat right, it's delicious. Other times, meh. Granted, I've developed such a fetish for it I almost never dislike it.
 
I don't expect someone to alter their lifestyle for the perfect cum. It can be nasty- I'll admit it. I drink it anyway though. I know I'm not going to stop smoking, if you don't like it- that's what swapping is for. And squirting it on your face.
 
I have never had a disgusting load. The taste varies of course, from the swallow it anyway to the absolutely delicious. The absolutely delicious came from younger men, healthy and vigorous, and the composition was thick and clotted. The after taste, even 20 minutes later, was still on my tongue and gave me a jolt of elation. There is some salt, but salty is an over used descriptor. There is a hint of acid and a hint of sugar, but mostly an alkaline mineral taste. But the over riding flavor of cum is the taste of sex, that fluid shot from a man's balls into your mouth because that is why you sucked him in the first place, that is what he wanted, and that is your reward.

So wonderfully put. I have often struggled with how accurately to describe the taste of a man's semen, and you have nailed it here. I agree that "salty" is way over-used in describing the taste. The light acidic aspect has always been, for me, a pleasurable part of the period after I have swallowed cum, but the "alkaline mineral" aspect you mention is also quite pronounced.

I will never forget the first time I tasted another man's cum. I can still sense it so profoundly, nearly 15 years later. It was unlike anything I have ever tasted: warm and brimming with life... it was human fluid... it was, as you've said, 100 per cent sex... male human sex... and there is no other food in the world like it.
 
i have suck many cocks and swallowed alot of cum, never had any that tastes bad. but it wouldn't matter anyway because if i'm told to swallow i will no matter waht the taste
 
Back
Top