In the mood for...

A nice, deep glass of...
image_201142131511901.jpg

And a little slice of...
Pavlova_Image.jpg

Whilst in bed doing...
images,of,love,romantic,embrace,b,w,couple,sensual-e28931fe3497fffa98ed178fd9254fbc_h.jpg

KGKarlo-Love-non-colored_large.jpg

1st some of this

kiss-erotic-animated-films-KC3BCsse-Couple-hot-u-and-i-My-Album-1-Love-Couples-lovers-kiss-romantic-D0B0D0BDD0B8D0BCD0B8D180D0B0D0BDD0B8-MUA.gif

2nd some time doing this

G-gestive_sensualcouples_alle_glamour_photos_Art_hott_Couples_sensual_couple_beauitful_love_cpls_sexy_Love_erotic_couple_beauties_Alis_arena.jpg

Concluding with this

A nice, hot cup of...
hot+chocolate.jpg

Whilst doing...
fireplace_large.jpg

With a little bit of this once I can feel my toes again...
1013-fireplace-couple_at.jpg

love-young-couple-hugging.jpg

kissing.jpg

cuddling.jpg

All of these in that order. Let's just say it's past the matter of want and it is now a need :)

Your form of Inspiration

Has been a great source of fantasies the last few days.

~Thank You
~Celtic:rose:

For my unyielding writer's block, for this stupid flu which seems to be turning into pneumonia, to my stupid family for being so selfish...
Woman-Pulling-Hair-Larger.jpg

Because I grow tired of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
2007041700_Picture%208-tm.jpg

Followed by...
sex-tonight.jpg

Last edited:
I'm craving... giving these...

handprint.jpg

hand-print-300x225.jpg

Giving and recieving these...

scratches-side-body.jpg

28_scratches_081807_opt.jpg

Last edited:
That seems a shame, especially when there are those who would eagerly devour such a lotus...*shrug* but to each their own, right?

True. I used to think it was because I didn't like it. But that isn't it at all. It's because I can't just lay there and take it. Get antsy. (and given the right partner, I don't require stimulation at all~ to orgasm, repeatedly...)

Is this bad or good????

Haven't been able to run in nearly two weeks...getting the itch...
woman-running.jpg

So cold...need this...also to hide from the storm :(
warm-hug.jpg

PS: I adore this pic that TSB put up...adorable!.
Favim.com-9038.jpg

Last edited:
True. I used to think it was because I didn't like it. But that isn't it at all. It's because I can't just lay there and take it. Get antsy. (and given the right partner, I don't require stimulation at all~ to orgasm, repeatedly...)

Is this bad or good????

That type of partner must be rather rare. I wonder if there's a situation where you could enjoy being the receiver....*strokes chin ponderously*

Back